What's new

Ukraine financial fall-out exposes Russia's economic weakness

I like what a hypocrite you are. Talking about drama while you have been harping for the past two days how the west is powerless, etc etc

Is that whats troubling you ? I think people over here have shot down every argument put forward...short to nuclear war there is nothing to really stop Putin . When you have Autonomous regions seceding and asking for Russia's help that leaves little room for the west to react . West has been overthrowing govt's they don't like in very bloody conflicts and revolutions destroying entire cities countries and infrastructure which were built for decades . It really Sickens me to see the total lack of respect and Empathy the western world has when it comes to treating countries who does not tow your line . Its only proper the world becomes multi polar so you folks in west learn some decency on treating people who don't agree with you...

@Audio , @flamer84

Denial ? You folks are talking like the situation is over ... and everyone is back in their barracks
Sorry truth is so bitter , not everything is necessarily as dramatic as you want it to be .. Stop being so blind .. do you even know were the bases they retreated to are ?

I'm not saying it's over but clearly he has lost the momemtum and as of this morning ,probably negociations are in full swing.He saw that the economy could take a dive,i don't think he wanted all out war with Ukraine in the first place but he has to save face and gain something from all of this.

He might have even hoped that the entire Ukrainian Armed forces would rebel and overthrew the goverment but as it happenned not even all the soldiers in the Crimea laid down their weapons.Now imagine going full war mode in the rest of the 45 million country which still packs a lot of guns and scores of fanatic nationalists => epic clustefuck for Russia....heck he didn't even drew out tens/hundreds of thousands of etnic russians in the streets of Eastern Ukraine clamoring for Tsar Vlad to liberate them.

The iconic picture of a "ukrainian russian ethnic" mounting a russian flag in Kharkov (or Donetsk,it elludes me at the moment) turned out to be a russian of finnish ethnicity from Moscow,the press even got a hold of him.Pictures of "hundreds of thousands of russian refugees pouring into Russia turned out to be actual pictures from the polish-ukraino border while pictures from the russo-ukraino borders showed no activity.The Kremlin propaganda was a fiasco.

Is that whats troubling you ? I think people over here have shot down every argument put forward...short to nuclear war there is nothing to really stop Putin . When you have Autonomous regions seceding and asking for Russia's help that leaves little room for the west to react . West has been overthrowing govt's they don't like in very bloody conflicts and revolutions destroying entire cities countries and infrastructure which were built for decades . It really Sickens me to see the total lack of respect and Empathy the western world has when it comes to treating countries who does not tow your line . Its only proper the world becomes multi polar so you folks in west learn some decency on treating people who don't agree with you...

oh please.....:blah:

Is that whats troubling you ? I think people over here have shot down every argument put forward...short to nuclear war there is nothing to really stop Putin . When you have Autonomous regions seceding and asking for Russia's help that leaves little room for the west to react . West has been overthrowing govt's they don't like in very bloody conflicts and revolutions destroying entire cities countries and infrastructure which were built for decades . It really Sickens me to see the total lack of respect and Empathy the unipolar world has . Its only proper the world becomes multi polar so you folks in west learn some decency on treating people who don't agree with you...

No.Conventionally he can be stopped.He'll do what ? Push the nuclear button because his armies were trashed in Poland/Ukraine even if nobody follows them back to Russia ? Don't make me laugh,the russians would throw him off a balcony themselves.Nobody wants even a conventional war for Ukraine though.

I'm not saying it's over but clearly he has lost the momemtum and as of this morning ,probably negociations are in full swing.He saw that the economy could take a dive,i don't think he wanted all out war with Ukraine in the first place but he has to save face and gain something from all of this.

Only person who has lost face here is the west . Russian markets rallied today by 4% and the fall was only due to speculation .. The Rise in Oil prices will compensate for any damage in the economy..

He might have even hoped that the entire Ukrainian Armed forces would rebel and overthrew the goverment but as it happenned not even all the soldiers in the Crimea laid down their weapons.Now imagine going full war mode in the rest of the 45 million country which still packs a lot of guns and scores of fanatic nationalists => epic clustefuck for Russia....heck he didn't even drew out tens/hundreds of thousands of etnic russians in the streets of Eastern Ukraine clamoring for Tsar Vlad to liberate them

I don't think you still realize whats going on . there wont be a war , there wont be a shooting match i have been repeating this for some time now . Just like how Crimean P.M called for help from Russia the same may happen with eastern Ukraine with Russia sending "Civilian defense forces" the same way it did in Crimea.. Putin wants to do this without firing a shot and so far he has succeeded...

The iconic picture of a "ukrainian russian ethnic" mounting a russian flag in Kharkov (or Donetsk,it elludes me at the moment) turned out to be a russian of finnish ethnicity from Moscow,the press even got a hold of him.Pictures of "hundreds of thousands of russian refugees pouring into Russia turned out to be actual pictures from the polish-ukraino border while pictures from the russo-ukraino borders showed no activity.The Kremlin propaganda was a fiasco.

Ukrainian eastern regions have been asking for Autonomy just like Crimea , as i said for past 3-4 days the same blueprint maybe used in Eastern Ukraine.. Or Russia may move its troops inside after the referendum with local govt. support..
The invasion i talked about was in the context of Crimea and not a full fledged shooting war. It wont come to that..If it does Ukraine does not stand a chance, but it wont come to that...

No.Conventionally he can be stopped.He'll do what ? Push the nuclear button because his armies were trashed in Poland/Ukraine even if nobody follows them back to Russia ? Don't make me laugh,the russians would throw him off a balcony themselves.Nobody wants even a conventional war for Ukraine though.

There is no conventional war , any conventional war with Russia will go nuclear .. Right Ukraine thrashing Russian armies...you are living in la la land...

Only person who has lost face here is the west . Russian markets rallied today by 4% and the fall was only due to speculation .. The Rise in Oil prices will compensate for any damage in the economy..

.Now you're just into fanboyism.One day you'll learn that resources export it's not all when it comes to a strong economy.If that was true Russia would have had more than the meager 1.3% of last year.This year will be worse.

I don't think you still realize whats going on . there wont be a war , there wont be a shooting match i have been repeating this for some time now . Just like how Crimean P.M called for help from Russia the same may happen with eastern Ukraine with Russia sending "Civilian defense forces" the same way it did in Crimea.. Putin wants to do this without firing a shot and so far he has succeeded...

If he does so there will be a war.Crimea was more isolated,smaller and more ethnic compact than Eastern Ukraine.

Ukrainian eastern regions have been asking for Autonomy just like Crimea , as i said for past 3-4 days the same blueprint maybe used in Eastern Ukraine.. Or Russia may move its troops inside after the referendum with local govt. support..
The invasion i talked about was in the context of Crimea and not a full fledged shooting war. It wont come to that..If it does Ukraine does not stand a chance, but it wont come to that..

On other threads you were saying it will...."russians at the border","electronic attack",etc...Cheerleading :lol:

Update: Reports say that the Russian Ballistic missile fired from the astrakhan region hits target in Kazakhstan

Thanks for your intellectual well researched post , its very enlightening :lol:

lol, how dense are you really?

Let's take one of your paragraphs for example:

"Civilian defense forces" are Russian Marines, even their unit number is known by now, 810th something based in Sevastopol, Crimea.

Then the naive claim about this "blueprint" thing you are pushing, that doesn't even take into account the mixed ethnicity in eastern Ukraine where ethnic Russians aren't such a clear cut majority.

In short, i don't wanna bother with you too much since writing long factually correct posts to you would be a waste of my time. So i satisfy myself with an occasional :lol: below your quote.

fix your post please
"Civilian defense forces" are Russian Marines, even their unit number is known by now, 810th something based in Sevastopol, Crimea.

Thats why i put them in quotes and said "Russia will send in" ... problems comprehending English language ?

Then the naive claim about this "blueprint" thing you are pushing, that doesn't even take into account the mixed ethnicity in eastern Ukraine where ethnic Russians aren't such a clear cut majority.

Putin does not care about the mixed ethnicity . as long as what worked in Crimea works in Eastern Ukraine , its well and good but weather he will act remains to be seen

in short, i don't wanna bother with you too much since writing long factually correct posts to you would be a waste of my time. So i satisfy myself with an occasional :lol: below your quote.

You fail in basic comprehension, forget about giving a reply

WTF ? Did Kazahstan "opressed" its russian minority to ??

An agreement with Kazakhstan probably ...

fix your post please
Thats why i put them in quotes and said "Russia will send in" ... problems comprehending English language ?
Putin does not care about the mixed ethnicity . as long as what worked in Crimea works in Eastern Ukraine , its well and good but weather he will act remains to be seen
You fail in basic comprehension, forget about giving a reply

Sure sure, now continue on crying about the fact Russians turned back to barracks.

@flamer84

Now you're just into fanboyism.One day you'll learn that resources export it's not all when it comes to a strong economy.If that was true Russia would have had more than the meager 1.3% of last year.This year will be worse.

how will it be worse ? do you have a bad habit of brandishing people a title just because they disagree with you ?

If he does so there will be a war.Crimea was more isolated,smaller and more ethnic compact than Eastern Ukraine.

thats wait to be seen

On other threads you were saying it will...."russians at the border","electronic attack",etc...Cheerleading

Did you change the definition of cheer leading , or should i only post news which you prefer to see ? stop being so hyper sensitive

Do you have a source ? I can't find anything on the web nor on any news channels.

no source... its twitter news

Back
Top Bottom