What's new

UAE gets second C-17 transport aircraft

They are Arabs and my origins go back to Arab peninsula. Your critisim is illogical for me. I am really tired of refuting your misconceptions about them for the thousandth time. For your relatives who "saved" Jordan, I have already refuted that many times here. Anyway they helped and we helped you in return with supplying ten jets to Pakistan 1971 and aids. Read about Black September and plz don't over exaggerate everything you offer and belittle everything we give.

KSA has a very rich history actually.
History of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You people always say we are arrogant, but we are not. It's you who piss us off and compel us to say things we wouldn't like to say in any way by belittling us.
So, you are mad about labor situation in GCC. What that have to do with people? or this specific thread? Tell me...

I'm not mad about the labour situation, just told you a few ground realities that you shouldn't be proud of.

talking about specific threads whats a c-17 got to do with ARAB CIVILISATION and its influence. Answer nada, zilch. So please stop lecturing me on what is on topic or not, such arguments are weak.

Wow, I never would have thought this ,seemingly trivial, news would lead to a 3 page long thread and fire up such emotions in members!

Some people hate us with a fire that burns like a thousand suns.. And quite honestly I kind of like it means we are doing something right :D

Some people hate us with a fire that burns like a thousand suns.. And quite honestly I kind of like it means we are doing something right :D
The usual trolls are just jealous because they are dirt poor unlike Emirates who live like kings compared to their misrable living standards. Whatever UAE might decide to use their plane for is up to them, whether for military, luxury cars, or the transport of aid to their poor countries...

Troll, troll, troll, troll…

Enough!!!

The subject is this one: “Boeing Delivers UAE Air Force and Air Defence's 6th C-17”.

We are equipping progressively the GCC “Peninsula Shield Force” that total soon 11 C-17As Globemaster for all the GCC. And we will increase that number. To be able to deploy to transport all our troops and all their equipments military of GCC (men, helicopters, tanks, self-propelled howitzers, communications systems, all the logistics they need etc…). To defend our interest in the world and be able to protect us from all our enemies now, all alone. And too bad, if you do not like.

6 UAE C-17As Globemaster, soon 4 Qatar C-17As Globemaster and 1 Kuwait C-17As Globemaster.

See old links:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...cond-c-17-transport-aircraft.html#post3084079

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...cond-c-17-transport-aircraft.html#post3084090

Saudi Arabia wants to buy 600-800 Leopard tanks from Germany

See old link:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...00-800-leopard-tanks-germany.html#post3065906

Last edited by a moderator:
UAE is one of the biggest supporters of muslim countries and other poor ones in the events of disasters(like quakes,floods,naval blockades;)) as it has plenty of wealth and the 6-7 c-130s are not going to be of much help to them for fast global delivery,so it is logical that they buy the most capable and advanced airlifter to ensure timely delivery of heavy loads precisely and safely..........pakistanis must not be critical about the purchase coz it could be of good value to them in the future..........

Back
Top Bottom