What's new

Ukrainian soldiers burned pages of holy Quran and shared scenes online

How do you know they are Ukrainians? Where did they get so many Qurans to burn? Did they print it in the middle of a war? There are not many Muslims in Ukraine for them to have a stock of them. Finally, why would they record and post it on youtube etc.,? A little common sense goes a long way.

How do you know they are Russians?

What I do know for a fact is that Ukrainians fighting against Russians have Nazi tendencies.

Maybe the video is not true.

I don't know.

But

"Se non e vero, e ben trovato"

(This Wiki is not good)

"Se non e vero, e ben trovato"

It is used to justify a plausible anecdote that portrays a character or situation well, but may not be true.

As a figure of speech, it alludes to something that may not be true, but is so well told or narrated or so interesting or valuable that it should have happened.

How do you know they are Russians?

What I do know for a fact is that Ukrainians fighting against Russians have Nazi tendencies.
I do not know they are Russians. How many jews have Ukrainians killed to say they have "Nazi tendencies"?

I do not know they are Russians. How many jews have Ukrainians killed to say they have "Nazi tendencies"?

Ukrainian fighters also contain far right elements. It is common among far right supporters to ridicule Islam and Muslims.

Well, here’s my two cents. Russia murders Muslims in Syria. Murdered Muslims in Afghanistan. In Dagestan. In Chechnya. (And probably more countries).
Ukraine didn’t attack any Muslim countries.
And Ukraine would burn the Quran for no reason at all? They even buy and receive weapons from Muslim countries. They have no reason what so ever to angry the Islamic world.
Russia however…. All the reasons to do so. Just saying

The last thing Ukrainians need is to make Muslims their enemies. Both usa and Russia learned the hard way. Ukraine is a baby compared to them. If they dare to make Muslims their enemy we won’t go easy on them like russia does. We haven’t forgot the Ukrainian invaders part of American back invasion of Iraq. We will be sure to turn Kyiv in to Fallujah if Ukraine dares to mess with us Muslims.
Crimea is Tatar Muslim land.

Anyways, I don’t think Ukrainians would be that stupid to make Muslims their enemies by burning Quran and posting it online.

3 different versions in a couple of days. Destroying one, cutting a piece of pork on one and now burning one. Could it possibly be more obvious this is staged?
Hi,

What did you mean by that comment buddy---?

Well, here’s my two cents. Russia murders Muslims in Syria. Murdered Muslims in Afghanistan. In Dagestan. In Chechnya. (And probably more countries).
Ukraine didn’t attack any Muslim countries.
And Ukraine would burn the Quran for no reason at all? They even buy and receive weapons from Muslim countries. They have no reason what so ever to angry the Islamic world.
Russia however…. All the reasons to do so. Just saying

The Americans have a similar reputation of killing Muslims around the world.

Why do European countries such as Sweden, The Netherlands and Denmark allow the burning of the Holy Quran? Recently Sweden allowed a far right thug to openly burn the holy book.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:........funny how the folk on PDF are claiming russians/ukrainians etc are not anti-Muslims.......lol.......:lol::lol::lol:...........russians, ukrainians and americans are ALL visceral Islamaphobes that are responsible for the slaughter of millions of Muslims globally since 1991.......that is why I am loving watching these goreh slaughter each other........long may it continue INSHALLAH.

Was the bullets dipped in pig fat by Ukrainian soldiers in the early days of the war, also staged?

Fact is you have no idea if it was staged or if it was pig fat. Does it even upset you knowing a ukrainian was firing these bullets defending against an invading force?

Hi,

What did you mean by that comment buddy---?
One version was posted where the quran was used as “chopping board” when someone was slicing pork.

Back
Top Bottom