What's new

UFO sighting over Detroit April 2020

With all these lock downs leading to the reduction in air pollution......folks are actually the real night sky.....Its all alien to them.

Because I love living.

Because I will do what I can by the mid-2030s for myself to be able to travel to Mars in some project and maybe then die there. I will be disappointed and very sad if I am dying before then.

I will try to join projects like the now-cancelled Mars One which by the time it was cancelled last year had 100 people short-listed from among whom there were to be four selected for the first journey. The Mars One project was about people making a one-way journey. Go to Mars and build small colonies there.

Please listen to this Sound Cloud page which has interviews of some of the selected people. I think you will enjoy these simple and practical interviews.

I like life too and God granted us it and will give us immortality in the afterlife and make life much better for us.

That is one belief among many beliefs that have appeared among humans in the last few tens of thousands of years since they organized themselves into villages and cities. :)

Historians exaggerate the notion that people became believers after establishing agriculture or developing cities. People had sense of community which is human nature but people did not know about certain matters until God revealed them. And not many of them believed, actually those thousands of years ago believed same things you believe, that there is no after life and death is the end.

God brings what is true and new. Islam is true, but lots of Muslims did not believe it sincerely and thus you will see in their history and today that they live as if there is no God or afterlife and they do this by deceiving people about their intentions/lifestyle and by being sneaky. And thus many can recognize that, like you I'm sure, and you lose faith in God and think religion is just a tool because of what they believe and how they live. And that those who sincerely follow are the ones who end up fooled and wasting their lives.

But, you would be wrong, believe me. God is aware of those people who go about their day as if they won and those who reassure themselves wrongfully. Awaiting them is punishment. And just wait for this year to play out, there is more on the way, so much that everyone around the world will be asking:'Did God awaken from his sleep?'.

We ask God to increase us in faith in Him, the Afterlife, His Angels, The Jinn, His Islam.

But, you would be wrong, believe me. God is aware of those people who go about their day as if they won and those who reassure themselves wrongfully. Awaiting them is punishment. And just wait for this year to play out, there is more on the way, so much that everyone around the world will be asking:'Did God awaken from his sleep?'.

Certain things like Corona or Ebola happen because of humans doing things they shouldn't. But these can be controlled to certain extent. Other things like earthquakes and tsunamis are beyond human control whether or not they believe in God.

As you said, let's wait for this year to play out.

I am logging off now. It's 12:30 here. Got to sleep. But leave your reply if you want to. I will read tomorrow.

Certain things like Corona or Ebola happen because of humans doing things they shouldn't. But these can be controlled to certain extent. Other things like earthquakes and tsunamis are beyond human control whether or not they believe in God.

As you said, let's wait for this year to play out.

I am logging off now. It's 12:30 here. Got to sleep. But leave your reply if you want to. I will read tomorrow.

Yes let's wait for it to play out, I think we are in for a surprise , God knows best.

During the Corona Lockdown massive UFO sighting over USA

Drones ?
Flairs ?
Baloons?

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 6.12.42 PM.jpg

Little colored lanterns are tied to the kites or to the strings that hold the kites.

Back
Top Bottom