What's new

UN Secretary-General: 'India's vaccine production capacity is best asset world has today'

If I even got this vaccine for free I would not use it! It is about trust in regards to the medicine sector.

Cough! ''Another disinformation Lab planted'' Cough! Cough!

India to give 1 crore samples of Covid vaccine to Africa under GAVI's Covax facility

How come Pakistan isn’t able to produce vaccines? @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @waz

Pakistan really missed the bus on space programs and vaccines and is now missing the bus on electric vehicles, which are great equalizers and best way to project soft power.

Vaccine Production capacity not the vaccine produced as far as I know 2 indian MP got corona after taking made in india vaccine
Don't stress ur brain in things u don't have basic understanding.
That's why I named a big man like UN Chief to quote and a start a thread so that people who don't know could read and learn few things.

Pakistan really missed the bus on space programs and vaccines and is now missing the bus on electric vehicles, which are great equalizers and best way to project soft power.
For that you need brain.
Gone are the days of 90’s when we were in the same boat.
Pakistanis are always living in their own little denial world.
That's why I named a big man like UN Chief to quote and a start a thread so that people who don't know could read and learn few things.
Leave them......they are just a frustrated bunch of misguided generation.

Last edited:

Very few nations were able to produce a vaccine successfully. As it stands it is the UK, USA, China and Russia. The scientific bases of these nations are massive. Many Europeans nations failed e.g. France, developed nations like Australia also failed. Japan does't have one and I can go on.
But you're right Pakistan does miss the bus on many things.

Very few nations were able to produce a vaccine successfully. As it stands it is the UK, USA, China and Russia. The scientific bases of these nations are massive. Many Europeans nations failed e.g. France, developed nations like Australia also failed. Japan does't have one and I can go on.

I meant in the fact that India is able to mass produce vaccines produced elsewhere and basically serve as the manufacturing hub for such vaccines.

India has the advantage of economy of scale, any local production and supply runs into many crores with a population of 1.35 billion plus people, it breaks even the initial cost of plant and production.

Also a vaccine say Oxford AstraZeneca is all researched and developed at Oxford univ. and in UK...but has to shift the researched and developed Vaccine production to India Serum Institute and Labs...as it has the huge production capacity and the patients too.

It was logistically not possible to produce the AstraZeneca vaccine in UK and supply about a billion plus shots to India and for that matter to other countries.

It is more about production, logistics and supply...

The other one Covaxin by Bharat Biotech is locally developed ...with questions about second and third phase trials not conducted and introduced and administered too early, efficacy is unknown.

I meant in the fact that India is able to mass produce vaccines produced elsewhere and basically serve as the manufacturing hub for such vaccines.

Yes they have good manufacturing facilities no doubt. They are outputting the license bought AstraZeneca vaccine for many poor countries.
Corruption has eroded Pakistan's industrial base. It is getting better, with power round the clock now, capital stock is being built up.

Lmao I can understand how much you can comprehend from the way your write mate 🤣

And as I said before production capacity doesn't make indian vaccine as effective as you are trying to portray it..

And if you have basic understanding than why dont you tell me why did 2 MPs get covid even tho they had taken vaccine ? Maybe the "Big Man" would know 🤣

For that you need a start up environment...

And we did miss Space bus but Vaccine production isnt a big thing as we were able to control covid and even come up with treatment...
For that you need brain.
Gone are the days of 90’s when we were in the same boat.
Pakistanis are always living in their own little denial world.
Lmao mate we can still be in the same boat if we play our cards right..
Leave them......they are just frustrated bunch of misguided generation.
Lolx how are we frustrated and misguided if we point out a simple fact that production capacity does not mean efficient vaccines..

The other one Covaxin by Bharat Biotech is locally developed ...with questions about second and third phase trials not conducted and introduced and administered too early, efficacy is unknown.

Bharay Bio has published all the trial related data thousands of pages for Covaxin none other vaccine developers has published this much..
Also most of the docs are prefering Covaxin over Covishield as Covaxin has much less side effects..
RNA vaccines are anyday better that Dna ..
Also 4 more Indian Vaccines are in trials and one another Indian vaccine will go to mass production by June..

Back
Top Bottom