What's new

Ukrainian parliament asks Netherlands to return Scythian gold

It would be interesting to read the ukrainian point of view about scythians.

ukrainians are finished. unfortunatly putin does not understand the situation he is realy in. he thinks he can be partners with the west again. but thats bullshit.

he is on their kill list now.

west is led by the elite of the illuminati/mason empire.

ukrainians are finished. unfortunatly putin does not understand the situation he is realy in. he thinks he can be partners with the west again. but thats bullshit.

he is on their kill list now.

west is led by the elite of the illuminati/mason empire.
it would be interesting to see a Russia without putin .... world war 3 , maybe not

it would be interesting to see a Russia without putin .... world war 3 , maybe not

People are pro Putin. if putin is killed he will become national hero. they will make great statue of him

it is already made:
url

look at UN secretary BAN KI MUN. he worships Putin. All little PEOPLE worship putin.

i don´t because i am not little people. i am bigger than Putin.

People are pro Putin. if putin is killed he will become national hero. they will make great statue of him

it is already made:
url

look at UN secretary BAN KI MUN. he worships Putin. All little PEOPLE worship putin.

i don´t because i am not little people. i am bigger than Putin.

Russia without putin would be a chaotic one , just like Ukraine slavs , jews , and Siberian indigenous people would fight over joining the EU , like Turkey ;

and that my friend means a free iran , without Russia iran has to surrender to USA like a babe , and then we would enjoy all the freedoms American people enjoy , only better , Persians win , arabs lose , that's about as far as i'm concerned with Russia.

dont make me laugh comrade. russia is under control of russian mafia aka former KGB.

putin is just a figure. PR agent.

iran is under european control already. you are dreaming comrade. you will never see a free persia anymore...

dont make me laugh comrade. russia is under control of russian mafia aka former KGB.

putin is just a figure. PR agent.

iran is under european control already. you are dreaming comrade. you will never see a free persia anymore...

He's a figure , but he's the only former KGB that is still adhering to all the principles of KGB , without him , the mafia you love so much , aren't really willing to play iran against USA , and that would mean a free iran , and i'm not trying to make you laugh , Russia would become like Ukraine , probably worse

maybe not , but i'm sure I will see civil war in Russia :lol:

He's a figure , but he's the only former KGB that is still adhering to all the principles of KGB , without him , the mafia you love so much , aren't really willing to play iran against USA , and that would mean a free iran , and i'm not trying to make you laugh , Russia would become like Ukraine , probably worse

maybe not , but i'm sure I will see civil war in Russia :lol:

This is so funny from an iranian who has zero clue about nationalistic russians.

Russians kill any elements who are agianst mother russia in a blink.

you confuse us with your prehistoric wannabe nation.

lel

This is so funny from an iranian who has zero clue about nationalistic russians.

Russians kill any elements who are agianst mother russia in a blink.

you confuse us with your prehistoric wannabe nation.

lel

Iranians don't have zero clue about Russian skinheads and neo-nazis , we all know about them , we also know how much their efforts are in vein with the new US-EU sanctions on Russia , everyone knows

lots of Iranian students go to Russia and Ukraine to study , and when they come back they tell us everything about , mother Russia

Iranians don't have zero clue about Russian skinheads and neo-nazis , we all know about them , we also know how much their efforts are in vein with the new US-EU sanctions on Russia , everyone knows

lots of Iranian students go to Russia and Ukraine to study , and when they come back they tell us everything about , mother Russia

you simply made that up. Why should we allow persians into our universities. you have been always a lackey of the west since khomeini and even since the US puppet Shah.

only motassadeq was some kind of a reliable partner to us. and that is almost 40 years ago!!

lel

Iran is insignificant country for Russia.

if you want we can sell you russian air defence for hard cash. better your huge gold reserves. otherwise, don´t steal our time.

you simply made that up. Why should we allow persians into our universities. you have been always a lackey of the west since khomeini and even since the US puppet Shah.

only motassadeq was some kind of a reliable partner to us. and that is almost 40 years ago!!

lel

if you want we can sell you russian air defence for hard cash. better your huge gold reserves. otherwise, don´t steal our time.
I didn't make that up , but you are right Russians are a waste of money

I had family and friends studying in both Ukraine and Russia and they told me too much about both, about 3-4 days ago I was in Istanbul and a Russian girl suggested that I "make her" right in the club , i'm not making that up !

Why should we allow persians into our universities.
cause you need the money !

lel
he wasn't pro-communist , he was nationalist and had nothing to do with the soviets

I know , the only country significant to you is USA , and they are rejecting you back

No we don't want your Russian crap , neither your worthless time

Der Russe ist einfach nur zum totlachen.
Verlasse mal deinen PC und lass ein bisschen Luft an die Reste deines Hirns.

Back
Top Bottom