What's new

UAE to deport Pakistani man for 'posting love letter on Iranian woman's car

Status
Not open for further replies.
These niggaz these days don't undastand.

They copy da white man who in turn copies da black man.

Shiz, I'd be confused as a motha fucka 2.

Word. These niggas can't hold us back. At the top its just us niggas thats why I don't trust niggas.

Come to the city where I am at and I will show you hood boy.
I'm straight outta Compton and a regular in Soutside Chicago.

Yaar raz this Canadian munda talking about hood. Karachiite maaf karde yaara.

Most are not banned, Era, soheil, twilight, and a couple of the other "homies". ;)

I still think they are treated like sht though....

How are they treated like that? They have been given their own defense section, given an assigned Moderator, given them same privileges as other members. They are even given a Persian language sticky thread. What else do you want to be done for them? No Iranian forum would do the same for Pakistani members.

How are they treated like that? They have been given their own defense section, given an assigned Moderator, given them same privileges as other members. They are even given a Persian language sticky thread. What else do you want to be done for them? No Iranian forum would do the same for Pakistani members.

Go to their section next time and see how many of them are banned in their own section for defending themselves from racism. Sure there are a couple of racists on their side as well (I will not name them but I have called one or two out on this forum) but they never initiate it inside their own section.

Go to their section next time and see how many of them are banned in their own section for defending themselves from racism. Sure there are a couple of racists on their side as well (I will not name them but I have called one or two out on this forum) but they never initiate it inside their own section.

And many of them engage in racism against Turkish members. I think Mods have been fair.

been to dubai had a business there 4 four years hate there law and the way of punishment old India bus driver gets 5 years in prison and gets deported for putting his hand on shoulder of a emarati women who was crying in the bus.in other case local emarati boy gives lift to and old indian women in his car and rapes her she was over 60 for god sake and he gets only 6 months in prison.so i dont think there have proper law and other national who work there are treated like goats i suffered a huge loss in business but i really understand why ALLAh have really punished them.

Word. These niggas can't hold us back. At the top its just us niggas thats why I don't trust niggas.

I'm straight outta Compton and a regular in Soutside Chicago.

Lord have mercy, bro you would not last a day in compton. I know a couple bloodz in compton give me your name they probably never heard of you and my son is a 4 star lk in southside chi town chapter stop it yaar. These katz would run you out of town, most people are not even allowed in their turf unless you are both a part of their chapter and race.

And many of them engage in racism against Turkish members. I think Mods have been fair.

Turkish members who go to Iranian section to initiate race wars and expect flowers in return??

I feel you, but to be honest Karachi is way more hood than NYC.

^

Being serious.

Bro Karachii has no law and order, only reason why. NYC got some dirty cops but they never let sht go off the deep end like what goes down in Karachi.

Bro Karachii has no law and order, only reason why. NYC got some dirty cops but they never let sht go off the deep end like what goes down in Karachi.

Karachi would make a black man in Harlem **** his pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
What i'm wondering is that what wouldve happened if someone else had done this silly act,what if some westerner or arab had done it.

Karachi would make a black man in Harlem **** his pants.

I am not trying to argue against you but like I said Karachi when sht goes off the fan, it goes off the fan. In nyc when sht goes off the fan the fbi rolls in and raids the big hood niggas and locks them up and it becomes calm. In Karachi the hood niggas are hired thugs for politicians so you already know lol.

@ Mamba, chill niggeh.

yaar if you see me in pink you already know mamba shaheed for speaking the truth. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord have mercy, bro you would not last a day in compton. I know a couple bloodz in compton give me your name they probably never heard of you and my son is a 4 star lk in southside chi town chapter stop it yaar. These katz would run you out of town, most people are not even allowed in their turf unless you are both a part of their chapter and race.

I run Inglewood and Compton bro. The Westside knows me as Los. My nigga trust, I ain't no nigga from the burbs. Even in Toronto I run wit the niggas from the hood (Jane and Finch, Lawrence Heights and Jamestown). And in Karachi, Lyari's got my back. I keep a 40 on my waist like it's my pants size.

thank his luck it was UAE and he is being deported. In Saudi Arabia he would have been whipped and thrown in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom