What's new

UK:Girl raped , injected heroin & sold for £600 an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do most British Pakistanis have similar haircut?

all of their faces look incredibly screwed up, just like their heads.

You just can't stick to the topic can you ?

The fact is that Pakistanis inside Pakistan and outside Pakistan are known for targetting the women of other communities for targetted rapes.

Hindu girls in Sindh and white girls in Britain as proved by all the links provided by me.

Rape is a problem in India and we protest about it unlike Pakistanis who are in complete denial and only protest when somebody says something against their religion. Women can go to hell.

I am sticking to the topic and sticking it to you

Rape capital - The Hindu

Delhi has become the rape capital of the world.

Problem is simple you come here all high and mighty till you are put in your place.speaking of white girls i think advisory was issued to western Caucasian females not to travel to India.

I read the news on different websites but nowhere its mentioned they are pakistani's , any indian troller have any link please post here

The blame lies with people who committed this heinous crime and they should be executed no ifs and buts.My problem is simple as soon as a person commits any kind of crime and if he or she is Muslim all of sudden Islam is charged really and if the person was ex-Pakistani oh boy watch out.

If these monsters were in pakistan and committed these heinous crimes. I assure you they wouldn't have make it to courts or jail they be done by Now.I consider my self a liberal but in this case i will help not stop people from taking this trash out.
actually lot of rape happens in pakistan and like everywhere else, it will be suppressed so as not to bring dishonour (or perpetrator is well connected or relative).
I have problem with execution, it will reduce the conviction rate and will not be a sufficient deterrent. It will also endernger the life of victim(rapist will have incentive to kill her), bring enermous pressure on her to retract and do some deal. She will also be emotionally blackmailed if rape is done by known person (which is actually more than 90% case, cases like these are very few)

Despicable crime, a life ruined.
I hope they'll be dropping a lot of soap in the shower.....

Rape capital - The Hindu

Problem is simple you come here all high and mighty till you are put in your place.speaking of white girls i think advisory was issued to western Caucasian females not to travel to India.

These are comments of some readers of the Hindu. That's all that you have to show ?

Give me facts or buzz off !

As far as white girls are concerned at least millions of them are still traveeling to India -fact

Negligible white girls travel to Pakistan -fact

At least Indian are not going to their countries and raping them like a routine- Fact

Pakistanis are travelling to their countries and treating them like easy meat- Fact.

Btw, if you want to talk of the rape problem in India , choose any Indian rape thread that you people like to start here almost everyday.

Stick to the topic on this thread. It is sad that instead of condemning this problem of Pakistanis treating white girls like meat , you are concentrating more on the neighbouring country.

We will talk about Indian on an India related thread.

For those hindus who are trying to blame Islamic community for such crimes and have forgotten that their capital is labeled the rape captial of world here is an eye opener ..US muslims population triples since 9/11

Report: US Muslim Population Triples in Decade - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

And even thousands of wise hindus are becomin muslims in your own india which you guys are neglecting and complain when they kick your a$$es in retaliation

India

Dont blame a particular community or Islam such crimes are everywhere but india tops and hence if there is any religion that promotes nudity and vulgarity thats hinduism ..Nowonder we never heard anybody converting to hinduism..

Still waiting who told you guys these are pakistani's post link you schumuks...

Rape capital - The Hindu

Not rape capital of the world, rape capital of India. Countries have capitals, not worlds.

Also, comparing rape rates in India and Pakistan is silly as obviously Pakistan is leagues ahead of India. In Pakistan, women have no rights mostly due to their conservative restrictive religion, so rapes never gets reported. But whenever these same Pakistanis find themselves in a country where women have rights and can report rapes, then you will find Pakistani men number 1 in the world in rapes, as in the case with pedo Pakistanis in UK who make barely 1% of the population but are leaders in raping underage girls.

So please dont compare India with your failed state ever again, as a matter of fact if it ever gets to the point that India finds itself in the same level as the failed state of Pakistan, I will personally nuke India myself as it has failed in humanity. Thanks.

Close this nonsensicle thread, topic is banned. Why are you posting here anyway do you want our sympathy? Do you want us to donate money to the victim? What are you looking for? Not like we can do anything about a local issue in the UK.

What is the Topic Rape by sickos in England and the intention of Indian member that started this thread was to inflame he got what he wanted and then some? what are you complaining about if you dont like it why dont you ask him first before jumping up and down.

Any how

Girl, 4, dies after rape in India
A week after the news of a child rape sparked protests in India, hospital officials confirmed the rape of another girl.
The 4-year-old died Monday from cardiac arrest at Care Hospital in Nagpur, India,

Girl, 4, dies after rape in India - CNN.com

Are you actually serious? A Pakistani Muslims should be the last person in this planet talking about pedophile sexual acts and dissing others on it. Have you checked your own closet. Do you really want me to reply in kind? The things I can say about your own religion and pedophilia.... So my advice to you would be to think before you post $hit on others.... especially when your very own religion has much more disgusting of that same $hit you are making fun of us for.... :bye:

And even thousands of wise hindus are becomin muslims in your own india which you guys are neglecting and complain when they kick your a$$es in retaliation
Do you have comprehension problem ???Did you bother to read the article you provided the link ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom