What's new

U.S. to give Pakistan 12 Shadow Drones

Udhaya

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hot NEWS of the hour.

I dont have related links now.

In next few hours you can google and get the links.

Breaking NEWS in Times Now

Last edited:
Kindly switch ON ur TV. u can see the Breaking News.

I am an INDIAN. ok.

Oh for Cryin' out loud! Before anyone pops the Champagne, Robert Gates has only referred that they ar 'looking into' providing Pakistan some 'tactical' UAV systems! This has been going on for the last 9 years that Pakistan has requested but has been denied the 'tactical' UAV with odd 300 kms range. We frankly do not need a tactical UAV system but need a strategic MALE UAV system capable of being armed. But that for sure ain't coming anytime soon to Pakistan.

Hot NEWS of the hour.

I dont have related links now.

In next few hours you can google and get the links.

Breaking NEWS in Times Now

Dear, Thanks for sharing important news item. Best regards for future.

Regards,
Sapper

Oh for Cryin' out loud! Before anyone pops the Champagne, Robert Gates has only referred that they ar 'looking into' providing Pakistan some 'tactical' UAV systems! This has been going on for the last 9 years that Pakistan has requested but has been denied the 'tactical' UAV with odd 300 kms range. We frankly do not need a tactical UAV system but need a strategic MALE UAV system capable of being armed. But that for sure ain't coming anytime soon to Pakistan.

Of course, unless the Pakistanis decided to build a UCAV of their own which wouldn't be too far fetched.

Thx for clearing out man, Media these days can make a person run wild :taz:

Back
Top Bottom