What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

your goons celebrated the shot down before they heared it was a passenger plane.

These rebels had videos all over social media, claiming they had shot down a Ukrainian cargo plane. They were then hastily taken off when they discovered it was a passenger plane. This just shows their guilt.

John McCain is live on CNN now saying the Ukrainian military don't have the capability to hit an airliner :blah:... but we're not sure yet :disagree: sanction Russia and arm Ukraine :blah: .. putin evil blabla :blah:

warmonger neoconman POS :crazy:

John McCain is live on CNN now saying the Ukrainian military don't have the capability to hit an airliner :blah:... but we're not sure yet :disagree: sanction Russia and arm Ukraine :blah: .. putin evil blabla :blah:

warmonger neoconman POS :crazy:

I am watching it......

We don't know enough to judge yet, but all throughout the thread you have done nothing but defend the civilian killing terrorists in eastern Ukraine.

I served in the infantry unit. A normal infantry weapon has no capability of shooting a bird at cruise attitude. That is the domain special SAM unit.

Not even all air defence artillery can pull that off.

I do not believe Ukraine rebels can do it.

These rebels had videos all over social media, claiming they had shot down a Ukrainian cargo plane. They were then hastily taken off when they discovered it was a passenger plane. This just shows their guilt.

Putin is ******. Thats basicly his worst case scenario. The sanctions yesterday were already hard. Nobody knows what happenes now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is quite fishy to me that many PDF chaps jump in and accuse Russia. I have strong suspicious you guys are from intelligence community.

An introduction to the Ukraine fascist government.

What's the goverment relation to this ?

That separatist moron was bragging on twitter that he shot down an Ukr plane.What don't you understand ??? While he was celebrating 300 innocent lives were taken by those morons.

McCain "it would open the gates for us to finally give Ukraine the defensive capability" :disagree:

I served in the infantry unit. A normal infantry weapon has no capability of shooting a bird at cruise attitude. That is the domain special SAM unit.

Not even all air defence artillery can pull that off.

I do not believe Ukraine rebels can do it.

Ukraine "rebels" is russian army without insignia.

State Aviation Service of Ukraine on July 8 banned flies "in order to ensure an adequate level of safety" and close the airspace over the Donetsk and Lugansk regions "for the implementation of any flight of civil aircraft in favor of state aircraft."
Air traffic controllers sitting in Kiev, not in Donetsk, as airport and control tower destroyed, hence the aircraft was specially sent from Kiev to the combat zone.

Back
Top Bottom