What's new

UN finally grants access to Dalit rights organisation blocked for a record 15 years(Longest in history) | This is another huge setback to Brahmanism

Bhai i am here to be reminded by you.

Hum sab Hindu ek hi desh mein rehte hain. Kiski thekedari karein.
bhutan - sri lanka - maldives - afghanistan - tibet -bangldesh - kahan kahan thekedari nhi ki india ne ?

bhutan - sri lanka - maldives - afghanistan - tibet -bangldesh - kahan kahan thekedari nhi ki india ne ?
You forgot Nepal. The only Hindu country out of all these. Kyunki aapki thekedari musalmanon ki hi hoti hai na.

You are high on Gaumutra Sauce Samosa or what.
No, I just quoted Ved Vyas who wrote Vedic version of Mahabharat. Its his definition verbatim.
Since, I'm emancipated and don't follow Brahmani Hinduism, I'm quite proud of my fellow OBC SC ST, and don't have self hate as Brahmani Caste system expects me to have.
How can it be verbatim when your translation to English says OBC ? Use your 🧠.

If I understand it correctly, the vote was not just for/against ISDN but a host of other organizations too. Then it makes sense why certain countries voted against it. It's not as if they are supporting India, but rather protecting themselves from possible accusations of human rights violations.

The headline of the thread makes it sound as if it was for ISDN only

If I understand it correctly, the vote was not just for/against ISDN but a host of other organizations too. Then it makes sense why certain countries voted against it. It's not as if they are supporting India, but rather protecting themselves from possible accusations of human rights violations.

The headline of the thread makes it sound as if it was for ISDN only
Can't stand these agenda driven one trick pony "ideologues" like drizzt and jamahir

What I don't understand is what one can possibly achieve by posting all this on PDF
Probably some retarded sense of having achieved something by fishing for "likes" from some kattar Pk folk here who also hate India with a passion, I suppose ?

Must lead quite empty unfulfilling lives otherwise, clearly too much frustration and time on their hand to constantly spew their hate on here.

Keep telling J-man here, that I know real commies (JNU crowd), and for all their Modi hate, they are nothing like these trolls... we back and forth on the politics of India all the time, its always all good.

Trolling mujh se seekho, I actually turned up with biriyani for a dozen people in 2019 to their lok-sabha results watch party wearing a kurta pyjama and a BJP badge.. it was hilarious.

1670937377388.png

Probably some retarded sense of having achieved something by fishing for "likes" from some kattar Pk folk here who also hate India with a passion, I suppose ?

Yes that is clear, but how long does one keep on doing this. It is evident that no one gives a rat's *** about Dalit rights on this forum. Demotivation bhi koyi cheez hoti hai

Yes that is clear, but how long does one keep on doing this. It is evident that no one gives a rat's *** about Dalit rights on this forum. Demotivation bhi koyi cheez hoti hai

Tool kit works on big NGO money. The impact does not matter. There is a lot of money. I have a batch mate writing in his spare time. Making good money. If you are comfortable with Hindi, even better. Quota hota hai unka. Not unlike the 50 cent China bot army.

Tool kit works on big NGO money. The impact does not matter. There is a lot of money. I have a batch mate writing in his spare time. Making good money. If you are comfortable with Hindi, even better. Quota hota hai unka. Not unlike the 50 cent China bot army.

I can see money as the only motivation. Because otherwise it seems like such a colossal waste of time

The whole islamoleftist lobby is about money. Throw in the toxic pastors too.

It's actually quite interesting how this entire economy works. People from my parents' generation cannot even begin to understand how the game has changed and people can get by life doing such stuff.

It's actually quite interesting how this entire economy works. People from my parents' generation cannot even begin to understand how the game has changed and people can get by life doing such stuff.

Totally. Good performers get a trip state side too. At some hole in the wall conference. Or Qatar. Or Beijing.

too much spare time..

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom