What's new

Ukrainian parliament asks Netherlands to return Scythian gold

I didn't make that up , but you are right Russians are a waste of money

I had family and friends studying in both Ukraine and Russia and they told me too much about both, about 3-4 days ago I was in Istanbul and a Russian girl suggested that I "make her" right in the club , i'm not making that up !

cause you need the money !

he wasn't pro-communist , he was nationalist and had nothing to do with the soviets

I know , the only country significant to you is USA , and they are rejecting you back

No we don't want your Russian crap , neither your worthless time

yes usa is significant as a target for russian weapons.

some nice stuff like neutron bombs at30 and more secret things i dont know.

neutron bombs is like cooking your enemy in a steam cooker. you simply peel their flesh from their bones with such weapons.

westerners created that tech to kill our soviet soldiers brutaly and barbaric like their western barbaric nature. soviets made it public and wanted UN to stop that bestality. but noone cared and russia simply also produced such weapons to use them vs western monsters.

that is the whole story, you dumb iranian.

russian girls are free, they can do what they want and desire. not like your veiled opressed women who get beaten from sharia police in tehran.

yes usa is significant as a target for russian weapons.

some nice stuff like neutron bombs at30 and more secret things i dont know.

neutron bombs is like cooking your enemy in a steam cooker. you simply peel their flesh from their bones with such weapons.

westerners created that tech to kill our soviet soldiers brutaly and barbaric like their western barbaric nature. soviets made it public and wanted UN to stop that bestality. but noone cared and russia simply also produced such weapons to use them vs western monsters.

that is the whole story, you dumb iranian.

russian girls are free, they can do what they want and desire. not like your veiled opressed women who get beaten from sharia police in tehran.
I didn't understand your post at all , sounds like the soviet education was too hard on you in particular

to your American fanboys on this forum , it definitely does :lol: LOL

oh man you iranians are so small but you are talking always so big.

bombing a mock up in the persian gulf makes you not look strong. it makes you look even funnier.

you are under full control of western powers. believe it or not. mullas are working hand in hand with western spie agencies.

oh man you iranians are so small but you are talking always so big.

bombing a mock up in the persian gulf makes you not look strong. it makes you look even funnier.

you are under full control of western powers. believe it or not. mullas are working hand in hand with western spie agencies.
our mock up is no funnier than your pathetic armata merkava tank , go analyse yourself

our mock up is no funnier than your pathetic armata merkava tank , go analyse yourself

It is ok if you think that. I dont care. Your country will soon be in a war with saudi arabia or even turkey and whole nato.

i dunno.

Back
Top Bottom