What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
In pashto there is a saying

Zara ba gul um dy o pa ghul um dy

This thread is actually very stupid. Very stupid.

Not too bad either lol

angry-woman.jpg

^^^^^ Yup that seems about right ! Mrs.B is indeed going to kill you once she reads that ! :lol:

Guys this is all bull. I remember some years ago I was renting out my flat in London. I got a call telling me that he had a Swedish tenant for me.

Sometime later when I was in the neighbourhood the tenant was pleasant enough or had reason to invite me for lunch. I got very excited as I had heard so much about Swedish girls. Imagine when I turned up and she turned up to be very average.

So we have pretty and ugly everywhere. Its just that some looks are associated with some regions.

Saying whose women are better is like saying whose car is better.

Really, let's get off it.

I am on MSN or skype I will pm you if you wish.

Please send me a message by your MSN account to my Yahoo and then I'll message you from my MSN. (I don't wanna expose my MSN as well, or we could talk on skype if you feel comfy this way).

angry-woman.jpg

^^^^^ Yup that seems about right ! Mrs.B is indeed going to kill you once she reads that ! :lol:

Mrs B will not see this thread lol (clearly you put a woman with a gun you know she is from the land of guns)

Please send me a message by your MSN account to my Yahoo and then I'll message you from my MSN. (I don't wanna expose my MSN as well, or we could talk on skype if you feel comfy this way).

I will pm you my hotmail and skype address.

Translate this for non pashtun members. :)

BTW are you pashtun?

It meaning goes like..

The heart can fall for a beautiful flower and it can also fall of ****....... There is no beauty.... The beauty is in eye of beholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom