What's new

Ukraine wants T-155 Firtina Self-propelled artillery from Turkey

I don't see it happening, While Turkey would probably be ok with sending it to Ukraine under normal circumstances, currently the Firtina is out of production b/c of the engine embargo from Germany, which means Turkey won't be able to replace the ones sent to Ukraine. The new UTKU powerpack that is supposed to replace the German engine and Korean transmission from the first batch is set to go into mass production in 2025, so there will be a gap in capability if they send it until then.

It is possible maybe Ukraine pressures Germany to lift the embargo, but unlikely with the current Greens Govt coalition.

Zelenski is a swine, he needs everything. What a cuck.
He is fighting to defend his country off course he wants everything. And Turkey should give him everything but in return should get as many engines with TOT as they can. Engines of jets, ships, transport planes should come with TOT in Turkey.

He is fighting to defend his country off course he wants everything. And Turkey should give him everything but in return should get as many engines with TOT as they can. Engines of jets, ships, transport planes should come with TOT in Turkey.
He's defending merican interests, NATO expansion just to piss off the Russians.
I believe 300k already are dead and now ppl are even talking about this conflict blowing up into something worse.

On the other side the Americans are boxing in china with it's dash line in the south china sea.

A dying superpower is militarily trying to stop the global political change.

the Turkish weapons are 20-30% cheaper than Europeans

and Western nations were stupid enough to wage a war of attrition of Russia

it was the most stupid thing they have ever done beyond dumb, so called Western military planners thick as mince

oh lets decide NOT to give high tickets items to Ukraine and lets do a war of attrition with Russia which just so happens to be the World largest manufacture of military weapons

anyways I think Turkey fit very nicely into this war of attrition because of its very affordable price tags

and Turkey should also take this opportunity to make some more cash out of this European war

I believe 300k already are dead and now ppl are even talking about this conflict blowing up into something worse.

On the other side the Americans are boxing in china with it's dash line in the south china sea.

No country should have right to conquer anyone. Ukraine has full right to decide where they want to go. Which organization they want to join. If we allow this Russian behavior than US invasion of Iraq is also justified and India invading Pakistan will also get justified.

India invading Pakistan will also get justified.

India would end up getting glassed before the first units even made a significant incursion, Pakistan has an aggressive first use policy, and the current Indian likes to beat their chest, but even they are not stupid to take Mutually Assured Destruction lightly.

Ukraine has full right to decide where they want to go. Which organization they want to join.

In an idealized world and in In theory yes, reality is a bit more complicated and geopolitics has very little to do with morality and everything to do with the balance between spheres of power of regional hegemons. Russia is a regional hegemon, much weaker in present day than it used to be but still a potent hegemon nonetheless. Russia has determined that the potential of a NATO state on its southern border, bordering its soft underbelly in the caucasus and with the potential to close the volga gap is an existential threat to it, and is taking actions based on those calculations.

Probably they will get some symbolic amount of those, Turkyie is not in position to comit fully to the Ukraina cause due their own geopolitical conditions and you can blame West fully for it as they percieve them as enemy but they can not say that openly.

Tell me something, if Ukraine didn't fight, what would happen?

If Zelensky allowed the Russians to come in and take over, what would happen?

Give me an honest answer.

Tell me something, if Ukraine didn't fight, what would happen?

If Zelensky allowed the Russians to come in and take over, what would happen?

Give me an honest answer.
I have found this "Ukarine should or should not defend themselves" reasoning pointless. This may have been useful to talk about at the beginning of the war, now it's really pointless to talk about whether Russia should have the right to attack or Ukraine should have the right to defend.

As the great Irish Colonel Pat Quinlan once said when the French asked for his surrender, his troop was lay sieged in Congo by the Katanga Army and French Mercenary.

"If you continue to attack, we will continue to response, and I hope you brought enough body bag, because none of them dying on the field now is mine."

Back
Top Bottom