What's new

UAE seeks Arab unity to counter Turkey and Iran meddling

Once you're done with the circlejerk, I think it shouldn't take you much effort to understand how Syria's preservation is good for Pakistan. It prevents Israel's expansion (Israel's still an enemy of ours, always will be) and has resulted in much of the available pool of human resource for terrorist organizations being used up. Less ISIS for us to fight here.

Pan Arab ho ya baaji arab one has met his Creator the other is itching hard to - - -
Lets see but as of now pakistan is neutral and supporting Democratic change in syria so all we have to do is wait btw do u know russia asked iran to withdraw from syria.

Doesn't maater to pakistan what jack happens in syria what matters to us is Afghanistan and secure our west borders

Syria already had elections. Large voter turn-out too despite the ongoing war. Pakistan doesn't support demented regime change because a few defencepk hipster nationalists think they sound cool pining for destruction in a region that's incredibly important to us.

Once you're done with the circlejerk, I think it shouldn't take you much effort to understand how Syria's preservation is good for Pakistan. It prevents Israel's expansion (Israel's still an enemy of ours, always will be) and has resulted in much of the available pool of human resource for terrorist organizations being used up. Less ISIS for us to fight here.
This the reason we encourage Turks to increase their boots on ground in Syria to bring stability and a friendly guy on the musical chair. A president loyal to the turks means a president who'd favor Pak over India

Lets see but as of now pakistan is neutral and supporting Democratic change in syria so all we have to do is wait btw do u know russia asked iran to withdraw from syria.

Doesn't maater to pakistan what jack happens in syria what matters to us is Afghanistan and secure our west borders
The plight of Syria is directly proportional to the miseries of Afghanistan.

Turkey currently isn't doing anything bad. I spoke of Turkey's role pre-Erdogan coup attempt.

Pakistan as a nation cannot be blackmailed by a minority , neither someone who's opinion fall in small group can't bash majority.

This the reason we encourage Turks to increase their boots on ground in Syria to bring stability and a friendly guy on the musical chair. A president loyal to the turks means a president who'd favor Pak over India

The plight of Syria is directly proportional to the miseries of Afghanistan.
Ziyada naa samjha yeh logg bajya iraq ka iran apna khums bhejta hain .

Pakistan as a nation cannot be blackmailed by a minority , neither someone who's opinion fall in small group can't bash majority.

Ziyada naa samjha yeh logg bajya iraq ka iran apna khums bhejta hain .
No one should have any issues with any person looking for a "spiritual mentor" in any country. But not at the expense of the national interests.

It appears that pakestani here are desperately trying to justify their existence? What is good for your own country? I am just asking as an outsider? Is going with the West beneficial for you? Or being a partner of Iran in evicting the terrorist West from the region? Haven't you learnt anything from your defeat in Afghanistan by going along and doing their bidding at your expense??

Never gonna heppen. Iran is natural turkish adversary.

These UAE guys are delusional at best,at worst they are just idiots. What they seek is already dead in the water..They couldnt even get all GCC members to turn it back on Turkey. What arab world, Turkey wasnt more welcomed guest in for almost a cenury.

418969_20506306.jpg

VS

https://www.forbes.com/sites/domini...-like-the-winner-in-the-dispute/#27897dc47720

Their FP policy against qatar-turskih influence is one debacle after another. They shouldcuttheirlosses before its too late.

This statments is nothing then hot air.

I am agree on you, their dislike toward Muslim Brotherhood is the one who actually break the unity. They have blockaded Qatar and now Turkey is proclaimed to be their opponent as well. Whats next ?

Unity will not be founded with that kind of mind set. They should promote greater similarity than narrow one instead.

The statement itself is mean to bring Egypt and Algeria into their military coalition. They think all problem in middle east will be solved if Arab league countries unites.

Power should be used to create solution and unity. What we should do first is to unite Sunni power and then bring our Shia brother closer. And what they do right now is the contrary of that.

It appears that pakestani here are desperately trying to justify their existence? What is good for your own country? I am just asking as an outsider? Is going with the West beneficial for you? Or being a partner of Iran in evicting the terrorist West from the region? Haven't you learnt anything from your defeat in Afghanistan by going along and doing their bidding at your expense??

Yeah man totally.

They should return to their roots and be hindi again or submit to farsi superiority.

Afterall they only Muslims because of Iran.

Yes it is also True that Irans long term support of the Northern Alliance won in 2001. Now Iran supplies the Taliban. Whatever These lesser aryans do is futile against mighty Iran.

Anything Else you want to add cause Pakistanis will tear you a new tokham after this

You have lost against Iran......if you can't see it it's not my problem. bitching and moaning won't cut it. Make up your teeanage mind? What do you want to do with your country?.......status quo?

Yeah man totally.

They should return to their roots and be hindi again or submit to farsi superiority.

Afterall they only Muslims because of Iran.

Yes it is also True that Irans long term support of the Northern Alliance won in 2001. Now Iran supplies the Taliban. Whatever These lesser aryans do is futile against mighty Iran.

Anything Else you want to add cause Pakistanis will tear you a new tokham after this

You have lost against Iran......if you can't see it it's not my problem. bitching and moaning won't cut it. Make up your teeanage mind? What do you want to do with your country?.......status quo?

I dont take you seriously man.

You can fantasize all what you think is pure and curvy

pakistan is neutral and supporting Democratic change in syria

Syrians refugees in various countries should also be allowed to vote.
Their votes counted on the spot and added to the final results.

I'm sorry but minority is a wrong word... Pakistan is facing a situation of state within state, which is directed by India indirectly. Where focus is Pakistan's northern areas.
Remember this so called minority banned Pak army from establishing a cantonment in northern areas and i remember some thing similar happened during Zardari rule, where senate chiarman reza Rebbani disproved establishment of cantonment in balochistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom