What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the fact that they won't even answer you if they find out who you really are :rofl:

They already know that.:azn:
I don't know how they'll react if you show them the replies that i have posted in this thread.;)

you guys are making this judge bored. So far I have only had to give two judgements.

beautiful-girl.jpg

The Ukranian women I see around here are a average at best.

Women from Venezuella are ooh la laa! !!

south asian and middle eastern women :smitten:

Honestly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This list is just from the countries most people visit and find attractive women in, doesn't mean that they have all the beautiful women in the world.
Look at NY, they have probably every race and sub-race in the world. From German to Sub-Saharan. But they also have very fat women, so... Explains why many countries will never make the list, most of the world wants slim beauty.
Israeli girls are the hottest on earth after Russian girls.:cheesy:

They already know that.:azn:
I don't know how they'll react if you show them the replies that i have posted in this thread.;)

Nope, They already don't know that :lol:
Stop making yourself look embarrassed. :lol:

You have time to post thousands of crappy comments on here but you don't have time to come and chat over Yahoo! or message in there? :lol: :rofl::rofl:

Ok that one gets two stars. Judge is happier. What nationality is that btw

Where is the judge?

am back do not worry

Actually guys I like pretty women from every where. I do not mind I am not fussy lol

How did you get to meet Israeli girls? Israel is a mini America when it comes to variety of women(Except Asians, I.E China, Japan, etc).

New York and London. There are some hot Israelis. For some reason I always think they are going to get a gun out and beat me up. been watching Ziva and NCIS

Nope, They already don't know that :lol:
Stop making yourself look embarrassed. :lol:
Accusations, accusations, accusations! Everybody knows who is embarrassed in this tussle.
First you said Iranian girls won't care about me.
Then you said they won't send me the requests.
Then you said they won't befriend me.
Then you said they would run if they knew who I am.
Hahaha you can't stick to one thing and keep on changing your accusations.:lol::lol::lol:
And I WILL chat with you via emails, promise!

Accusations, accusations, accusations! Everybody knows who is embarrassed in this tussle.
First you said Iranian girls won't care about me.
Then you said they won't send me the requests.
Then you said they won't befriend me.
Then you said they would run if they knew who I am.
Hahaha you can't stick to one thing and keep on changing your accusations.:lol::lol::lol:
And I WILL chat with you via emails, promise!

Man to be honest part of the attraction in any pulling is being able to be articulate talk etc and looking at the quality of your posts on here you need to work on your discussion skills to pull any decent woman of any nationality

Emily Browning.

Australian.

Emily%20Browning-PPF-015092.jpg

Sleeping-Beauty-Photocall-64th-Annual-Cannes-Film-Festival-emily-browning-21969668-395-594.jpg

Judge please don't leave this thread and tell me how is Emily?

Man to be honest part of the attraction in any pulling is being able to be articulate talk etc and looking at the quality of your posts on here you need to work on your discussion skills to pull any decent woman of any nationality

So your idea of an 'articulate talk' is to sugarcoat things? Btw, it's none of your business whether or not my point gets across.
I can show a PM by an admin who thinks I'm pretty articulate. If you can't comprehend something, it's your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom