What's new

Unband DeadSparrow Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You come off as a Chinese bootlicker, no offense.

The Chinese of PDF are known trolls and spam threads across PDF and fight the Turks all the time. Some of their "Elite" members even dragged in Pakistan into the recent Turkish offensive into Syria, trying to make us pick a side and comparing us and the Turkish offensive to Kashmir.

Exactly, a lot of Chinese members were banned, recently unbanned and now banned again cuz they keep spamming and trolling. :rolleyes:

What reasons? I never saw him troll (much)...you got screenshots or relevant threads/posts from where he got banned?

Plus, this is a discussion...no one's peddling lies here. Not yet anyways. :D

No one accused you of anything. I just wanted your say in the matter and to support his unbanning...that's all. :enjoy:

I only see 2, maybe 3 such threads??

You're the one creating commotion here buddy. :mad:

Forum should stay independent...mods and members can express their viewpoints but the overall, the management should stay neutral.

Btw, before anyone calls me a patwari (whatever that means)....I supported (and still do to some extent) IK in his election. :enjoy:
So you want deadsparrow unbanned but won't extend a similar favour to Chinese posters?

I was about to comment that I agree, in the interests of free debate, deadsparrow should become resurrectedsparrow.. .. But sometimes your double standards bother me.

He was an absolute disaster .. always lying out of his teeth and peddling Patwari culture . I hate people who are so blinded by their hate for the truth that they keep spewing lies .
I didn't know he'd been banned until I saw this thread but it doesn't surprise me one bit.
I've found him to be rude, bad tempered and quick to abuse.

It's only in the past 300 years (and for sometime centuries ago) did China control present Western part of China.

Uyghurs had an independent state, called East Turkestan which was stolen from them.

They even had a Empire like 2,000 years ago.

Uyghurs/Hui aren't similar to Han Chinese historically, culturally or religiously....what more do you need??

We can talk further on this in Whatever since we're derailing the point of this thread.

:enjoy:
300 years is a big time. White Americans cant be banished today from North Americs based on a fact that their ancestors invaded killed and maimed locals or sail back black Americans as they came in as slaves.

The first so-called independent Uyigur state lasted for what.. four or five months? ...the second was an open soviet vassal state and lasted 5 years.... Is that your comprehension of independence?
Declaring independence is not equal to freedom. A land locked region cant survive independence if its neighbors dont want it there in first place e.g kurdistan. Bhutan is surviving because India wants it there...Uyigurs should attain maximum autonomous status and that can achieved from within the system.If it doesnt it has to wait for the world to change and accommodate it the way it wants regardless it is ethnically,culturally,religiously same or not with people around it.Why should Pakistan disturb the global balance of power (in other words help US ) by creating another Kashmir in the north and put a dent in an upcoming power that can counter the west.

So you want deadsparrow unbanned but won't extend a similar favour to Chinese posters?

I was about to comment that I agree, in the interests of free debate, deadsparrow should become resurrectedsparrow.. .. But sometimes your double standards bother me.

You're not the first to talk about "double standards"...you're one to talk heh??

All of Pakistan and its residents are full of double standards...don't look at me.

Support all causes except those that don't benefit them or hurt them...

Is this what the Prophet SAW said to do??

Either way, we can talk more about "double standards" in Whatever and also about your Chinese brothers, who aren't as innocent as you think...

Example:

upload_2019-10-14_19-46-47.png

This is what Nationalistic Chinese think about "Muslims" and you know that PDF got banned in China recently because of "anti-China" posts right??

They don't shit from anyone, even from "iron brothers". The moment you speak against them is the moment they'll treat you like they treat anyone else.

They're only your brothers since they need you. :rolleyes:

Let's talk in Whatever if you need to discuss this further.

300 years is a big time. White Americans cant be banished today from North Americs based on a fact that their ancestors invaded killed and maimed locals or sail back black Americans as they came in as slaves.

The first so-called independent Uyigur state lasted for what.. four or five months? ...the second was an open soviet vassal state and lasted 5 years.... Is that your comprehension of independence?
Declaring independence is not equal to freedom. A land locked region cant survive independence if its neighbors dont want it there in first place e.g kurdistan. Bhutan is surviving because India wants it there...Uyigurs should attain maximum autonomous status and that can achieved from within the system.If it doesnt it has to wait for the world to change and accommodate it the way it wants regardless it is ethnically,culturally,religiously same or not with people around it.Why should Pakistan disturb the global balance of power (in other words help US ) by creating another Kashmir in the north and put a dent in an upcoming power that can counter the west.

Oofff...you might as well call yourself a Uyghur hater and Chinese backer.

Uyghurs have been in that region for many Chinese dynasties...like I said, they even had a empire 2000 years ago...look it up.

Just because it's been 300 years you think Uyghurs should give up??

Should Kashmiris give up after a 100 years?? (we're almost approaching 100 years now)...Should Palestinians give up?

You seem to show a lot of double standards here...:D

End of discussion since we have reached a consensus on the topic at hand.

Please quote me in Whatever if you need to discuss any other issues.

You're not the first to talk about "double standards"...you're one to talk heh??

All of Pakistan and its residents are full of double standards...don't look at me.

Support all causes except those that don't benefit them or hurt them...

Is this what the Prophet SAW said to do??

Either way, we can talk more about "double standards" in Whatever and also about your Chinese brothers, who aren't as innocent as you think...

Example:

View attachment 583990

This is what Nationalistic Chinese think about "Muslims" and you know that PDF got banned in China recently because of "anti-China" posts right??

They don't shit from anyone, even from "iron brothers". The moment you speak against them is the moment they'll treat you like they treat anyone else.

They're only your brothers since they need you. :rolleyes:

Let's talk in Whatever if you need to discuss this further.

Oofff...you might as well call yourself a Uyghur hater and Chinese backer.

Uyghurs have been in that region for many Chinese dynasties...like I said, they even had a empire 2000 years ago...look it up.

Just because it's been 300 years you think Uyghurs should give up??

Should Kashmiris give up after a 100 years?? (we're almost approaching 100 years now)...Should Palestinians give up?

You seem to show a lot of double standards here...:D

Why you keep running off..Smileys and one liners wont save you here..
If you believe im a Uyigur hater why am i propagating Pakistanis to immigrate to Kashgar here:
As soon as Chinese open immigration we Paks will go settle in Western China in hoards for a better lifestyle... This will solve the Uyigur issue as they wouldnt have problems assimilating with muslims brothers and finally solve the Chinese fertility problem atleast on its western frontier.
Everyone is happy at the end of the day..

Secondly using your logic indians are also right in claiming 2000 year old kingdoms they had here on present day Pakistan.
Kashmir is an unsettled dispute between India and Pakistan.. It has UN charter that calls it a disputed territory.
You dont have any reply to my last post..like i said you are just here to waste peoples time..you dont have anything to share nor you have any skills..now you can run off like you wanted(before someone bans you into a dead-itachi ).. hope you got a good lesson today..

Why you keep running off..Smileys and one liners wont save you here..
If you believe im a Uyigur hater why am i propagating Pakistanis to immigrate to Kashgar here:

Secondly using your logic indians are also right in claiming 2000 year old kingdoms they had here on present day Pakistan.
Kashmir is an unsettled dispute between India and Pakistan.. It has UN charter that calls it a disputed territory.
You dont have any reply to my last post..like i said you are just here to waste peoples time..you dont have anything to share nor you have any skills..now you can run off like you wanted(before someone bans you into a dead-itachi ).. hope you got a good lesson today..

You're selectively reading:

I replied to you in the proper thread. :enjoy:

Thank you @Itachi for petitioning for my unban.

Surprised about the hateful comments. Didn't think people here harboured so much hatred against me in their hearts :blink:

All good bro. :enjoy:

Just stay chill and keep going. Follow forum rules, don't troll and you'll be good.

As for the haters, let them hate. :D

Welcome back. :pakistan:

Do not violate the Forum rules, do not harm Pakistan's interest, do not disrespect State institute for mere political reasons having no relation but still, keep dragging; do not disrespect friendly nations, do not peddle the propaganda merely to feed the political differences and above all, shall not use this place for personal vested interests & polluting this pace due to some political differences. This is not about the member in subject only but for everyone that you have political differences; that's good, you can post your opposing view or in favour of any political party but that shouldn't come on cost of sovereignty of Pakistan.

Members gets ban for violation which can't be disclosed on open forum due to courtesy, therefore, thread closed having no substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom