What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

This is messed up, Malaysian Airlines is jinxed. This shyte in Ukraine is going to escalate. RIP.

BswkHOaIgAAf--G.jpg

You don't make a mistake like that dude. This is a well known flight path. Some airlines avoid, some don't.

This is horrible beyond words.

Mistakes is human nature, technology will not eliminate mistakes.

Well with Putin's pets having access to the S-200 system this was bound to happen. The Ukrainian military has said they had nothing to do with it. As for the Russians there is silence....Which I might add speaks volumes.

The former Soviet Union has a history of shooting down civilian jet liners, as well.I am afraid that the separatist forces did this, and their weapons undoubtedly came from...

Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again Malaysian Airline shootdown by Russian Missile... ye **** Malaysia pore tarhan apni airline baeech kyo nahedeta... 300 people on board... new slogan of Malaysian Airline - Die with Us....

Why a passenger airline would risk flying over a war zone is just idiocy. According to news report the plane took from Amsterdam and was headed to Malaysia, why it would be flying over the Ukranian/Russian border is a terrible flight path. US and other countries have already banned their airliners form flying over that airspace. Why a Malaysian airline flight was over a war zone is a question for Malaysian airline officials and government.

wait, some reports saying it was at cruising altiude 30,000+ feet.. that's well above the flight ceiling of an igla

Attachments

• strelk777.PNG
    strelk777.PNG
    527.9 KB · Views: 26
Why a passenger airline would risk flying over a war zone is just idiocy. According to news report the plane took from Amsterdam and was headed to Malaysia, why it would be flying over the Ukranian/Russian border is a terrible flight path.

Yes, i am asking this same question, too.

Russia has a history of shooting down civilian jet liners, as well.

Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do not think this has anything to do with Russia. You have been trying to mix up USSR and Russia which is 2 different thing, just like Imperial Japan and Japan today is not the same.

The Ukrainian government today are full of gangsterism teeming with neo Nazi. I distrust these folks more than Eastern Ukraine rebel.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom