What's new

UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian woman's car

Status
Not open for further replies.
must be pakistani men as they aint used to seeing women without burka or scarf. they get horny if they see toe of a women.

You went 3far here. I'm guessing you're a sikh. Well you should be the last one to talk about this. I already know you're ignorant when it comes to Pakistan and Pakistanis but have you ever seen you're women? How would you, half of them look like men. You and I both know Indian women are known as hairy in Canada, lets not ignore that now. Maybe it's because shaving is forbidden in Sikhism. We have all seen the Sikh woman who looked like a man and had a beard so please don' start with this.

^ o karachi day bhaiya jee taray kehan naal kee fark panda. sona tah sona he rehna loha nahee ho janah. sikh women are best. who bloody cares what a frustrated pakistani who acted a girl in forum says.

Poor guy. He probably just wanted the tang. Though if I were that chick I'd probably be damn creeped out too. I mean really man, Pakistani boys are hot, but that is just strange :fie:

what is the topic here?

Are we comparing the smartness and look of Pakistani men with Indian men?

OR

Are we comparing who is more pervert ? lol

This thread is no longer on track so Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom