What's new

UN body moves Indian Supreme Court against contentious citizenship law

So far Indian media is boycotting this development lol though nothing is expected from banana courts of India.

UNHRC is not UN
Foreign organization doesn’t have legal standing in India

Epic fail.
UN is so weak that the only way they could intervene in India is through Indian govt (Supreme court).

LOL Check this Indian logic.

1. UN intervenes in Pakistan related matters = UN is powerful and it is a loss for Pakistan.

2. UN intervenes in Indian related matters = UN is weak and India is almighty.

The whole world is collectively scolding Indian kneejerk response in Kashmir, NRC and CAA.

Last edited:
They have no loci standi. They must have done it through PIL or they must have joined an existing case like @Politico said. Its upto supreme court to entertain or not.

I am pretty sure supreme court will approve the law as it is constitutionally valid. May be then UN could invade India, Lol @Taimoor Khan

Loci standi or not, the audacity of UN body is for everyone to see. That's why Indian foreign office is going bananas. :D

So when are you going to isolate the UN?

And I hope the Indian courts will reject this as we know they are under the thumb of this Hindu terrorist regime of India. We have seen how Delhi court Judge was transferred when he took on petition against Delhi police in recent state sponsored pogrom of Muslim minority . This will further escalate things as you might endup in international courts and organisation which deal with sanctions.

Epic fail.
UN is so weak that the only way they could intervene in India is through Indian govt (Supreme court).

Yes, UN is weak. And it generally is a rubber stamp of NATO.

NATO invaded Libya and Syria on much lesser ground, and used the umbrella of the UNO-SC ( except Russia and China ) for this purpose.

But NATO sees India as a strategic ally and hence will not attempt to have a more deeper involvement in India.

Loci standi or not, the audacity of UN body is for everyone to see. That's why Indian foreign office is going bananas. :D

So when are you going to isolate the UN?

And I hope the Indian courts will reject this as we know they are under the thumb of this Hindu terrorist regime of India. We have seen how Delhi court Judge was transferred when he took on petition against Delhi police in recent state sponsored pogrom of Muslim minority . This will further escalate things as you might endup in international courts and organisation which deal with sanctions.
Seriously, UNHRC becoming a party to a case with supreme court is seen as audacity. Lol. Now are they going to attack us if the court decide against them? Raveesh Kumar is a press secrerary to foreign office. He'll answer question that are put to him. No one in our foreign office are going bananas over this. Lol.

LOL Check this Indian logic.

1. UN intervenes in Pakistan related matters = UN is powerful and it is a loss for Pakistan.

2. UN intervenes in Indian related matters = UN is weak and India is almighty.

The whole world is collectively scolding Indian kneejerk response in Kashmir, NRC and CAA.
Where is the intervention? This is UNHRC not UN, Lol. They are pleading with Indian supreme court not threatening us. I don't see how this is complicated to understand.

India should ban imports from UN.
Oh but un dont do imorpt export business.so what leverage india will use against this move?

Lol.
Not happening.
SC and Modi govt are on one page on all issues.

On paper

Exactly. I am hoping the Indian SC will stamp its reputation further as Kangroo court and reject this petition.

After that, I am sure international avenues will be explored further, including the sanctions regimes , over which neither Modi and his kangroo courts got any jurisdiction over.

After that, I am sure international avenues will be explored further, including the sanctions regimes , over which neither Modi and his kangroo courts got any jurisdiction over
Even the US shivers at thought of sanctioning India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom