What's new

Umar Khattab training camp, Taliban trains in the snow

Who is arming taliban with such good weaponry? And armoured cars?

Activities in Afghanistan effect Pakistan. Iran's new game with the Taliban can be dangerous if Pakistan isn't kept along.

you have to understand the Iranians are absolutely pissed off, especially after that piss poor attempt at the anti gov protests that ended abruptly because someone made a huge cockup in their calculations. Anyway the point is this year's spring offensive is going to be the bloodiest yet!

Pakistan needs to secure that border and enforce it heavily and make movements of refugees limited or rather not take any afghans into Pakistan.

As far as Afghan Talibans are concerned "I like it". Boys give more sleepless nights to NDS, ghani and northern alliance. They want pushtoon afghans and people of Pakistan against each other. Resist against every tom dick n harry who use your land for foul play. Especially the one who desperately wants a big arse role in Afghanistan.

Untill the day when Russia Pakistan and Iran dont cooperate alongwith a sensible government in Kabul with neutral foreign policy, There will be no stability in Afghan land.
This hotchpotch of USA and India along with a sharp anti Pakistan Puppet regime in Kabul will make no solution keep wasting your resources for 1000 years

Doesn't the Taliban look way deadly today than what they were ? Man looks like Afghanistan is screwed again!

They look far more organize, better equipped and better trained than they were before American invasion of Afghanistan. Before American invasion Taliban perception was of few cave dwelling rag tag soldiers who used to wear turbans with long beards and peshawari chappal and an AK 47 in their hand.

For more similar pictures from Afghanistan check this thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pict...e-havens-in-afghanistan.542310/#post-10219223

Now the Pentagon boys will feel the pain of losing Pak!! Remnants of Pak leverage on Taliban is now lost to Iran/ Russia!! And, now it's time to panic!!
I am pretty sure they will come back, but whether Pak's gonna forgive them is there to see...

By the by, China has set the bar 100x higher than the USA's best offer....
Where is mighty USA army and their drones???
Drones are much safer near FATA!! Nobody wants to lose billions of $s of easy non-competitive cash cows....

Now the Pentagon boys will feel the pain of losing Pak!! Remnants of Pak leverage on Taliban is now lost to Iran/ Russia!! And, now it's time to panic!!
I am pretty sure they will come back, but whether Pak's gonna forgive them is there to see...

By the by, China has set the bar 100x higher than the USA's best offer....

Drones are much safer near FATA!! Nobody wants to lose billions of $s of easy non-competitive cash cows....

Afghanistan has become much more dangerous place now , compared to what it was back in 2001 .. now US needs to bring no less than 100,000 to clear the ISIS and Afghan taliban .. just look at their training , guns and equipment .. they are gearing up for WAR , and this time they wont need to cross border , they just roll out and take kabul at any given day .

isis gained momentum and became powerful after they seized american weapons in iraq now same shit is happening in afghanistan!! orange bastard is arming them same way they armed isis!! its i great game after breaking arab countries into small pieces its Pakistans turn! lets hope we open our eyes and fight these american sponsored idiots and finish them! taliban/isis will push from west and hindu terrorist from east...tough times ahead for Pakistan!

isis gained momentum and became powerful after they seized american weapons in iraq now same shit is happening in afghanistan!! orange bastard is arming them same way they armed isis!! its i great game after breaking arab countries into small pieces its Pakistans turn! lets hope we open our eyes and fight these american sponsored idiots and finish them! taliban/isis will push from west and hindu terrorist from east...tough times ahead for Pakistan!
Isis were provided weapons by usa.

Btw these are talibans do u think they will turn against pakistan and attack pak when all the while pak has supported their afghan leaders and as such afg talibs have nnot turned against us?

Btw these are talibans do u think they will turn against pakistan and attack pak when all the while pak has supported their afghan leaders and as such afg talibs have nnot turned against us?
there is no Mullah Omer he was a real mujahid now there is what only Haqani who has always been our ally! i think this new breed of taliban are more like hired guns mercenaries they will turn against Pakistan after they capture Kabul!

america dint provide isis weapons directly i forgot the name of town their first real victory (if thats what we should call it victory) where Iraq army ran away leaving behind all the new shinny american weapon and they looted the bank and gain millions of dollars...same shit happening now i think isis is being relocated to afg and they will capture town where there is american weapon in armory and with that they will start attacking Pakistan!! same shit!

But But all the training camps are in Pakistan, waiting for Afghan officials to proves the the color of snow (bright white) is only found in Pakistan Afghani snow is now light brown.

Back
Top Bottom