What's new

Ukraine wants T-155 Firtina Self-propelled artillery from Turkey

Tell me something, if Ukraine didn't fight, what would happen?

If Zelensky allowed the Russians to come in and take over, what would happen?

Give me an honest answer.

Ukraine provoked Russia

this war started in 2014 and Ukraine tried to become part of NATO in the process

this means they could kill all the Russian speakers in Ukraine and Russia could not attack because of article 5

so they are clever they made their move before Ukraine joined NATO

if you poke a bear with a stick dont complain about being chased

Ukraine provoked Russia

this war started in 2014 and Ukraine tried to become part of NATO in the process

this means they could kill all the Russian speakers in Ukraine and Russia could not attack because of article 5

so they are clever they made their move before Ukraine joined NATO

if you poke a bear with a stick dont complain about being chased
Brother, you're talking to me not someone else. You know me better than to use these excuses.

This excuse won't work on me because I can easily dismantle it by saying that Ukraine didn't seek NATO membership in 2014, and ask you to provide proof which you and I both know doesn't exist.

I can also say that Russia illegally annexed Crimea and initially denied sending troops because they knew it was illegal, even though everyone knew those unmarked troops were Russian regulars.

Once again you'd have nothing to refute my claims with because everything I've said is not my personal opinion but an indisputable fact of history

No one poked the bear. Those Russians have always been imperialist expansionist. There has never been a time in history since the creation of the Russian state that they haven't been imperialist expansionist. There is a reason why they're such a huge size.

Finally, you didn't answer any of my questions, which basically alone dismantles your entire argument as a giant "whataboutism".

Last edited:
Brother, you're talking to me not someone else. You know me better than to use these excuses.

This excuse won't work on me because I can easily dismantle it by saying that Ukraine didn't seek NATO membership in 2014, and ask you to provide proof which you and I both know doesn't exist.

I can also say that Russia illegally annexed Crimea and initially denied sending troops because they knew it was illegal, even though everyone knew those unmarked troops were Russian regulars.

Once again you'd have nothing to refute my claims with because everything I've said is not my personal opinion but an indisputable fact of history

No one poked the bear. Those Russians have always been imperialist expansionist. There has never been a time in history since the creation of the Russian state that they haven't been imperialist expansionist. There is a reason why they're such a huge size.

Finally, you didn't answer any of my questions, which basically alone dismantles your entire argument as a giant "whataboutism".

I agree

You don’t become the largest country in the world by giving up land they grabbed the Sakhalin and Kurils islands from Japan in closing days of WW2

Any excuse to grab more land

M777 are getting obliterated by Lancet and the hype is going down. It's all about self propelled guns. even though they are not safe from loitring munition but better then towed guns stationary.

How does T155 compare with Pzh2000?

All these should be protected with spaags like korkut . Otherwise it's easy prey .

Attachments

• korkut-hava-savunma-sistemi-aselsan.jpg
    korkut-hava-savunma-sistemi-aselsan.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 26

Back
Top Bottom