What's new

Uncovered: The macabre sex chamber of Libya's Colonel Gaddafi where he raped girls and boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I see these sort of article , I'll just ignore them as more than 90% of time they are just bunch of the propaganda junks against somebody who can't defend itself .
by the way if it was true the rebels have showed it ages ago not two years after the death of the guy .
also come on couldn't you find a place better than Tripoli university for the Secret Harem or iy is some new propaganda against the science ?
also who knew Qaddafi and believe he liked boys ? they add this part to blind the Arab world as nothing blind an average Arab guy more than telling him somebody is homosexual .

by the way @Audio , your explanation of the work of the examination bed show you are not familiar with it . that overhead light is only useful when you need to provide the light from topside . when you examine female genitalia there is only two scenario , you are between light and speculum or the light is between you and speculum . in the first case it only worsen your view by casting your shadow on the genitalia and in second case , well you are welcome to do the examination as a 50cm wide disk obscure your view . please do a favor to yourself and if you wanted to examine a female genitalia just use a headlight or flash light .

by the way that bedroom is a turnoff , well at least for me , I can't be judge for other peoples taste .

I dont know what to say but I dont trust Americans at all. This is all propaganda and I dont buy it unless I get it from an unbiased non-American source.

You guys must read my uncle's book - CULTURE OF THE SEPULCHRE

10OEB_IDI_AMIN_JPG_1049415e.jpg

This book is a first-hand account of the rescue of Indians from Uganda that reads like a gripping novel
It is a personal account of the last two years of Idi Amin as the President of Uganda, who ruled during 1971-79 and its aftermath. He had a ringside view as India's high commissioner at the time.

Amin's sins have been analyzed in some detail, including reports regarding his weakness for human flesh, decision to keep the severed head of his wife's former lover in his refrigerator, and his security agents' gruesome practice of breaking opponents' heads with a heavy hammer.

Eating flesh etc? Sounds like any made up story...

On topic: **** Libya.. Look at its current situation .. The rebels are bigger mothafukin rapists .. Fuk em

difficult to believe, gaddafi was dictator but needed supports of tribes to survive. He could not piss off too many people.

Eating flesh etc? Sounds like any made up story...
Have you heard of cannibalism? It pretty much existed during Idi Amin's rule. And what is written in that book is the truth. It wasn't written by stringer for a third rate magazine, but written by the Indian High Commissioner to Uganda.

Ask the families who were rescued from there and flown to India. There were some Pakistanis too who were helped to escape from Amin's dungeons by the Indian High Commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom