Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
UK police names suspects in Imran Farooq murder case
By AFP
53846a7a0591c.jpg

This combo of handout pictures received from the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) on May 27, 2014 shows 34-year-old Muhammad Kashif Khan Kamran and Mohsin Ali Syed, both named by British police in connection with the 2010 killing of Imran Farooq in London. — AFP

LONDON: British detectives investigating the 2010 murder of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) politician Imran Farooq in London named two men Tuesday they want to trace in connection with the killing.

The Metropolitan Police Service also released photographs of the two suspects.

Farooq, 50, a founding member of the MQM, was stabbed and beaten to death in Edgware, northwest London, as he returned home from work on September 16, 2010.

The two men police want to trace are both Pakistani nationals who left Britain in the hours after the murder, Scotland Yard police headquarters said in a statement.

Detectives said they are looking for 29-year-old Mohsin Ali Syed, who was in Britain from February 2010.

They also want to speak to Muhammad Kashif Khan Kamran, 34, who was in Britain from early September 2010.

The two men lived in Stanmore, a suburb neighbouring Edgware, prior to the murder, police said.

“The men are known to have registered to study at a college in east London having entered the UK on student visas,” the statement said.

They said they had pieced together a “significant picture” of the men’s movements in Pakistan and London, but wanted more information about their whereabouts in the days immediately prior to the murder, and on their travel out of Britain in the hours afterwards.

“Dr Farooq’s murder would have required careful planning and help from other people, some of whom may have provided assistance or information unwittingly,” they said.

“We are appealing to anyone who has not yet come forward but knew either man in Pakistan or during their time in the UK to contact the investigation team.

“The two men are believed to be in Pakistan at this time and officers continue to liaise with Pakistani authorities.”

Farooq claimed asylum in Britain in 1999. He was wanted in Pakistan over scores of charges including torture and murder but always claimed the accusations were politically motivated.

He had twice been elected as a lawmaker in Pakistan but went into hiding in 1992 when the government ordered a military crackdown against MQM activists in Karachi.

More than 200,000 mourners packed the streets of Karachi for his burial on November 6.

A 52-year-old man arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder remains on police bail pending further enquiries.

The man was arrested in June 2013 at London’s Heathrow Airport after landing on a flight from Canada.

this is the actual reason MQM getting uneasy - MQM Plus altaf hussain's bank accounts are frozen as per the news and their recent jalsa speech. I assume altaf bhai british passport has also been taken by met police which is why he is so desperate to get Pak passport now. I hope that whatever happens, should happen in UK and not in Pak. If he somehow manage to come to Pak than it means more misery for us Karachiites

Imran Farooq murder case: Scotland Yard says suspects are in Pakistan

"We are appealing to anyone who has not yet come forward but knew either man in Pakistan or during their time in the UK to contact the investigation team.

"The two men are believed to be in Pakistan at this time and officers continue to liaise with Pakistani authorities."

UK names two men in Pakistan leader's murder - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

--------------------------------------------------
While MQM:

MQM says not aware of suspects in Farooq murder

In a statement, the MQM said it was not aware of the existence of the two persons.

The MQM statement further said that the persons whose photos had been released by Scotland Yard were not members of MQM or any of its wings.

MQM says not aware of suspects in Farooq murder | GulfNews.com

Comon, ISI, stop playing games :police:

This is either the work of Altaf Hussain or the Haqqiqi Group supported by ISI.

This is either the work of Altaf Hussain or the Haqqiqi Group supported by ISI.
you dont know something, both are supported by ISI, cause both are pakistanis?
its up to, british police they can name anyone as suspects, but its not there judriction to point out pakistan, for thier existance!

you dont know something, both are supported by ISI, cause both are pakistanis?
its up to, british police they can name anyone as suspects, but its not there judriction to point out pakistan, for thier existance!

Its not just ISI. We also have our beloved MI which no one talks about. Different agencies are involved in Karachi. MQM Haqqiqi group was founded by agencies to break MQM.

Its not just ISI. We also have our beloved MI which no one talks about. Different agencies are involved in Karachi. MQM Haqqiqi group was founded by agencies to break MQM.
MQM h, was founded by fedrl govts direction yes by agencies but they have been dumped aleady!
& i have worked in MI , in those times, ok?

MQM h, was founded by fedrl govts direction yes by agencies but they have been dumped aleady!
& i have worked in MI , in those times, ok?

You can't deny that MQM Haqqiqi group was founded by federal agencies. Do you know how many Urdu Speaking youths the Haqqaqi groups killed for its masters in Islamabad and Rawalpindi?

You can't deny that MQM Haqqiqi group was founded by federal agencies. Do you know how many Urdu Speaking youths the Haqqaqi groups killed for its masters in Islamabad and Rawalpindi?
excuse me, when i said i was in MI, why cant you get that?

under the directives of, fedrl govts?
just like now, mostly it was IB with thier local handelrs?

So who was giving them directions? Nawaz and later Benazir or the Generals?
both of the BB , & NAWAZ ?
genrls doesnt needed to steel MQM ,s mandate for what?

IT was ISI which cleared the way for altaf hussian to go abroad!
even mqmers doesnt belive it, but tell me how could he could be sitting in a plane, without clearence from angels?
still , these 2 guys are the ones, which UK wants to play against altaf, who is not ready to be part of conspiracy, by international establishment, trying to break karachi & baluchistan?
sorry, these 2 have vanished in angels paradise?

Last edited:
just like now, mostly it was IB with thier local handelrs?

both of the BB , & NAWAZ ?
genrls doesnt needed to steel MQM ,s mandate for what?

IT was ISI which cleared the way for altaf hussian to go abroad!
even mqmers doesnt belive it, but tell me how could he could be sitting in a plane, without clearence from angels?
still , these 2 guys are the ones, which UK wants to play against altaf, who is not ready to be part of conspiracy, by international establishment, trying to break karachi & baluchistan?
sorry, these 2 have vanished in angels paradise?
So who have them? If they exists
Police or ISI?

So who have them? If they exists
Police or ISI?
they calls themselves angels, buddy, they are the frist line & the last line of pakistani defence?
guss it yourself, but both of those 2 guys are no threat to MQM any more?
as i hve stated that before that, PAKARMY sees MQM as a patriotic party, bieng pushed by international establishment to conspirate against pakistan, ISI is just there to save MQM & PAKISTAN,
so no worries!

Back
Top Bottom