What's new

Ukraine Defence Forum

423779_original.jpg

424180_original.jpg

"Kashtan" ("Chestnut") - Ukrainian fire control system is remotely operated combat module BM-3SM "Sturm-SM" ("Storm-SM")

The facts and evidence of the participation of Russian troops of regular Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the aggression against an independent and sovereign state of Ukraine in Ukraine disguised as pro-Russian separatist illegal armed gangs.
240074_original.jpg
238707_original.jpg
237405_original.jpg
235249_original.jpg
236155_original.jpg
235807_original.jpg
237177_original.jpg
7912_original.jpg

Attachments

• t-80bv_26.jpg
    t-80bv_26.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 21
The facts and evidence of the participation of Russian troops of regular Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the aggression against an independent and sovereign state of Ukraine in Ukraine disguised as pro-Russian separatist illegal armed gangs.

271187_original.jpg
297309_original.jpg
272564_original.jpg
7520_original.jpg
4957_original.jpg
5612_original.jpg
6328_original.jpg
10993_original.jpg
11721_original.jpg
3682_original.jpg
3495_original.jpg
279_900.jpg

This is the concrete realization began arrangements that were agreed at IDEAS.
As previously indicated that they intend to initially upgrade uu existing T-80 level Oplot and then buy new machines based on Oplot. As option.

Pakistan signed a memorandum on the establishment of a new version of the tank for themselves involving Ukraine.

But the issue of modernization and the participation of China, as I understand. There localization is very high.

View attachment 380042

Pakistanis will buy in Ukraine 6TD-3E engine, transmission, modular versus tandem ERA "Nozh" or "Duplet", loading mechanism and force the Chinese to equip the tank fire control system in China, adapting it to the Ukrainian loading mechanism.

Working, building, tower tanks Pakistanis themselves cook. Pakistanis will not build "Oplot" towers.
New Version Pakistani tank will "Al-KHalid" version of the Mk. 2 or Mk. 3.

View attachment 380070

Bilal, please tell me the quality Pakistani Internet information resource, which can be read on the results of the military operation and a review of the Pakistani tankman of tanks T-80UD?

View attachment 380069

There is no question there will be to finance the Pakistani money early refinement and adoption of the Army of Ukraine, which used this engine could produce, and then it comes to direct supplies for Pakistan in the form of kits.

View attachment 380072

View attachment 380113
View attachment 380114
View attachment 380115 View attachment 380116 View attachment 380117

Serial production of Ukrainian portable anti-tank missile systems "Skif" a unified anti-tank guided missile R-2 "Barrier".

You are not careful. I wrote clearly and unambiguously that the chassis will be Pakistan - Pakistanis themselves have learned to make a tank chassis and body of the tank. Electronics will - Chinese.

View attachment 380118

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
@Kaptaan
@Signalian
@The-Eagle
@ali_raza
@path-finder
@Khafee

Exclusive!

A small selection of photographs taken during tests of tanks T-80UD "Bereza" and type-85 (90-II) in the Thar desert, carried out within the framework of the tender for the main battle tank for the Pakistani army in 1995-th year.

View attachment 380292 View attachment 380291 View attachment 380290 View attachment 380289 View attachment 380288 View attachment 380287 View attachment 380286 View attachment 380285 View attachment 380284 View attachment 380283

@Bratva @Dazzler @Arsalan @Side-Winder & others

@Glavcom thank you for the excellent posts here, interesting and informative!!

@The Eagle thank you for tagging me here and bringing this to my attention. Enjoyed the read!

@Glavcom regarding PA's plan for new tank/tanks i have always been on the view that a more sensible option will be to combine the goodies of all the options out there and build our self a perfect solution to our tank problem/requirement. For example, in past i have discussed with @Quwa how we may go a VT or MBT from China, getting only the main design and structure, only to be fitted with a FAR more suitable Ukrainian engine. We can also look around Ukraine, Turkey, China and even France and Itlay for fire control system. Sightes and optics, battle management, auto loading, cannon, APS,,,, just segregate all these sub systems and design them around main frame to get a suitable tank.
Specially will love the Ukrainian engine for any such project.

It do sounds a bit far fetched the way i have written it here but if you can go through the discussion we had it is quite possible and perhaps the best possible solution as well.
* i will try to find link to that long debate/discussion.

@Glavcom thank you for the excellent posts here, interesting and informative!!

@The Eagle thank you for tagging me here and bringing this to my attention. Enjoyed the read!

@Glavcom regarding PA's plan for new tank/tanks i have always been on the view that a more sensible option will be to combine the goodies of all the options out there and build our self a perfect solution to our tank problem/requirement. For example, in past i have discussed with @Quwa how we may go a VT or MBT from China, getting only the main design and structure, only to be fitted with a FAR more suitable Ukrainian engine. We can also look around Ukraine, Turkey, China and even France and Itlay for fire control system. Sightes and optics, battle management, auto loading, cannon, APS,,,, just segregate all these sub systems and design them around main frame to get a suitable tank.
Specially will love the Ukrainian engine for any such project.

It do sounds a bit far fetched the way i have written it here but if you can go through the discussion we had it is quite possible and perhaps the best possible solution as well.
* i will try to find link to that long debate/discussion.
I also believe that a universal chassis for MBT, IFV and SPH would be a wise idea. Yes, such a design might be too pricey to adopt across the entirety of Pakistan's armour force, but it should be doable for the Strike Corps. They will benefit from a common logistics and maintenance channel. If the Haider is still alive, I believe it should be aimed at a universal armour platform, be it a clean-sheet system (designed in collaboration with Ukraine or China) or derived from the Oplot-M (which reportedly has IFV and SPH versions in development).

Imagine:

Custom Oplot-M with 6TD-3 (1,500 hp) diesel engine; 125 mm gun capable of ATGM and basebleed and high velocity shells; remote weapon station; Aselsan electronics; Aselsan Akkor APS with hard-kill.

Berserk IFV (link) with 6TD-3 diesel engine; 30 mm auto-cannon; 7.62 coaxial machine gun; optional 105 mm gun for tank-destroyer/flanker role.

Oplot SPH (link) with 6TD-3 diesel engine; 155 mm/52-cal gun capable of basebleed and high-velocity shells; maybe use the Denel T6-52 turret and gun system (link)

Back
Top Bottom