What's new

Ukroboronprom preparing joint projects with Jordan

Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
As part of the visit of a delegation of Ukraine's Defense Ministry and State Concern Ukroboronprom to Jordan, Director General of Ukroboronprom Pavlo Bukin met with Prince Faisal bin Hussein.
The parties discussed, in particular, the issues of military and technical cooperation, Ukroboronprom’s press service reported.

"The parties discussed the issues of bilateral military and technical cooperation and interaction between the production complexes of both countries. They also spoke about current projects in Jordan with the participation of Ukrainian armored enterprises. The Jordanian side expressed full support for the development of bilateral cooperation with Ukraine," the report says.

The Ukrainian delegation also visited the King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau (KADDB). Bukin held a meeting with KADDB Director-General Maj. Gen. Mohammad Farghal.

The sides noted the achieved level of bilateral cooperation between the enterprises of the military-industrial complex of the two countries, in particular, in armored technology.

During the inspection of the KADDB production lines, Bukin noted the possibility of launching bilateral projects in the armored industry between Ukraine and Jordan.

At the Ministry of Defense of Jordan, the Ukrainian delegation met with Brigadier General Abdallah Hassan Huneiti. The parties discussed the prospects for the development of mutual cooperation in the defense sector.

Last edited:
@Wilhelm II You might see a JV for some vehicle maybe. I'm hoping maybe a new tank or the T-84 for Jordan but I guess we must wait and see. KADDB has the capabilities for it so the sky is the limit.
1024px-Strong_Europe_Tank_Challenge_2018_%2842054365704%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Thank you

My brother can you email me here or open a conversation with me, because I can not do it, or do not know exactly how ..There is something I want to talk to you about alone
Um, I don't know how to start a conversation here but I am trying, I will try to look it up brother.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom