What's new

UAE, Bahrain condemn abduction of Israeli civilians by Hamas

There are testimonies by IDF officers of doing much worse with Palestinian women and children:
View attachment 960128
View attachment 960129
View attachment 960131
View attachment 960130

Child used as human shield by Israeli security forces during protest by Palestinians:
View attachment 960132

Israeli forces used a 16 year old girl as a human shield:
View attachment 960134

Using a mother as a human shield while they fired tear gas at protesters during a funeral:

NAZI Germans were evil?

You need to see the Jewish.

What they had do toward Germans people before WW2 and what they do toward Palestinians today.

YOU LIVE IN NETHERLANDS,DARN IT!

So... I can't have an opinion?

UAE, a half Hindu country, are not only pro-Zionists, they forced Saudis into Yemen and Qatari conflicts and other Arabs against Libya and Syria.

UAE is as far as I am concerned a fully Hindunised country LOL These are not Arabs. These are Hindus.

Last edited:
read their evil book talmud then you shall understand why they hate goyum.

UAE is as far as I am concerned is a fully Hindunised country LOL These are not Arabs. These are Hindus.
I'm fairly certain Modi slept with MBZ. Those creepy hugs signal something otherwise they wouldn't have sold themselves out like that. LOL

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain Modi slept with MBZ. Those creepy hugs signal something otherwise they wouldn't have sold themselves out like that. LOL
They have to obey their master who indulges in nothing but creepy things! Their master has no chill! Their master is like a child, resorts to crying immediately if he cannot suckle on a teet!

Fools, they don't know that the Real Master and Owner of all things can stop their filthy, stinky breaths at any time He Wills!

While Hamas, Hezbullah, and any other aggrieved party have the right to retaliate & protest in any manner deemed fit ( and expect similar retaiation too), kidnapping civilians- Children, old people, ladies and dragging them back to be kept as hostages and human shields is a red line that shouldn't have been crossed.
Imagine:
1. Your land has been taken and you live in biggest largest open-air prison on the earth.
2. You are surrounded by air, sea and ground. you surrounded by a concrete wall no future.
3. Your have been deprived of your basic right of self determination and establishing your own state or returning to your mother land.
4. You have been systemically under fire and bombing .. in past 2 decades 150k Palestinian have been killed or injured and any attempt by you to defend yourself is labeled as terrorism.
5. Your holy sites as Muslim or Christen have been insulted.
6. The other side has continued settlement, undermine international law and UNSCR and would be rewarded ... Trump recognition of Jerusalem as capital is a reward despite all crimes.
7. Agreements like Oslo never took place and got to and dead end.
8. You are excluded of all solution ... instead of negotiating with Palestinian as one side of conflict they would go for Abraham accord negotiating with dictators as if it helps normalization of isreal state.

So you are in prison, your lands is occupied, you've deprived of your basic rights, your people have been killed and aggressor not only would not get punished but rewarded. No job no future ... just imagine about the anger that this apartheid and discrimination would cause.

Justice is the only solution ...

340331C.jpgDdBrPmTXUAUtBms.jpg

Israel kills journalists, scientists nurses and brags about it, same as UAE in Yemen. Now Palestinians who lost familymembers killed Israeli military and some bystanders as collectral damage, but no baby's were shot. Israel kills many baby's, use google search and see it with your own eyes.

Did you guys condemn Hamas for their terrorist act? I know it is a silly question, but how to do you justify it?

The United Arab Emirates and Bahrain have condemned the abduction of Israeli civilians by Hamas during its assault on Israel, calling for diplomatic efforts to stop the fighting.

The Arab Muslim countries both established relations with Israel in 2020 as part of the US-brokered Abraham Accords.

Their statements came after at least 100 hostages were seized in Saturday’s assault which left more than 700 people dead in Israel and triggered reprisal air strikes which have killed over 560 in Gaza.

"The ministry stressed that attacks by Hamas against Israeli towns and villages near the Gaza Strip, including the firing of thousands of rockets at population centers, are a serious and grave escalation," the UAE’s foreign ministry said in a statement late on Sunday.

“The ministry is appalled by reports that Israeli civilians have been abducted as hostages from their homes.”
On Monday, Bahrain’s foreign ministry said the “attacks launched by Hamas constitute a dangerous escalation.”

“Bahrain denounces.... the kidnapping of civilians from their homes as hostages,” the statement said, calling for immediate efforts to stop the fighting.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/...demn-abduction-of-Israeli-civilians-by-Hamas-

The UAE which is a "follower-and-like-collecting and soon a gambling-paradise economy and which attracts drug cartels to invest in its property market as well, is now enjoying the genocide in Gaza. The tiny Amero-British colony/army base and proxy-microphone of Bin-Pig-Salman does not want to be left behind and is competing in celebration of the death of Palestinian baby's.

It seems that all these mafia states which have no ethics at all (Kosovo, UAE, Bahrain, Albania, Azerbayjan) have something in common, being strongly dependent on and being strongly pro-Israel and at the same time trying to collecting money by all kind of unethical manners, from stealing organs to promoting gambling. They either are a source or a safe haven of mafia. And ofcourse, a big portion of their native population is against the criminal neglect of justice and immoral practises.

UAE is actually shipping arms to Israel. The UAE will bomb Mecca and Medina to prove their loyalty to Israel. That's a fact.

Did you guys condemn Hamas for their terrorist act? I know it is a silly question, but how to do you justify it?

Easy... they are freedom fighters... we depend on facts...

Screenshot_20231009-140017.png

Screenshot_20231008-210228.png

Did you guys condemn isreal for their terrorists act? I know it is a silly question, but how do you justify occupation and genocide against a nation for 8 decades? playing victim is what isreal always does.
What terrorist act? since when fighting occupier is called terrorism?

Saudis should come up with similar statements in a week.

Back
Top Bottom