What's new

ULFA slams Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for a few months when BDR will be prescribed unlimited number of live ammunition. Well, only the sound of firing will scare away the IA and BSF troops.

We are waiting. Bring it on..:sniper:

There goes the dream of Greater Bangladesh which the bangladesh were hoping to build with the help of their ULFA brothers .... :lol:

Bravo ULFA. What an idea. As long as AL is in power India wont take any step on their recent demand.
In that mean time ULFA will become stronger politically and strategically.
When BNP will come in power, ULFA will once again get shelter by BD. Then they can get back to their old ideologies.
That time their influence will be more devastating.

-----------And, our position in the world is not very different from that of Indian in real terms. So, cool down!!!!!

As long we have nukes, we can solve any problems that can arise in the foreseeable future. Ask the resident Pakistanis. @Hyperion @Armstrong @Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the fencing was left in Tripura I believe..its picked up again..relatively its cut down on the number of immigrants at least..but the ones who came in in the 70s and 80s still need to be neutralized and the area sanitized.
I wish there was an anti-migrant spray to identify these illegal BDs who would turn green on contact!

If the DRDO can make 'Chilli' grenades why not a spray? :pop:

There goes the dream of Greater Bangladesh which the bangladesh were hoping to build with the help of their ULFA brothers .... :lol:

Out of 27 districts at least 12-15 districts are are now Bangladeshi majority. Especially Dhubri, Goalpara, Bongaigaon, Barpeta,Mongoldoi, Nowgaon, Morigaon, Silchar, Nalbari, Karimganj, Tezpur, Cachar has a major chunk of Bangladeshis. Some sections of the media, some politicians have been trying to give a religious colour to the ethnic conflicts in Assam. Nobody in Assam hates the Assamese Muslims (Goriya). The problem is with the (Bangladeshis)"MIYA" the so called "Khita reva", aitam, jaitam, and khaitam party. The growth rate of these scums are even faster than that of bacteria. Something needs to be done ASAP.
As far as ULFA is concerned, they have lost their way long back. There used to be public support for them during late 80's and early 90's..not because of their demand for a sovereignty but the work they did to curb petty crimes. I think the Bangladeshi card played by ULFA is a desperate attempt to win hearts.

Out of 27 districts at least 12-15 districts are are now Bangladeshi majority. Especially Dhubri, Goalpara, Bongaigaon, Barpeta,Mongoldoi, Nowgaon, Morigaon, Silchar, Nalbari has a major chunk of Bangladeshis. Some sections of the media, some politicians have been trying to give a religious colour to the ethnic conflicts in Assam. Nobody is Assam hates the Assamese Muslims (Goriya). The problem is with the "MIYA" the so called "Khita reva", aitam, jaitam, and khaitam party. The growth rate of these scums are even faster than that of bacteria. Something needs to be done ASAP.
As far as ULFA is concerned, they have lost their way long back. There used to be public support for them during late 80's and early 90's..not because of their demand for a sovereignty but the work they did to curb petty crimes. I think the Bangladeshi card played by ULFA is a desperate attempt to win hearts.

They want a political settlement. After dropping the demand for secession and sovereignty and accepting their place the only way to retain prominence is to join the political mainstream which shall require popularity. But if in the interest of peace we can cleanse our lands of illegal immigrants then what's the harm? Let it be the pretext. It does not matter. 3 groups remain and we must bring them to the table soon too. We must do so and prepare to glean out war reparations too. A demand for the ulterior motive of gleaning political power within the framework they will now have to exist in will lead to a good and long overdue action. It is a just cause.

Bravo ULFA. What an idea. As long as AL is in power India wont take any step on their recent demand.
In that mean time ULFA will become stronger politically and strategically.
When BNP will come in power, ULFA will once again get shelter by BD. Then they can get back to their old ideologies.
That time their influence will be more devastating.

You are a perfect example of what Awami League has done to our people.

Aooooo... dekho kon bola... sirf aapki iss sttatement parr Oscar aapka! :partay:

DO NOT MESS WITH US- :pissed:

Here enjoy- oh and I left you a write up on Burma in our glorious nation- read it.

39260446.jpg

Your daily dose of Tind meme. :partay:

Why green mate? :pissed:

Green has been hijacked and copyrighted by Pakistan. Besides, we let BD's go their way long time back. Paint them pink instead with a violet lungi... :P

I wish there was an anti-migrant spray to identify these illegal BDs who would turn green on contact!

If the DRDO can make 'Chilli' grenades why not a spray? :pop:

@Hyperion This should provide you pointers though. IS it impossible to bring down the jhang clowns to a political settlement. Hell man we got 17 damn separate insurgent groups to do the same. I still think you people can solve it WITHOUT nuking Jhang as our Highness would wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom