What's new

UFO blitzing Taliban base in Afghanistan

Lol , Your every news is related to conspiracy . IsI within ISI , raw , CIA , FBI . Osama was never killed , etc etc :D

US : 9/11 was inside job , Obama is part of new world order , Illuminati , We never landed on moon , etc etc :D

And you possess the flags of both country , wonder how you see all these :D

I only see an Indian wishing to be the GoT dude or wishing to be beside him in his bed :D

My country has its fare share of nuts, yours just are too timid :D

I only see an Indian wishing to be the GoT dude or wishing to be beside him in his bed :D

My country has its fare share of nuts, yours just are too timid :D

Fack you dude , :D Don't ever talk about this GOT guy , remember whom he was having fun with :D .

Too Timid ? o_O after 4 wars this is the conclusion you got about us :D

Either B-2 Spirit or a new prototype aerial system designed for USAF

The Marines were on the scene and then stuff starts blowing up ? Sounds normal to me.:usflag:

Last edited:
its doen not matter.... Afghan fighter kicked american @sses .... now american want to blame on UFO for not taking proper action against talibs :lol::lol::lol: ...

I think that action was 'proper'.:usflag:

I guarantee you that the UFO news is not fake.........'cause I was there when they struck......they struck us actually.................
Yes, I'm one of those 'lucky bas**rds' who saw those little green fellows before dying..........now I'm posting from HELL.....

.....and to those who don't believe in Aliens.............you'll meet the same fate......

@gslv thats american base and not taliban base. American army so close to taliban base? Joke? Thats american base.... Getting eleminated out of planet earth.

@gslv thats american base and not taliban base. American army so close to taliban base? Joke? Thats american base.... Getting eleminated out of planet earth.

Got some bad news for you.....we Americans ARE aliens. How do you think we get all the cool stuff ?:bounce:

@gslv by the way i hope u heard america might shift americans in another country soon.... Although they gave reason that volcano might erupt but the reality is america might come under attack.

Fack you dude , :D Don't ever talk about this GOT guy , remember whom he was having fun with :D .

Too Timid ? o_O after 4 wars this is the conclusion you got about us :D

GoT dude dead, King Geoffery's wife is hot. Hot damn she is hot. The little new boy king is gonna have FUNNNNN. Plus Khalisi is a self righteous holy bitch, pfffffft.

Pffft you guys need support and a mob to do anything.

:D

Back
Top Bottom