What's new

Uighur head nurse comforts her hearbroken sobbing mother before going to Wuhan to fight coronavirus

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Uighur head nurse comforts her hearbroken sobbing mother before going to Wuhan to fight coronavirus.

Uighur head nurse坎比尔尼萨·希日甫 from Xinjiang Korla comforts her heartbroken sobbing mother after the mother learned that her daughter volunteered to go to Wuhan to fight the coronavirus, and the whole family show support for her and give her best blessings.

Bring those girls back from Wuhan, or I'll never forgive you
China sent over 46000 doctors and nurses from all across China to Wuhan to fight the coronavirus, every hospital in China has to send one or several teams.

In Guangxi province, a head nurse was crying to see her hospital team off to Wuhan, she hugged the leader of the team in tears and said to him, " I give you so many my girls today, you must bring them safely back to me, if you don't, I'll never forgive you."

It's truly like going off to war. A slight splash from a sneeze may well prove be like getting hit by a bullet on the front lines. Hats off to the 46000 brave doctors & nurses. humanity owes you a debt of gratitude. Thank you...:china:

It's truly like going off to war. A slight splash from a sneeze may well prove be like getting hit by a bullet on the front lines. Hats off to the 46000 brave doctors & nurses. humanity owes you a debt of gratitude. Thank you...:china:
The differences is the vast majority of the fighters are young girls instead of young guys like in a conventional war.

This is the first time team from Xinjiang come to help other province, Xinjiang people including Uighurs will be pride of having done great job and being part of a great nation.

On Feb.7, medical teams from Shandong province and Sichuang provine met at Wuhan airport upon their arrivals and cheered for each other for their coming fight agaisnt coronavirus in Wuhan.

Now Wuhan sent multiple medical teams and batches of medical supplies to Xinjiang. One good turn deserves another.

Back
Top Bottom