What's new

UK furious with China and believes it could have 40 times more coronavirus cases than it claims

Or how much masks and ventilators we sell to them? Lol

Locking down an entire province and giving the world 2 months headstart was not forthcoming? Go worry about your starving walking dead now.
NOPE, only the CHINA HATER countries.
HATE FILLED countries will go on HATING, no cure.

Singapore very grateful that COMPETENT CHINA were able to IDENTIFY and SEQUENCED the genome SUPER FAST.
The INCOMPETENT USA didn't know the COVID-19 hit them since July 2019.
Their IMPOTENT and OVERHYPED medical system covered it up by classifying them as VAPING DEATHS that do not happen anywhere else in the world.
Haha, so much for being a superpower.

USA is the EMPEROR without CLOTHES, exposed by CHINA
Dawn of the New SuperPower?

my my ....looks like the hornet's nest has been stirred up.

in spite of the brave face you try to put up:

China screwed up
CPC knows it
1st two weeks of disinformation and defence of China on cyber fora have failed miserably

try something else.

China screwed up
CPC knows it
1st two weeks of disinformation and defence of China on cyber fora have failed miserably

try something else.
And yet the walking dead are starving in yindia!?

A lot of hogwash anger from UK for nothing, they should have closed their borders, basically UK tasting its own medicine, it killed / destroyed humanity around world and now a small virus by God is killing each one of them in their British homes, they are now crying out loud, crying for help.

Better concentrate on mitigating, containing and lowering the daily death toll of 500 Britons per day from the virus, rather than crying out loud about numbers, cover-ups of other countries. UK has Failed.

The differences of China and USA media are...

China media put more emphasis on the positive side of the story.

While USA/UK media put more on the negative side.

Both of them will not get along well.

USA/UK media will always condemn how China reports the news that has a lot of encouragement and hope.

By saying it's a lie because it's not negative.

China screwed up
CPC knows it

try something else.

WHERE is the evidence that China screwed up?

WHERE is the evidence that China screwed up?

Quite easily available. Are you in Pakistan? Right there as of now I believe there are about 2500 cases in evidence. if you are in anyother part of the worlds just look up the John Hopkins ARCS website. There is also now apps available that can show you where the nearest evidence is to you

Back
Top Bottom