What's new

U.S. weapon infected with Chinese Fakes, now including missiles

This same BS has been repeated many times, simply put the blame should be divided as

Pentagon = 50%
Contractors = 30%
China = 20% or less

Search up my earlier post for evidence (lazy to repost). I even found the same unqualified contractors who supplied the duds (some uneducated stay home mum) still listed as an active supplier in the Defense contractors list.

well many instance fake made in china caught in another country, like fake drugs manufactured in china with Made in India tag, bikes etc.....

white wannabe learns stuff very well, like monkeys imitating human behaviors

This same BS has been repeated many times, simply put the blame should be divided as

Pentagon = 50%
Contractors = 30%
China = 20% or less

Search up my earlier post for evidence (lazy to repost). I even found the same unqualified contractors who supplied the duds (some uneducated stay home mum) still listed as an active supplier in the Defense contractors list.

This is true , over and over Something similar about this next week ?

well many instance fake made in china caught in another country, like fake drugs manufactured in china with Made in India tag, bikes etc.....

lol, you idiot, talk to any of the producers, and they will tell you that when a conscientious manufacturer makes something of inferior quality in china, he would put a "made in india" tag on it, which repels all chinese buyers instantly. that is how he gets straight with sellers and how he protects his own countrymen. then only indians would have to suffer these products out of pride, and their american masters would have to suffer these products out of alliance obligations.

Pentagon = 50%
Contractors = 30%
China = 20% or less

Contrary to what people would like to believe, the US DoD does not have its own factories making anything. Everything must come from the civilians. The issue is not about blaming China but about exposing the sources behind the sources. The Chinese does not specifically target electronics destined for US weaponry. They do not know which component they fraudulently manufactured will go into what. But knowing the sources behind the sources help US in getting rid of unscrupulous suppliers who deals in subpar electronics. It is not going to hurt China in anyway. If an honest supplier of flight controls computer will not deal with a Chinese supplier notorious for selling junky electronics, a dishonest supplier of washing machines will.

Contrary to what people would like to believe, the US DoD does not have its own factories making anything. Everything must come from the civilians. The issue is not about blaming China but about exposing the sources behind the sources. The Chinese does not specifically target electronics destined for US weaponry. They do not know which component they fraudulently manufactured will go into what. But knowing the sources behind the sources help US in getting rid of unscrupulous suppliers who deals in subpar electronics. It is not going to hurt China in anyway. If an honest supplier of flight controls computer will not deal with a Chinese supplier notorious for selling junky electronics, a dishonest supplier of washing machines will.

lol, of course it's got nothing to do with china. but you are evading the issue raised by Anonymous user, which is that the dishonest suppliers have long been identified and now continue to supply pentagon. these dirty jewish and anglo-americans merchants and lobbists and contractors will continue to steal from anglo-american taxpayers (for whom i have not one ounce of sympathy, i assure you). instead, the yellow journalism of jews and anglo-americans and internet crusade of an occasional viet in white man's mental suit come out and troll about made in china products.

Its totally US to be blamed. they shd have known the level & quality of chinese ethics and practices. for them every thing is fair till the time they gain benefit out of it.

I'm campaigning against such articles mainly because of a in depth review conducted a few years ago by Businessweek, many posters create topics with articles that collate snippets of the whole situation crafted in a way which squarely points the blame at China, of course I am not saying China is a saint but given the in depth front to back BW did this its quite obvious the issue lies with DoD procurement procedures.

In the article it expresses that the issue lies mainly with DoD looking to source for aging parts which either halted production or cost more than the newer ones. The article also states that the original manufacturers themselves cautions the DoD against buying parts from non authorized distributors. It seems nothing much has changed since the article was published except Dod may have expanded their procurement to their poorly selected contractors who supply them with circuits of suspect.

This is my original post

This issue has come up several times and I laugh to see the one sided bias articles posted by Jayatl again and again, for some better reading why not use the below article (outdated) but still good as a reference that gives a full insight to the problem both from why the pentagon sources these chips to the role of the middleman

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/08_41/b4103034193886.htm

Quote "Mariya Hakimuddin owns IT Enterprise, a company she runs with her mother out of a modest one-story house in Bakersfield, Calif. Rosebushes line the street, and a basketball hoop hangs in the driveway. Hakimuddin, who is in her 40s, says she has no college education. She began brokering military chips four years ago, after friends told her about the expanding trade. Since 2004 she has won Pentagon contracts worth a total of $2.7 million, records show. The military has acquired microchips and other parts from IT Enterprise for use in radar on the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan and the antisubmarine combat system of Spruance-class destroyers.

Hakimuddin says she knows little about the parts she has bought and sold. She started her business by signing up on the Internet for a government supplier code. After the Defense Dept. approved her application, with no inspection, she began scanning online military procurement requests. She plugged part codes into Google (GOOG) and found Web sites offering low prices. Then she ordered parts and had them shipped directly to military depots. "I wouldn't know what [the parts] were before I'd order them," she says, standing near her front door. "I didn't even know what the parts were for."

Another quote
"Major chipmakers blame the Pentagon and its practice of buying from small brokers for the spread of counterfeit military-grade chips. "We've been telling people [at Defense] for 10 years to buy only from us or our authorized distributor," says Chuck Mulloy, a spokesman for Intel (INTC). "The military is slavishly following the low-cost paradigm but not following the idea of checking the quality as well.""

Interestingly if you search up MIL ENTERPRISE -
Company Details

IT ENTERPRISE -
Company Details

Both are listed as active record which probably indicates that they are still in business!

Before rebutting please have a good read of the article

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...u-s-military-electronics-4.html#ixzz1xDnQJiVg

This is true , over and over Something similar about this next week ?

At this rate twice a week, one in World and another in China Defense. I have yet to get a satisfactory answer on that article I posted as a rebuttal for at least 1 year now lol

I wonder aren't these chips supposed to have a serial number hard coded inside them ? How these companies used them inside critical device such as mission control computer for thaad without checking the serial number .

I wonder aren't these chips supposed to have a serial number hard coded inside them ? How these companies used them inside critical device such as mission control computer for thaad without checking the serial number .

that tells you right away that these chinese producers never meant to supply the evil US military and never meant to cheat the jew or anglo-american thieves-cum-pentagon-contractors. these thieves bought these parts meant for civilian use and turned them into part of their war machine and then came right back to troll chinese manufacturing because they didn't pay for superior quality - these are really disgusting behavior that only the indians and viets (and their jewish and anglo masters themselves) could defend

Good. Then the US should have no problem in removing all Chinese parts from the military.

As I've mentioned before, generally speaking, Chinese manufactures the best parts in the world at a given price. If the US decides not to use it, it's better for the rest of the world because we can get it cheaper.

Posted June 4, 2012 by admin in China Military News

The problem of coping with potentially counterfeit parts stems from a policy decision that was made years ago during the Clinton administration to give priority to off-the-shelf components as a way to reduce cost. But they also were supposed to be tested and current investigations indicate that such testing isn’t always occurring.Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...kes-now-including-missiles.html#ixzz1xLEScZdN

Integrated chips for the military all comes from commercial chips. The only different is that they are tested to military specification like the themperature range and electrical limits which are much stricter.

Back
Top Bottom