What's new

UK threatens to ban PIA flights over passport scandal

^^ How does British identified Afghans as non Pakistanis... any photos?

appearentely it isnot....:tup:
maybe allz this is planned thing to ban...
but question which is unanswerable is that why all Afghan took PIA flights...
That's all.....:coffee:

Maybe, they had contacts in the department or some other agency which helped..

Playing the victim card has become passe and lost its shelf life.
It's time Pakistan invents some new strategies to gain sympathy.

You are right. It is time we get our media campaign straightened out. If we do not do that Indians will continue their propaganda and false claims. We must beat India in a media war when the media is against us. The task is enormous but we must try.

Rehman Malik has indeed been instrumental in this along with Hussain Haqqani. I do not doubt his capability to sell his land and his soul. PPP men and women excel at that.

Embassy issues 67 visas for CIA staff

We don't know what the hell is going on in our Pakistan today but it is indeed very bad.

Passports are basicall issued by Rehman Malik, but he is hindu implant and british national and blaming him means blaming your self.

Ugly looking PIA is perfect escape goat.

Pakistan interior minister is indian implant and only he can issue passports and visas... if any other world agency have Pakistani passports than it is him who is responsible.

Thats what I thought; Batman has opened a topic and no mention of "Hindu" reference in opening post? I had to scroll down 3-4 posts to see Batman's real opinion!!! :rofl:

We are a nation of reactions. We don't act to any other stimuli. Once PIA gets sanctioned, only then the culprits @ FIA / NADRA etc be booked under different cases. In Pakistan it goes something like this, "chalta hai to chalna do, hummain kia?" :blink:

exactly. Does PIA issue passports?

You are right. It is time we get our media campaign straightened out. If we do not do that Indians will continue their propaganda and false claims. We must beat India in a media war when the media is against us. The task is enormous but we must try.

Rehman Malik has indeed been instrumental in this along with Hussain Haqqani. I do not doubt his capability to sell his land and his soul. PPP men and women excel at that.

We don't know what the hell is going on in our Pakistan today but it is indeed very bad.

It's not much you can do when most of your media are foreign funded and a part of a network.

Passports are basicall issued by Rehman Malik, but he is hindu implant and british national and blaming him means blaming your self.

Ugly looking PIA is perfect escape goat.

Pakistan interior minister is indian implant and only he can issue passports and visas... if any other world agency have Pakistani passports than it is him who is responsible.

Another BD type reply, everything that is wrong is due to someone else ! Pak must be the only nation where the home minister issues passports.

^^ How does British identified Afghans as non Pakistanis... any photos?

Post No 1 say ..acting on a tip off.

What has the media to do with illegal passports being issued in Pak ?

Lol some of the comments are hilarious. It has nothing to do with pia, zardari, or rehman malik because they are not the issuing authority.
For 2 years i have been saying everywhere that the corruption at nadra is at the peak. With a mere bribe of 15000 - 20000rs you can get data entry clerk to enter your details on the system with fake details. I know people who have different d.o.b on their matric certificate/ passport and id card. Even though issuing authority is same for passport and id card but both have different details.
On the other hand,FIA officials are also helping people to get out of country with fake or forged documents. The recent example is Sharukh Jatoi case, the guy had fake details on passport.
A lot of officials from nadra are on deputation in FIA,. I don't know why supreme court is raising questions of fia official s on this one

What has the media to do with illegal passports being issued in Pak ?

I went off topic to a flame bait. Sorry.

But it is related. The media failure to highlight a number of issues prevailant in Pakistan can sometimes be a headache. I don't know if I should be saying this since I try to be a journalist, albeit my success in this regard is only limited but they do not generally accept my articles.

If the media raised these topics it would have been a boon and beneficial to our nation.

UK trolling as usual..PIA does not issue or control anything related to passports!

How can PIA be held resposnible for fake passports?

Well UK cannot search for every single fake passport in Pakistan so the blame goes to the bigger party i.e. PIA. If PIA is unable to detect fake passengers then ultimately UK will come to haunt the PIA

Pakistanis today are on the receiving end of many things and it is because we could not say no to the americans in 79. Pity we cannot say no to them today either and say we will fight terror but on our own terms. The talk of banning PIA shows how any Pakistani can be the victim for another idiots mistakes.

The thing is not one nation, not one person feels any pity for us, sympathizes with our plight. They blame us instead! 1980's was our most major policy blunder.

clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon.gif

tumblr_lq2u0cmb2s1qii6tmo1_500.gif

applause.gif

I went off topic to a flame bait. Sorry.

But it is related. The media failure to highlight a number of issues prevailant in Pakistan can sometimes be a headache. I don't know if I should be saying this since I try to be a journalist, albeit my success in this regard is only limited but they do not generally accept my articles.

If the media raised these topics it would have been a boon and beneficial to our nation.

Appreciate the first line, speaks well of you.

I admit, howsoever tiresome the media may appear with their " breaking news " , in India they do serve a purpose. In fact the media and RTI put together have helped expose and apply the brakes on the babus, cops and mind blowing politicians.

Back
Top Bottom