What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

The situation in the UK is such that if you can have beans on a jacket potato, it means you are doing well.
CEBFCA6E-C9A5-4AD8-BFB7-360DEA25F964.jpeg

Explains why Christianity and Catholicism has massively declined in the past few decades. The only remaining true world religion is Islam. It's what these people fear the most.

Absolutely. It has been one massive uprising and rebellion against the church. The churches are empty so let's blame the Moslems.

Explains why Christianity and Catholicism has massively declined in the past few decades. The only remaining true world religion is Islam. It's what these people fear the most.
It’s sad because you notice how churches are empty and abandoned- o’ Allah (SWT) grant is the wisdom, the fortitude and strength of faith to ensure your house wherever it may be is always full of worshippers and worship.

Even though you have no need for anything and everything is within your command. Ameen.

Bro, I live in the UK. I have never seen such poverty here as there is now in 4 decades.

I live just across the pond. I have studied in the UK in my younger years. I also have a few relatives in London. I have seen it all. It is a big circus.

Let's blame Sadiq Khan and the new leader of Scotland for the demise of entire Britain...

Last edited:
I live just across the pond. I have studied in the UK in my younger years. I also have a few relatives in London. I have seen it all. It is a big circus.

Let's blame Sadiq Khan and the new leader of Scotland for the demise in Britain...

In all honesty, they will find a way to blame Pakistanis and Muslims for the UK's decline. It's never the government's fault........... :disagree:

In all honesty, they will find a way to blame Pakistanis and Muslims for the UK's decline. It's never the government's fault........... :disagree:
I bet their backsides are on fire that people like Sadie Khan, the former chancellor(can’t remember his name) and the first minister for Scotland are all Pakistani Muslims 😂

I bet their backsides are on fire that people like Sadie Khan, the former chancellor(can’t remember his name) and the first minister for Scotland are all Pakistani Muslims 😂

In all honesty, there is. According to right wingers in the UK, there is an illuminati plot to make brown-men the rulers of the uk and to turn white people into an underclass.

PS I think you were referring to Sajid Javeed.

It couldn't be worse for them. Such an epic scenario. The worst nightmare for right wing Brits and Hindutva. Pakistanis in influential positions.

Last edited:
They cannot fight the coming election on their economic record, which is pretty dreadful. So its going to be distraction politics all the way. They need to be in opposition for a few years to sort themselves out.

Hahaha a Gora version of zaid hamid 😂.

Here is the podcast by millennial woes, a prominent white nationalist/right-wing activist in the UK. With the election of Humza Yousef, he claims there is an illuminati plot to make brown men the rulers of the UK and turn white people in to an underclass:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom