What's new

UK minister under fire for singling out Pakistani men

Also the pajeets are nowhere to be found. The pajeets are usually very quick to copy and paste their favorite anti-Pakistan Rotherham news story. Nowhere to be found here.

Where is our anti-Pakistan Brit @mike2000 is back ? He claims he is a white native Brit. I havent3 heard a condemnation yet. He is always quick to point fingers at Pakistan, Islam and Muslims in general. What does @mike2000 is back have to say about this?

Are here people honestly suggesting that less than 0.3 % of the population commit 99% of all serial offences? Clearly the British Government and office holders failed maths.

Also people are silent because the facade of "look brown man bad" came crumbling down fast. Beaverman sounds like an idiot. It's election time I think 🤔

Since the ukraine war, Islamaphobia in the UK public discourse has subsided as russia-phobia has taken hold. However, for whatever reason, they want to revive Islamaphobia again and this is a part of their process.

Very good observation. It had died down. You heard it spordically from the right wing vicitims from time to time. The Hindutva leaders of the UK wanted to reignite the discussion to score cheap political points so this ugly woman had to make it a topic. Too bad for them that the 21 peado incident came to light at the same time. They have all gone into silence mode. This is the hypocrisy that I always point at. People wonder why we support Russia versus Ukraine.

Are here people honestly suggesting that less than 0.3 % of the population commit 99% of all serial offences? Clearly the British Government and office holders failed maths.

Also people are silent because the facade of "look brown man bad" came crumbling down fast. Beaverman sounds like an idiot. It's election time I think 🤔

Do you know that the right wing and Zionist anti-Islam organisations in the US often make reference to the Rotherham case? The ugly creature called Ayaan Hirsi Ali is often used by the Zionist cabal in this regard. She mentions Pakistani men and Rotherham case like a broken record. I mean these hateful monsters work in tandem. The right wingers all over the world and Hindutva have indeed an alliance against the Muslims.

I wonder if Ayaan Hirsi Ali is going to refer to the 21 white peado gang.

Last edited:
Do you know that the anti-Islam AIPAC in the US often makes reference to the Rotherham case? There is this ugly creature called Ayaan Hirsi Ali and she works for AIPAC Zionist cabal. She mentions Pakistani men and Rotherham case like a broken record. I mean these hateful monsters work in tandem. The right wingers all over the world and Hindutva have indeed an alliance against the Muslims.
Google Edmund Burke foundation and the look at this:

It's all connected

The ukraine war and cost of living crisis has made most white english people lose interest or even give a damn about Islamaphobia. braverman being an indian is simply trying to revive it.
Food, shelter, clothing. That's all people care a out now. People live under the spectre of a very real possible nuclear war. Food, fuel and economic insecurity...

Try as they might, the politicians are failing at their games because the rulebook is being re-written.

Google Edmund Burke foundation and the look at this:

It's all connected

I am not even surprised. It is definitely connected and funded by anti-Islam forces all over the world. It has been ongoing for decades.

The question is where the Muslim leaders are. Imran Khan used to actively mention Islamophobia on every world platform. These right wingers and Hindutva scum were alarmed by Imran Khan. No wonder they wanted him gone for a ton of reasons.

Do you know that the right wing and Zionist anti-Islam organisations in the US often make reference to the Rotherham case? There is this ugly creature called Ayaan Hirsi Ali is often used by the Zionist cabal. She mentions Pakistani men and Rotherham case like a broken record. I mean these hateful monsters work in tandem. The right wingers all over the world and Hindutva have indeed an alliance against the Muslims.

I wonder if Ayaan Hirsi Ali is going to refer to the 21 white peado gang.

The way these guys keep repeating the rotherham case, anyone would think that suella braverman and all the other Islamaphobes have a fetish about being groomed and abused by Pakistani men........ :disagree:

The way these guys keep repeating the rotherham case, anyone would think that suella braverman and all the other Islamaphobes have a fetish about being groomed and abused by Pakistani men........ :disagree:
I mean catholics don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to child grooming.

Food, shelter, clothing. That's all people care a out now. People live under the spectre of a very real possible nuclear war. Food, fuel and economic insecurity...

Try as they might, the politicians are failing at their games because the rulebook is being re-written.

The situation in the UK is such that if you can have beans on a jacket potato, it means you are doing well.

Jeez, the Catholics literally invented child abuse. The amount of child abuse cases in many churches is mindnumbing. The cases span decades of abuse.

Explains why Christianity and Catholicism has massively declined in the past few decades. The only remaining true world religion is Islam. It's what these people fear the most.

Back
Top Bottom