What's new

UAE seeking to purchase Israel's Iron Dome missile system: Report

I don't think Israelis will sell to UAE.

Israeli gov will sell anything by money, including Israeli people blood and lives.
There is nothing new

:lol:

But I dont know what seeks UAE buying that.

GCC will be burn desert if a war start there, no matter how many iron domes they have.

All you need is a few missiles to hit the desalination plants.

UAE can spend trillions but it won't save them.

Iron Dome had a 85% success rate against bottle rockets from Gaza.

All what GCC need to do is ban visa for Irani loyalists and expel the existing asap, this will turn Iran blind in absence of spies.... and if SMQ come to rescue of his comrades, they should strip him and show him the way to PM house or president house of Pakistan, where they can do all the jhginga lala with holy moakals.

After that Pakistan can supply all the missiles it wish to their supreme leader and may be some to Butcher A-sad, and i will watch the show from distance, if it is Pakistani missiles fired by Iran would hit Kaaba or if its Israeli defense shield, who manage to protect my Kaaba.

Here's the test shipment from Nazi to Buchter A-sad.

:lol:LMAO, Are you joking? this is one of the funniest comments ever! and at the same time sad comment (for ummaists of today). And you're promoting this as big happy news? :lol:

Why is this so funny? when analyzing your words, you're saying and from how I see it with the current pace of the process of zionism-hugging by wahabis, that devout hajis like you will feel as if they're crypto-jews while doing the hajj :lol: being "protected" by a "Huge Iron Kippah system" waving above their (zionist friendly or lets just frankly say zionist) holy land.

I thought Ababil birds would protect the holy places? what's happening? what's the next project? Zionist settlers checking passports of hajis to prevent Iranian infiltrators visiting mecca and medina? :lol: that would be so painfull for us Iranians (causing stomach pain from laughing among many Iranians)
maxresdefault.jpg

Look who is talking, come back when you can practice your Nazism on your own... without asking Pakistan to deliver you cash, fighters and even passports.

You should post evidence of Wahabi existence, let me help you with it:

More than two months after the United Arab Emirates signed a US-brokered agreement at the White house to normalize relations with the Tel Aviv regime, Abu Dhabi's crown prince and de facto ruler of the Persian Gulf country is now interested in purchasing Israeli Iron Dome missile system.

Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has expressed his great enthusiasm to acquire the system, which is developed by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems and Israel Aerospace Industries, Arabic-language New al-Khalij news website reported on Thursday.

The report added that bin Zayed believes the Pentagon will support the UAE’s efforts to procure the military hardware, given the fact that the Raytheon Company is the major partner in co-production of key components for the Iron Dome's Tamir intercepting missile.

New al-Khalij went on to say that Emirati military officials consider Iron Dome missile system to be very effective and successful, but added that one of its downsides is that its launchers are all located at the same site.

Therefore, any sale of Iron Dome to the UAE will be preceded by inquiries about its technical specifications and capabilities, and a review will also be conducted to ensure that the system meets the Persian Gulf state’s needs.

The report highlighted that the UAE is currently examining the I-Dome version of the Iron Dome system, which apparently has greater maneuverability and manufacturer officials intend to integrate a battlefield management system (BMS) into it.

UAE launches tourist visas for Israelis

Moreover, the UAE launched tourist visas for Israelis on Thursday, in the latest move following the normalization of ties between Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv.

The Emirati Foreign Ministry “announced the activation of tourist entry visas through airlines and travel and tourism offices for Israeli passport holders,” the UAE’s official WAM news agency reported.

The UAE and Israel are hoping for rapid dividends from the US-brokered normalization deal signed in September as their economies are hard hit by the coronavirus pandemic.

They have already signed treaties on direct flights and visa-free travel, along with accords on investment protection, science and technology.

On September 15, United States President Donald Trump hosted a White House ceremony, where Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu signed normalization agreements with Emirati Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Bahrain’s Foreign Minister Abdullatif al-Zayani.

very good step they needed it .

This must be pain full for those who day dream about Iranian missiles hitting Arab houses and Mecca.
yeah and the target was an military airport in Jidda
saudi_arabia_rel_2003.jpg

nice trying to play with Muslims feeling about Mecca

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom