What's new

UN: Israel is posting false pictures/videos to justify attacks on schools

RFS_Br

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
nbc_mtp_gregory_140727a-615x345.jpg

NBC host David Gregory, a Jew, was forced to issue a correction at the end of his weekly Meet the Pressprogram on Sunday after a United Nations official confronted him for using a unconfirmed Israeli video that allegedly showed Hamas shooting rockets from a UN school.

Following an interview with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday, Gregory brought on UN Relief & Works Agency spokesperson Chris Gunness.

The Israeli government has released videotape within the past hour, it was posted on YouTube, NBC News hasn’t independently verified,” Gregory explained to Gunness. “The Israelis say — and I realize that you cannot see this video, our audience can, and I’m going to describe it to you — that purports to show rockets being fired from a UN school.”

As the host spoke, NBC played fuzzy black and white video of rockets being fired from buildings at an unknown location.

“Is this accurate?” Gregory asked. “Could this be happening without the UN’s knowledge, that would only bolster the prime minister’s point that, in fact, Hamas is using civilians, using the United Nations even in a kind of propaganda war.”

Gunness found the notion that he was being made to respond to a unconfirmed video that he couldn’t even see so ridiculous that he could barely contain laughter.

“Look, to be fair to me, to bring me on a live program and expect me to comment live on air on pictures I haven’ actually seen, I think anyone looking at this program would agree that’s really unfair,” Gunness insisted. “I mean, if I can see it, I’ll happily comment on it.”

At the conclusion of the program, Gregory said that the United Nations had “confirmed that the video does not show rockets being fired from a UN-administrated school in Gaza.”

“So this is a back and forth that we are not able to settle at this point,” Gregory said.

Watch the video below from NBC’s Meet the Press, broadcast July 27, 2014.

UN official busts David Gregory for using Israeli propaganda video: ‘That’s really unfair’

Our resident Israeli hasbara propagandist @500 was very keen to repeat post that fake school video. Ofcourse, none of us were fooled. We know Israel is the great liar of the world.

nbc_mtp_gregory_140727a-615x345.jpg

NBC host David Gregory, a Jew, was forced to issue a correction at the end of his weekly Meet the Pressprogram on Sunday after a United Nations official confronted him for using a unconfirmed Israeli video that allegedly showed Hamas shooting rockets from a UN school.

Following an interview with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday, Gregory brought on UN Relief & Works Agency spokesperson Chris Gunness.

The Israeli government has released videotape within the past hour, it was posted on YouTube, NBC News hasn’t independently verified,” Gregory explained to Gunness. “The Israelis say — and I realize that you cannot see this video, our audience can, and I’m going to describe it to you — that purports to show rockets being fired from a UN school.”

As the host spoke, NBC played fuzzy black and white video of rockets being fired from buildings at an unknown location.

“Is this accurate?” Gregory asked. “Could this be happening without the UN’s knowledge, that would only bolster the prime minister’s point that, in fact, Hamas is using civilians, using the United Nations even in a kind of propaganda war.”

Gunness found the notion that he was being made to respond to a unconfirmed video that he couldn’t even see so ridiculous that he could barely contain laughter.

“Look, to be fair to me, to bring me on a live program and expect me to comment live on air on pictures I haven’ actually seen, I think anyone looking at this program would agree that’s really unfair,” Gunness insisted. “I mean, if I can see it, I’ll happily comment on it.”

At the conclusion of the program, Gregory said that the United Nations had “confirmed that the video does not show rockets being fired from a UN-administrated school in Gaza.”

“So this is a back and forth that we are not able to settle at this point,” Gregory said.

Watch the video below from NBC’s Meet the Press, broadcast July 27, 2014.

UN official busts David Gregory for using Israeli propaganda video: ‘That’s really unfair’
is there a video link by any chance?

They are liars and they will remain liars. They have no right to live in Palestine. There is no Israel. There is only Palestine. This so called Israeli nations has been thrown out from many countries in the past. I wish Hitler should had finished them all. :sniper:

Our resident Israeli hasbara propagandist @500 was very keen to repeat post that fake school video. Ofcourse, none of us were fooled. We know Israel is the great liar of the world.
Propagandist? Hardly. @500 is going to defend his nation's honor against accusations, just like you'd defend Pakistan against Indian allegations. I've found that @500 doesn't deny facts and realities when presented properly, and to say that he's a simple propagandist is insulting to the administration who made him a TT.

I've found that @500 doesn't deny facts and realities when presented properly

I've found precisely the opposite. After two years debating him, I've in fact come to the conclusion he doesn't even know what evidence means. He changes subjects, tries to counter sourced arguments with arbitrary allegations and often times just brings up plain irrelevant content. Say something about Gaza's humanitarian crisis, and he posts pics of a Gazan supermarket. Say something about anti-Arab racism in Israel, and he posts a story of some Arab self-made man etc. It's propaganda, and weak one at that.

Last edited:
Propagandist? Hardly. @500 is going to defend his nation's honor against accusations, just like you'd defend Pakistan against Indian allegations. I've found that @500 doesn't deny facts and realities when presented properly, and to say that he's a simple propagandist is insulting to the administration who made him a TT.

Take offense if you like, but I stand by my statement. And whitewashing over Israeli crimes against humanity is not an honourable thing to do. It is a heinous crime in itself because it devalues the lives of thousands of innocent victims of Israeli psychopathy. Jews such as the OP of this thread @RFS_Br who expose the collosal wrongdoing, are people who I consider honourable.

I praise PDF administration for putting @500 on the spot light by appointing him/her as a TT.

If you notice, Israel has made up four different lies regarding their attack on a playground which killed at least 10 children. Here are the four lies:

Five soldiers confirmed killed, four in mortar attack; Netanyahu warns op may take time | The Times of Israel

Gantz says Hamas responsible for Shifa Hospital blast: First lie

Second lie:

Islamic Jihad behind Shifa explosion — IDF
The army says that the Islamic Jihad is responsible for the blast at the Shifa hospital and at a nearby playground in the Gaza Strip, according to Ynet.

Army chief and army spokesmen contradict each other statement.

Lie number 3:
IDF @IDFSpokesperson Follow
A short while ago, terrorists in Gaza fired rockets at Israel. 1 of them hit Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza. The other hit Al-Shati refugee camp.

Here they are saying a salvo of rockets were fired but one fell.... yet we know no such rocket can do such massive damage but another contradiction...

Lie Number 4:
Hamas rocket said to have 100 kg warhead
The Hamas Fajr-5 rocket aimed at central Israel, which was fired from a playground outside the Shifa hospital and exploded on the site causing casualties, had at least a 100 kg (220 lbs) warhead, Channel 2 reports

They say a large rocket was fired and exploded on site. This is a lie, since earlier they said a salvo were fired and one fell. Again contradicting each their own statements.

Big rockets don't fail like that and aren't anywhere near this hospital. They are deep north of Gaza.

Notice how we went from story to another to cover up IDF crimes.

Journalists at the hospital all said said it was an Israeli drone strike. Israel deliberately killed children to terrorize the children of Gaza and terrorize the civilian population.

people here seems to falling on each other trying to bash israel ! That's funny considering that they are bombing that place for real while you guys are satisfied with photoshop images on interweb ! :lol:

Take offense if you like, but I stand by my statement. And whitewashing over Israeli crimes against humanity is not an honourable thing to do. It is a heinous crime in itself because it devalues the lives of thousands of innocent victims of Israeli psychopathy. Jews such as the OP of this thread @RFS_Br who expose the collosal wrongdoing, are people who I consider honourable.
Oh no, I don't find it offensive at all. I'm mean, shit, you don't say anything to me. I'm simply pointing out an observation.

Indians are master of this sort of false propaganda and must be giving hand to their terror partner israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom