What's new

UFOs: Still a myth.

thorosius

Reaction score
Mystery of unidentified objects has drawn many people into finding the truth about them for years. And they still do! Most people say that they are a product of some military research but there are some who claim them to be alien aircrafts captured by the US somehow and US is experimenting on them, analysing the technology. :undecided: If later is the case and US succeeds in obtaining this tecnology I don't think anyone will be able to catch with her in the next 100 years. But no one has been able to confirm all this.

Some declassified UFO-related government documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act reveal their first sightings and facts.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/govtdocs/index.asp

I had a video taken from a satellite showing UFO activity around it and it was facinating. Seemed authentic. Unfortunately lost the link.:hitwall:

These things are amaizing!:woot:

UFOs exist because they're UNIDENTIFIED. If they're flying saucers with little green men from Mars, then they would be IDENTIFIED.

If you're talking about a cover up, believe me, we ain't that good.

I believe there is a cover up about how much the US government knows. But it's not like the Aliens and the US are chummy together now and sit together discussing their world domination plans as most people have started to believe.

I mean there's no denying now that unidentified flying objects that exhibit intelligence in the shape of flying saucers DO exist. Nasa's space cams caught them all throughout the 90s.

This is just one of many

[youtube]

They negate it as space debris, but if you notice those things are going behind the 12mile long tether hundreds of km away. And if you use the tether as a scale, that debris has to be about a km wide :D

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.disclosureproject.org/ has some testimonies of people working in a top secret facility in nevada desert USA called Area 51 and some very interesting information.

A question arises that why hasn't any of these UFOs seen in Pakistan and countries other than USA and Canada?

http://www.disclosureproject.org/ has some testimonies of people working in a top secret facility in nevada desert USA called Area 51 and some very interesting information.

A question arises that why hasn't any of these UFOs seen in Pakistan and countries other than USA and Canada?

because US test their secret planes in USA; after public finds out; they call it UFO. :cheesy:

Guys, do a search on a small town in Northern Ontario, Canada.
The name of the town is Moon Beam.

A UFO landed there, and befriended the town folks, and they return every year, same day and time, to meet their friends.

Do your search, laugh a little, and then I'll tell you more about it, it's hillarious!!

UFO , saucers craft , rockets, Long range aircraft, STEALTH, AWACS and jets are all stolen technology from nazi germany. Read upon Nazis X planes and you will see.

Guys, do a search on a small town in Northern Ontario, Canada.
The name of the town is Moon Beam.

A UFO landed there, and befriended the town folks, and they return every year, same day and time, to meet their friends.

Do your search, laugh a little, and then I'll tell you more about it, it's hillarious!!

Tried to read the story at this link

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/WinnipegSun/News/2004/10/20/676900.html

But they wanted USD 10.00 to email me the story.

Anyway it reminds me of the Loch Ness Monster sightings. Every time the summer approaches the residents of the Loch sight the Monster and tourists start flocking to see it. However till date no scientific evidence has emerged of the Loch Ness monster.

Regards

It could be a hoax, but what about all those people claiming to have seen these saucers?

77d0e870a5260783442e53b14bf679dd.jpg

Asim, I didn't see any of those objects deviating from their pathes... could it be that they are a variety of satellites? Satellites orbit the Earth in all types of angles.

yeah also there is tonnes of debris floating up there. It would be in orbit.

yeah also there is tonnes of debris floating up there. It would be in orbit.
It can't be debris since some of those objects go behind the tether. The tether's like 15 kilometers long so that gives u some sort of a scale that those things are at least several kilometers in diameter making it pretty large for a satellite or debris.

[YOUTUBE]

Here's another compelling piece of evidence. It shows these objects having intelligence.

The float in from outwards and settle on a position. The position is sort of like a circle. They light themselves up. And then when the formation is complete the center one lights itself up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom