UAE defence minister inspects HAL Tejas

Mighty Lion

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
DptH9tvXoAAF4ei

DptH9tvWwAEtxE1

Why would a non relevant minister be proud of Indian defence production ??? Its like India feeling proud of quality of defence production at HIT in Pakistan. What a rubbish!

Are they mad??? UAE can afford better options instead of flying coffins if ever it flies in air
Dont worry I think this was a part of a wellness visit and had nothing to do with acquiring Tejas. But Indians obviously had to pitch it since UAE is interested in certain other items from India including ammunition. Its no big deal actually and UAE would never buy the Tejas.

Indians behaving like 5 year attention seeking children trying to brag about little they have to whom ever that visits India :omghaha:

Indians behaving like 5 year attention seeking children trying to brag about little they have to whom ever that visits India :omghaha:
They should decrease price. Also one can have option of choosing Israel or French avionics in tejas.

LOL is there any Pakistani origin fighter plane in the world ?

Don't tell me about JF17 , we are making similar licensed production of Mig21s since the 60's .
Why would a non relevant minister be proud of Indian defence production ??? Its like India feeling proud of quality of defence production at HIT in Pakistan. What a rubbish!

LOL is there any Pakistani origin fighter plane in the world ?

Don't tell me about JF17 , we are making similar licensed production of Mig21s since the 60's .
oh bhai , bhens ke age been bajani zaroori hai ? it is just an inspection rather a goodwill gesture . nothing more than that is reported till now .

Of course the minister was interested in this project. India has something to teach the whole world - how not to build a fighter aircraft :omghaha:

and what about the trucks they (tejas) will be carried on ?

And Pakistanis are jealous neighbor.... Just take a chill pill, it's only for optics...

Back
Top Bottom