What's new

UAE Playing Double Game Against India??

Lol. Portraying it as trade is nice face saver. Yes we got what we wanted. But the question is about RAW and its failure. UAE is a third country and Indian Laws don't imply there. In the international game you need to have evidence. In India Modi's speech is considered as evidence but not in the world around India.

What exactly is the article talking about if not a trade?
We help nab the princess in return for our criminals. Where’s the confusion?

And how exactly does RAW even fit in? Extradition of criminals is a job of the government and its law enforcement agencies, nothing to do with RAW.

As I said, if you’re happy, good for you. We have no problems with Pakistan being the home and and sanctuary to all criminals whether it be Indian or international (read Osama). You’re just feeding into the narrative we’re creating and we couldn’t be happier.
Enjoy buddy! Until the next bomb blast takes more innocent lives in your country.

Lol. Portraying it as trade is nice face saver. Yes we got what we wanted. But the question is about RAW and its failure. UAE is a third country and Indian Laws don't imply there. In the international game you need to have evidence. In India Modi's speech is considered as evidence but not in the world around India.

What exactly is the article talking about if not a trade?
We help nab the princess in return for our criminals. Where’s the confusion?

And how exactly does RAW even fit in? Extradition of criminals is a job of the government and its law enforcement agencies, nothing to do with RAW.

As I said, if you’re happy, good for you. We have no problems with Pakistan being the home and and sanctuary to all criminals/terrorists whether it be Indian or international (read Osama). You’re just feeding into the narrative we’re creating and we couldn’t be happier.
Enjoy buddy! Until the next bomb blast takes more innocent lives in your country.

Here is the confusion. You have to prove this as well.

Prove to whom? They are criminals for us, based on Indian laws and the fact that he’s an Indian citizen attached to crimes committed in India, that’s all that matters.
Osama might be the next prophet for you guys, for the rest of the world, he was a terrorist. We don’t care if international terrorists are your heroes. That’s axtually what we’ve been saying all along lol
We don’t need proof for that.

Osama might be the next prophet for you guys, for the rest of the world, he was a terrorist. We don’t care if international terrorists are your heroes. That’s axtually what we’ve been saying all along lol
We don’t need proof for that.

Where have I said Osama is not a criminal?
He is a criminal

Prove to whom? They are criminals for us, based on Indian laws and the fact that he’s an Indian citizen attached to crimes committed in India, that’s all that matters.

You have to prove Interpol that this man is a criminal for getting him. You failed. RAW failed.

Now why come up with conspiracies theories?

When your intelligence agency failed miserable why make it a trade.

International crime is not diplomacy. If we go by Indian Narrative Dr Zakir Naik is also a criminal according to India. Where as Saudis are giving him awards.

Indian definition of crime is very different

He is a criminal

Yeah that’s why he was your state guest residing a stone throw away from a Pakistani military academy. Apparently ISI is the best spy organization until it comes to international terrorists living right under their noses.

You have to prove Interpol that this man is a criminal for getting him. You failed. RAW failed.

Interpol? Now where did the Interpol get into this mix?
The article mentions that this was supposed to be an understanding with the govt of UAE, NOT the Interpol. (If the news is to be believed)

Besides, if it’s a matter of legal case and evidence against this man, it would be handled through the govt and it’s legal team. Still don’t see where RAW comes into the picture.

I’m starting to think RAW is a boogeyman for you. You seem to find them everywhere lol

Interpol? Now where did the Interpol get into this mix?
The article mentions that this was supposed to be an understanding with the govt of UAE, NOT the Interpol. (If the news is to be believed)

Besides, if it’s a matter of legal case and evidence against this man, it would be handled through the govt and it’s legal team. Still don’t see where RAW comes into the picture.

I’m starting to think RAW is a boogeyman for you. You seem to find them everywhere lol

You only seem to read the news you like please read other news on the same story and Interpol is the agency you go when dealing with criminals overseas.

He is a criminal

Now why come up with conspiracies theories?

When your intelligence agency failed miserable why make it a trade.

International crime is not diplomacy. If we go by Indian Narrative Dr Zakir Naik is also a criminal according to India. Where as Saudis are giving him awards.

Indian definition of crime is very different

I suppose apply the same logic to Kulbhushan Jadhav then and free the man. ICJ has not exactly bought into your “evidence” either. Lol

You only seem to read the news you like please read other news on the same story and Interpol is the agency you go when dealing with criminals overseas.

I’m reading the news that’s posted and it says nothin about RAW or Interpol.
Why don’t you post the other articles and then we can talk about this.
Am I supposed to dream this stuff up if it’s not posted?

I don’t think most of the people have heard the word “asylum”. Devdiwala was provided asylum to safe him from un-fair persecution. It is allowed per international law. Many countries do this; stop crying and suck it up.

I suppose apply the same logic to Kulbhushan Jadhav then and free the man. ICJ has not exactly bought into your “evidence” either. Lol

Jadhev is a spy caught in Pakistan. According to you your criminal was in UAE and not India you need Interpol to catch him if you have evidence of him being a criminal.

@Peshwa India is also going to lose the case against Munna Jhingada because India has not given any evidence of him being Criminal and Indian National. All India has is finger prints and DNA nothing else so it is going to be bad for India again this time in Thailand. So is Thailand also betraying India?

Jadhev is a spy caught in Pakistan. According to you your criminal was in UAE and not India you need Interpol to catch him if you have evidence of him being a criminal.

And the crimes jadhav committed are in Pakistan (according to your narrative), the same way this individuals crimes are committed in India. The situation is exactly the same. So as far as proving is concerned, you apply Pakistani laws to his crime as we do Indian laws to this fellow.

Lastly, we don’t need Interpol If we can or could have extradited him directly by dealing directly with the govt of UAE, which is exactly what this article is about.
How else did Pakistan get a hold of him otherwise (if the article is to be believed)? Or are you claiming that Pak went to Interpol? And if so, please show us how you proved to Interpol that he was a Pakistani citizen.
So again not sure how RAW came into the picture.

@Peshwa India is also going to lose the case against Munna Jhingada because India has not given any evidence of him being Criminal and Indian National. All India has is finger prints and DNA nothing else so it is going to be bad for India again this time in Thailand. So is Thailand also betraying India?

How about you speak when things happen and not act like a fortune teller. Your predictions are but predictions.

Hit me up when this happens. Till then, keep the premonitions to a minimum lest you look like a fool when they blow up in your face.

Lastly, we don’t need Interpol If we can or could have extradited him directly by dealing directly with the govt of UAE, which is exactly what this article is about.

Yo don't need Interpol for your own citizens but for Pakistanis you need them.

And the crimes jadhav committed are in Pakistan (according to your narrative)

Jadhav's case was different he was caught in Pakistan we never needed any agency to get him from a foreign country.

Yo don't need Interpol for your own citizens but for Pakistanis you need them.

So this guy was Pakistani was he? If so, can we see some evidence of this? Also, why was he absconding from Pak then if he didn’t commit any crime and why did the UAE govt even have to get involved? He could have just taken the next flight back to Pakistan on his own volition.
Your story doesn’t add up.

Jadhavs case was different he was caught in Pakistan we never needed any agency to get him from a foreign country.

The situation of crime being committed in the country and the laws applied for prosecution remain the same in both situations. Hence you cannot hang him till the ICJ verdict. You did nonetheless prosecute him based on Pakistani laws, similarly, the crime this individual committed was in India and Indian laws apply for prosecution in his case.

Now you’re just being thick on purpose when the reference to jadhav was in a particular context to a post of yours.

So this guy was Pakistani was he? If so, can we see some evidence of this? Also, why was he absconding from Pak then if he didn’t commit any crime and why did the UAE govt even have to get involved? He could have just taken the next flight back to Pakistan on his own volition.
Your story doesn’t add up.

The situation of crime being committed in the country and the laws applied for prosecution remain the same in both situations. Hence you cannot hang him till the ICJ verdict. You did nonetheless prosecute him based on Pakistani laws, similarly, the crime this individual committed was in India and Indian laws apply for prosecution in his case.

Now you’re just being thick on purpose when the reference to jadhav was in a particular context to a post of yours.

UAE have him to Pakistan because UAE bought our story. It your story that was a myth.

Back
Top Bottom