What's new

UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian woman's car

Status
Not open for further replies.
brampton and missisauga is where the home prices rises the most and 1 needs deep pockets to live there. indian can live there because we earn more whereas pakistanis are second most poorest. and i have had my own experiences with white women. i have made them beg. i have made them jealous of one another. dont know what type of women you meet. are u really a girl ?lesbian ?

mate Mississauga has one of the the largest pakistani Diasporas in the GTA, heck even the pakistani community center is located there & to the contrary of your assertions in fact pakistanis has rapidly in progressed high positions in two of the most demanding fields which are real-state business & the banking sector & are quite well off, heck RBC,TD,Scotia are dominated by pakistanis, another field where pakistanis are progressing is in the field of law & social science & accountancies, media, advertisement & the fashion industry.

Category: Newswatch
Pakistani Immigrants: 2nd Most Poverty Prone Group in Canada
16 May 2012.

Toronto: Pakistani immigrants are the second most poverty prone group in Canada, reported the Dawn. According to Canada’s census report, about 44 per cent of Pakistan -born immigrants fell below the poverty line in the country which is known for its growth and prosperity.

At the same time, 18 per cent of India-born immigrants in Canada reported being a low-income person or belonging to a low-income economic family.

In a startling revelation, the report claimed that thousands of Pakistan trained engineers, doctors, and PhDs are driving taxis or are working as security guards in Canadian cities.

The census report pointed out that most of the Pakistan trained doctors cannot practice medicine without completing further training in Canada. In fact the shorter duration of medical training in Pakistan necessitates the additional certification for doctors.

However, there is no such barrier for Pakistan trained engineers as the engineering curriculum and the duration of training in Pakistan is similar to that in Canada.

The fact is one in three taxi-drivers in Canada, was born in either India or Pakistan.

The census report for 2005 claimed that Immigrants born in the United Kingdom, Portugal,Italy and Germany reported the lowest incidence of poverty in Canada.

Source: 2006 Public Use Microdata File, Statistics Canada.
Why Pakistanis lagged behind Indians

Murtaza Haider who is the Associate Dean of research and graduate programs at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University in Toronto writes pointed out in a write up published in the Dawn that the Indian diaspora is much larger in size that allowed Indian immigrants to benefit from the social network, but Pakistanis were not benefited with this.

This is the reason immigrants from Pakistan lack the social networks necessary for success with employment.

Both Sauga and Brampton are ****. I lived in Sauga near Square One a few years ago, most boring place in the world, with only old people around. Same with Brampton...

That explains this i guess :lol:

Yeah cuz Pakistanis are not brown :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol no it's not even close to $700,000 right now. Trust me, if real estate prices were shooting up this fast, everyone would be investing in Brampton. Currently everyone is running away from Brampton and investing in Sauga and Toronto. The prices you listed seem to be correct but in the GTA that is below average. Sauga, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Oakville and Toronto all sh-t on Brampton in terms of real estate prices.
Admit it Brampton is a sh-thole and due to the low property prices, blacks from Jane and Finch are running to Brampton. It won't be long till Brampton becomes Compton.

again blah blah blah homes in brampton are way more expensive than vaughan, burlington, scarborough and GTA toronto its because of indians. even condos here are more expensive than your shithole areas you think are posh.indians wherever they live they make prices go up and up.

here is real estate listings from north brampton

RE/MAX Realty Services Inc. - Brampton Homes & Real Estate

NEXT TIME TALK TO SOME REAL ESTATE AGENT AND THEN POST. I can sell my home here and buy 2 homes in vaughn and GTA but i wont because prices dont dont go up as much as they do here. pakistanis live there because they have no choice. in missisauga they live in condos. pakistanis are poor acording to canadian standards

You are definitely the terrorists though :P

She said you guys carry shanks in your turbans you are as much a terrorist to her as Pakistanis are. Not that she knows any better she said Bangladeshis lol.

only other area more expensive than brampton is missisauga and even that is indian dominated. first come to the level of indians and then talk ****

She said you guys carry shanks in your turbans you are as much a terrorist to her as Pakistanis are.

karachite is a he not a she.. lol.. shame on him though for acting a women

again blah blah blah homes in brampton are way more expensive than vaughan, burlington, scarborough and GTA toronto its because of indians. even condos here are more expensive than your shithole areas you think are posh.indians wherever they live they make prices go up and up.

here is real estate listings from north brampton

RE/MAX Realty Services Inc. - Brampton Homes & Real Estate

You are an idiot for saying that property prices in Brampton are higher than Vaughan, Burlington and Scarborough. Have you ever been to Burlington? Don't compare crap to Burlington, I have relatives in Burlington and the houses there are amazing, the neighbourhoods are so clean and look great. The house prices in Burlington are way higher than in Brampton.

Vaughan has Wonderland and Vaughan Mills, what does Brampton have? Sikh gurdwaras lol. Vaughan's prices are higher as well.
And I like how you brought Scarborough into this, it's not even a city, it's a district of Toronto so don't make that comparison. Yet Scarbs which is pretty ghetto, has higher prices than Brampton as well. Face it, Brampton has the lowest property prices in all of GTA.

She said you guys carry shanks in your turbans you are as much a terrorist to her as Pakistanis are. Not that she knows any better she said Bangladeshis lol.

I know I am just playing around here. One of my friend's younger brother used to go to the same school as her when this video came out, girl got kicked out.

only other area more expensive than brampton is missisauga and even that is indian dominated. first come to the level of indians and then talk ****

karachite is a he not a she.. lol.. shame on him though for acting a women

I was talking about the racist btch in the video. I do not see why you and Karachi are fighting though white people cannot even tell the difference between Pakistanis and Indian they just call everyone brown. As for gawking at people I seen both Pakistanis and Indians working together in creeping people out LOL.

No you dumbfck, I used to live in Brampton (complete sh-thole filled with Indian Sikhs and Blacks) and the Indian men there always stared at women, especially at bus stops and on the bus. It was embarrassing for me because these horny men were giving every brown guy a bad image.
And lol please visit the GTA, you will know what white women think of Indian men ;)
I am Indian and I confess I stare at women. Or men. Or dog. I just stare at things, especially in train. Is that weird?

^ again blah blah.. where is the proof. show me listings. vaughn is old area. homes are way older than brampton north. scarbourough and high priced lol..it is the most crime prone area. all dirty ..it may be posh for you.. hahaha.. you seriously dunno anything about real estate. probabaly this is why pakistanis are poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom