What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Time has come F o r PM imran khan to tell Mr bajwa stop talking to KSA and dealing secretly , and tell him to sit tight in GHQ focus himself on the freedom of kashmiris as its not his job to talk and bow down to these foolish Arabs!
I'm sure that ill hve some damages on our economy but let's take that, and save our nation bieng part of real. Axis of dajjal!

We should relate this event to OIC reluctance on Kashmir, to claim that they have lost the right to be leaders of the Islamic world and a new organization must be made to replace OIC, one which has more powers.

the only people that come to my head who have no issues of being colonised and dominated. are famously Hindus & indians so I understand why your thinking is one of subservient. that what makes Pakistanis & indians so different
Did you quote me by mistake. Your post seems to have nothing to do with what I wrote.

Complex about desert dwellers who failed against a tiny zionist entity and now want to fight Iran with one who occupy their lands, No thanks.
You are still showing your complex.. this is not helping your cause!

Democracy is respecting other's view points not imposing yours.. that is what I told your frustrated friend..
I don't know where you come up with his view are the one of the majority Muslims..you must be day dreaming both of you..Did you do some statistics or is that just a lie to support your twisted views.. You worship Turkey who was the first Muslim nation to have recognised Usrael and when it comes to Arabs .. they are Zionists if they do and just 3 out of 23 nations....So it is your view that is the real Zionistic one.. go get your facts together before spewing BS here..
Are you keeping in mind the shift in Turkish government thinking over of the past 50 yrs?

Time has come F o r PM imran khan to tell Mr bajwa stop talking to KSA and dealing secretly , and tell him to sit tight in GHQ focus himself on the freedom of kashmiris as its not his job to talk and bow down to these foolish Arabs!
I'm sure that ill hve some damages on our economy but let's take that, and save our nation bieng part of real. Axis of dajjal!
And should go ahead with his plans to join, Iran, turkey, Malaysia and take away the weak leadership of these foolish Arabs from the head of Muslims for ever!

We definitely need to grow a pair when it comes to dealing with these arabs.

Democracy is respecting other's view points not imposing yours.. that is what I told your frustrated friend..
I don't know where you come up with his view are the one of the majority Muslims..you must be day dreaming both of you..Did you do some statistics or is that just a lie to support your twisted views.. You worship Turkey who was the first Muslim nation to have recognised Usrael and when it comes to Arabs .. they are Zionists if they do and just 3 out of 23 nations....So it is your view that is the real Zionistic one.. go get your facts together before spewing BS here..
democracy is winning and its not any crap. morality thing at all!
go look at the TRUMP.s election campaigns and learn how to talk trash at ur opponents?
And the theory of win by hook and crook Thts what means democracy.these days in this world thats what Israel. Has done on poor Palestinians? that's what india has taught the world? Respecting others? what a joke babri masjid, Gujrat genocides, kashmiri genocide all. Are part of democracy??? Go teach your democracy to trump, modi, netenyho, UAE, king and foolish, MBS?
NOT US???
And yes we are angry, and it will bring huge reactions through out Muslim. World and be ready to face it, don't run to modi or trump when ppls come after you!

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had predicted the destruction of Arabs 14 centuries ago, the greater game has started:

حَدَّثَنَا مَالِكُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ الزُّهْرِيَّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ بِنْتِ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أُمِّ حَبِيبَةَ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ ابْنَةِ جَحْشٍ ـ رضى الله عنهن ـ أَنَّهَا قَالَتِ اسْتَيْقَظَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنَ النَّوْمِ مُحْمَرًّا وَجْهُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ، وَيْلٌ لِلْعَرَبِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ، فُتِحَ الْيَوْمَ مِنْ رَدْمِ يَاجُوجَ وَمَاجُوجَ مِثْلُ هَذِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَعَقَدَ سُفْيَانُ تِسْعِينَ أَوْ مِائَةً‏.‏ قِيلَ أَنَهْلِكُ وَفِينَا الصَّالِحُونَ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، إِذَا كَثُرَ الْخَبَثُ ‏"‏‏.‏
The Prophet (ﷺ) got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes, if evil increased."

Arabs are digging their own graves.
Wasn't that the Mongols invasion.. or is that your dark wish.. We Arabs have less evil than most others..

Ddemocracy is winning and its not any crap. morality thing at all, go look at the TRUMP.s election campaigns and learn to win by hook and crook Thts what means democracy, thats what Israel. Has done on poor kashmiris, that's what india has taught the world? Respecting others? what a joke babri masjid, Gujrat genocides, kashmiri genocide all. Are part of democracy??? Go teach your democracy to trump, modi, netenyho, UAE, king and foolish, MBS?
NOT US???

By the way, long time bro. Good to see you around, how are things going?

PS: I myself was away from PDF for few years lol

Ddemocracy is winning and its not any crap. morality thing at all, go look at the TRUMP.s election campaigns and learn to win by hook and crook Thts what means democracy, thats what Israel. Has done on poor kashmiris, that's what india has taught the world? Respecting others? what a joke babri masjid, Gujrat genocides, kashmiri genocide all. Are part of democracy??? Go teach your democracy to trump, modi, netenyho, UAE, king and foolish, MBS?
NOT US???
You seem confused about talk on a forum and Kashmir..

Wasn't that the Mongols invasion.. or is that your dark wish.. We Arabs have less evil than most others..

No most scholars believe that the hadith wasn't about mongols but about the end times and battle of Dajjal etc. It will start with the destruction of arabs which is already happening.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had predicted the destruction of Arabs 14 centuries ago, the greater game has started:

حَدَّثَنَا مَالِكُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ الزُّهْرِيَّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ بِنْتِ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أُمِّ حَبِيبَةَ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ ابْنَةِ جَحْشٍ ـ رضى الله عنهن ـ أَنَّهَا قَالَتِ اسْتَيْقَظَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنَ النَّوْمِ مُحْمَرًّا وَجْهُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ، وَيْلٌ لِلْعَرَبِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ، فُتِحَ الْيَوْمَ مِنْ رَدْمِ يَاجُوجَ وَمَاجُوجَ مِثْلُ هَذِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَعَقَدَ سُفْيَانُ تِسْعِينَ أَوْ مِائَةً‏.‏ قِيلَ أَنَهْلِكُ وَفِينَا الصَّالِحُونَ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، إِذَا كَثُرَ الْخَبَثُ ‏"‏‏.‏
The Prophet (ﷺ) got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes, if evil increased."

Arabs are digging their own graves.
Where is this hadith from? First time I've heard it.

Remember we are not comparing Faisal's SA to Ataturks Turkey, we are comparing the MBZ/S Gulf to Erdos Turkey
And Turkey is your god sent Angel..
Not for us.. we know better..

No most scholars believe that the hadith wasn't about mongols but about the end times and battle of Dajjal etc. It will start with the destruction of arabs which is already happening.
In your wet dream perhaps.. not in reality.. we see and know what is happening.. you are just speculating.. even on Hadith that only Oulama can talk about..

Well the mongols never fought in the Gulf region i.e. the centre of arabs. They went from Baghdad to Syria, Palestine and then lastly fought the Egyptian Mamleukes in Palestine where they faced their first major defeat. Dont know how arab the Mamleukes were though since they were imported slaves. (First defeat ever was outside Kabul though at the hands of a central asian general)

Back
Top Bottom