What's new

Ukraine Defence Forum

1487249868_23.jpg

Combat

Essentially a wheeled MT-LB ;-)
Yeh I know but credit where it is due. Small country with limited finances seems to come up with all manner of platforms mostly rehash derivitives - probaby legacy of being left with a big chunk of the USSR military industrial complex.

Yeh I know but credit where it is due. Small country with limited finances seems to come up with all manner of platforms mostly rehash derivitives - probaby legacy of being left with a big chunk of the USSR military industrial complex.
Since I'm a fan of the MT-LB, saing its essentially a wheeled MT-LB is a positive remark ;-)

btr-4_45.jpg

BTR-4E(DA) Airborne Forces of Ukraine.
BTR-4E(DA) armored vehicle 2016 model year of the sample.

BTR-4E(DA) armored personnel carrier with (Deutz and Allison)

Since I'm a fan of the MT-LB, saing its essentially a wheeled MT-LB is a positive remark ;-)

mt-lb_9.jpg

mt-lb_1.jpg

mt-lb_5.jpg

MT-LB tracked armored personnel carrier production Ukrainian private company "Kharkov Tractor Plant named after Sergo Ordzhonikidze"

Attachments

• mt-lb_1.jpg
    mt-lb_1.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 20
  • mt-lb_9.jpg
    mt-lb_9.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 20
At the T-72B3 from 17 separate motorized rifle brigade all occupational troops of the Russian Federation (permanent place of dislocation - settlement Pechenga-Luostari, Murmansk Oblast Russia), during the fighting of summer - autumn 2014 applied identification white circles twice the diameter of the shell forehead Rubber-to-board screens.

Back
Top Bottom