What's new

U.S. sends carrier to South Korea, live target for Chinese navy?

In Vietnamese society these days, they are so excited about the incident the Vietnam sea patrol boats detained some Chinese surveillance ships!? I wonder what just happen? :what:

Tàu VN

What happened? China is enforcing its claim in South China Sea. Vietnam thinks it is tough, so it tried to engage Chinese coast guard. But China surrounded the Vietnamese ships and Vietnam surrendered.

Vietnamese mobile phone camera :lol: cannot compare to China's helicopter! This is what Vietnam doesn't dare show its people.

15gqbdi.jpg

More as in information. Equipment, quantity, procedures, tactics, personnel.
As if those are not ALREADY public knowledge. :lol:

Just leave it alone, we know Americans are ignorant.
It always crack me up whenever I see someone say that about Americans. Let us see: American businessmen are global travelers, US based humanitarian NGOs are quick to jump into any disaster in the world, the American entertainment industry routinely mine other cultures for ideas, American scientists actively collaborate with their counterparts in every major scientific institutions anywhere in the world, and last but not least, the US military has global presence and has one of the world's largest foreign language schools training both civilians and military personnel. But we are routinely told we are 'ignorant' by someone using the Internet, an American invention at that. Am willing to bet I have traveled more than you have, O Canadian. Am old enough to play tourist in East Berlin when it existed. You? Been outside of your province?

Whenever delusional people like you call Americans 'ignorant' it is not because you have any credible metrics to measure knowledge, experience, and wisdom. Least of all -- wisdom. It is because you KNOW that everything I said about the US above is true and that by the virtues of knowledge and experience very few people in the world can match US. I know plenty of Brits who have no problems criticizing US but admitted they never even left the island. People like you who call Americans 'ignorant' while knowing their own countries are behind US in many aspects of what make a nation-state 'great' have only one criteria to apply against themselves to the self delusion that they are superior to Americans: That they can only bring up what are our flaws. You convinced yourselves that the more national character flaws you can find in US, the more 'sophisticated' and 'worldly' you are. Never mind that your own countries have their shares of ignorant people.

There is a saying that is so true about snobs who call US 'ignorant', especially applicable to Canadians: Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada while Canadians are malevolently knowledgeable about America.

But as far as this particular technical subject goes, am willing to put my (past) arguments about this against any Chinese or even Canadian claims. :lol:

Still able to live in denial, ostrich tactic. Spending money it doesn't have and forking the bill over to it's citizens for wars they don't support instead of saving it's crumbling economy, yeh that strategy will last long. Please go to Mexico, don't come to Canada when things fall apart.
We are not. Instead we are seeing plenty of Canadians who come to US for health care.

Thing is, no one wants a pissing contest except the US. It's be interesting to see them escalate things with China, but they never will. America is just hot air, they can only invade small defenseless countries, try to keep up.
Wrong. All nation-states engages in pissing contests regardless of eras in history. But what make the US-Canada-Mexico relationship unique is that since we protect you, our 52nd and 53rd states, there is no need for either of you to engage in pissing contests against US. Let US do the pissing against foreigners for you.

The show's not over yet, there are plenty more wars waiting for America.
Am sure there are always thugs ready to create them. But do not worry, my little Canadian friend, just as I have done my part in protecting you during the Cold War, our younger generation of Americans will protect you as well.

You are very close but “some Americans are ignorant” will make your conclusion impeccable. Those “ignorant” are in general un-educated or under-educated, as always.

I once challenged the “52th state” claimer to park his car in a bustling Canadian street for couple of days with US national flag clearly and visibly displayed, and to see whether his car window will not be smashed by angry Canadian. Obviously the ignorant caved in…
:lol:
Please...I said that to a bunch of Canadians in Maple Flag. They laughed. May be they know there is a measure of truth to that.

As if those are not ALREADY public knowledge. :lol:

Not impressed. So tell me everything there is to know about the American military since everything about it is open to the public, but I thought don't ask don't tell was it's policy.

It always crack me up whenever I see someone say that about Americans. Let us see: American businessmen are global travelers, US based humanitarian NGOs are quick to jump into any disaster in the world, the American entertainment industry routinely mine other cultures for ideas, American scientists actively collaborate with their counterparts in every major scientific institutions anywhere in the world, and last but not least, the US military has global presence and has one of the world's largest foreign language schools training both civilians and military personnel. But we are routinely told we are 'ignorant' by someone using the Internet, an American invention at that. Am willing to bet I have traveled more than you have, O Canadian. Am old enough to play tourist in East Berlin when it existed. You? Been outside of your province?

Whenever delusional people like you call Americans 'ignorant' it is not because you have any credible metrics to measure knowledge, experience, and wisdom. Least of all -- wisdom. It is because you KNOW that everything I said about the US above is true and that by the virtues of knowledge and experience very few people in the world can match US. I know plenty of Brits who have no problems criticizing US but admitted they never even left the island. People like you who call Americans 'ignorant' while knowing their own countries are behind US in many aspects of what make a nation-state 'great' have only one criteria to apply against themselves to the self delusion that they are superior to Americans: That they can only bring up what are our flaws. You convinced yourselves that the more national character flaws you can find in US, the more 'sophisticated' and 'worldly' you are. Never mind that your own countries have their shares of ignorant people.

There is a saying that is so true about snobs who call US 'ignorant', especially applicable to Canadians: Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada while Canadians are malevolently knowledgeable about America.

But as far as this particular technical subject goes, am willing to put my (past) arguments about this against any Chinese or even Canadian claims. :lol:

A whole essay, touched a nerve? There's always elites that step on the backs of the ignorant masses to get to where they are. US has one of the worst education system in the developed world, you can't even compare it to Canada's. It churns out people that can't even point out where Iraq is, the country they invaded, living in denial, my condolences.

We are not. Instead we are seeing plenty of Canadians who come to US for health care.

You're making yourself look ignorant, but that's what you're aiming for. Why Americans are coming to Canada for our terrible health care and our drugs when they could of just stay in the US with no health insurance and die. Never mind the draft dodgers.

Wrong. All nation-states engages in pissing contests regardless of eras in history. But what make the US-Canada-Mexico relationship unique is that since we protect you, our 52nd and 53rd states, there is no need for either of you to engage in pissing contests against US. Let US do the pissing against foreigners for you.

The only country that actively invaded countries on just about every continent since WW2, the biggest asshole our era. That's some logic that murdering a bunch of Arabs and hiking our oil prices is for our own good. Instigate the problem then provide the solution, keep talking sock puppet.

Am sure there are always thugs ready to create them. But do not worry, my little Canadian friend, just as I have done my part in protecting you during the Cold War, our younger generation of Americans will protect you as well.

This is not the cold war, you got hot wars on your hands, the corporation will need plenty of young grunts.

Not impressed. So tell me everything there is to know about the American military since everything about it is open to the public, but I thought don't ask don't tell was it's policy.
Everything? Did I say 'everything'?

A whole essay, touched a nerve? There's always elites that step on the backs of the ignorant masses to get to where they are. US has one of the worst education system in the developed world, you can't even compare it to Canada's. It churns out people that can't even point out where Iraq is, the country they invaded, living in denial, my condolences.
If anyone whose nerve has been seared, it is YOURS by my little 'essay'. Heck, a ten-yr US Army NCO on his second overseas tour has more worldly experience and knowledge than the entire Canadian military.

You're making yourself look ignorant, but that's what you're aiming for. Why Americans are coming to Canada for our terrible health care and our drugs when they could of just stay in the US with no health insurance and die.
Got any proof that there are no health insurance in the US?

Never mind the draft dodgers.
What about them? But then, you can have them.

The only country that actively invaded countries on just about every continent since WW2, the biggest asshole our era. That's some logic that murdering a bunch of Arabs and hiking our oil prices is for our own good. Instigate the problem then provide the solution, keep talking sock puppet.
How does this related to the obvious fact that all nation-states engages in pissing contests since the age of civilizations? What was that you said about the alleged 'superiority' of the Canadian education system?

This is not the cold war, you got hot wars on your hands, the corporation will need plenty of young grunts.
Cold or hot, we will continue to protect you, my little Canadian friend.

Everything? Did I say 'everything'?

Got no answers huh?

If anyone whose nerve has been seared, it is YOURS by my little 'essay'. Heck, a ten-yr US Army NCO on his second overseas tour has more worldly experience and knowledge than the entire Canadian military.

Shhhh, it's okay you can calm down.

Got any proof that there are no health insurance in the US?

There is, I just don't know why so many Americans bitching that the can't get coverage.

What about them? But then, you can have them.

Don't want them, damn illegals.

How does this related to the obvious fact that all nation-states engages in pissing contests since the age of civilizations? What was that you said about the alleged 'superiority' of the Canadian education system?

That's true, but America is still the biggest asshole right now. Canadian education better than American? Studies seem to think so. Americans are saying their system sucks, ask them why they think it's making them dumber. Great universities in America just not enough students attending them, great for foreigners.

Cold or hot, we will continue to protect you, my little Canadian friend.

Your funeral, not ours.

Got no answers huh?
I do. I have. Here. Look them up. I put the smack down on your Chinese pals.

Shhhh, it's okay you can calm down.
Am always calm. But it looks like my little Canadian friend is getting his nerves riled when he found out how absurd his arguments have been so far.

There is, I just don't know why so many Americans bitching that the can't get coverage.
Then do not say there are no health insurance.

Don't want them, damn illegals.
Who forced Canada to take them? :lol:

That's true, but America is still the biggest asshole right now. Canadian education better than American? Studies seem to think so. Americans are saying their system sucks, ask them why they think it's making them dumber. Great universities in America just not enough students attending them, great for foreigners.
Fine. Let US know when Canada invent the next generation of the Internet.

Your funeral, not ours.
Someone has to make sacrifices for the weak.

I do. I have. Here. Look them up. I put the smack down on your Chinese pals.

Calm down, do amateurish rants even count?

Am always calm. But it looks like my little Canadian friend is getting his nerves riled when he found out how absurd his arguments have been so far.

I understand your frustration. It's a tough time for Americans right now.

Then do not say there are no health insurance.

Then stop complaining about not getting coverage.

Who forced Canada to take them? :lol:

I demand tougher policies and a giant fence on our boarder.

Fine. Let US know when Canada invent the next generation of the Internet.

I don't know who, but it's probably going to be an immigrant.

Someone has to make sacrifices for the weak.

Well I'm sure someone is making a fortune sacrificing you grunts.

Let it go, Gambit. The Canadians make even the Chinese look like amateurs when it comes to internet arrogance.

Canadians, it turns out, come to the USA when their own system fails them. U.S. citizens, OTOH, often go to Canada to get cheap drugs... but NOT for procedures.

The ugly truth about Canadian health care

My health-care prejudices crumbled not in the classroom but on the way to one. On a subzero Winnipeg morning in 1997, I cut across the hospital emergency room to shave a few minutes off my frigid commute. Swinging open the door, I stepped into a nightmare: the ER overflowed with elderly people on stretchers, waiting for admission. Some, it turned out, had waited five days. The air stank with sweat and urine. Right then, I began to reconsider everything that I thought I knew about Canadian health care.

I have no problems with Canada. They are, after all, our #1 trading partner. But this trend towards condescension ("Americans are sooo ignorant) and arrogance is pretty ugly.

Starblazer will no doubt disagree on his iPhone or IBM PC clone, and send a riposte over the U.S. designed internet using U.S. TCP/IP protocols, and continue to maintain we are all ignorant.

More as in information. Equipment, quantity, procedures, tactics, personnel. Just leave it alone, we know Americans are ignorant.

A few surveillance drones vs an entire fleet, who's getting more information?

Not necessarily on the bold parts. You do know that the US has the cutting edge of electronic warfare and satellite technology? I am not a great fan of all American policies in the world, but let me tell you: there is simply no equal to the technology of the US's.

Not even the Russians can hack into their own weapon systems (refer to the Georgia conflict), then how can China against an opponent?

Real life isn't some Command & Conquer game where stuff and be produced and go around like candies.

And as far as Americans being ignorant goes, it's a bit of generalized statement. Although from my experience, most of them understand very little of other cultures. But, that's inconsequential.

Still able to live in denial, ostrich tactic. Spending money it doesn't have and forking the bill over to it's citizens for wars they don't support instead of saving it's crumbling economy, yeh that strategy will last long. Please go to Mexico, don't come to Canada when things fall apart.

You know, George W. Bush managed the entire economy very well. I mean, the man waged two wars and at the same time keep the economy floating. Now with Obama, the economy is bad. And the world is now heading for a double-dipped recession affecting both you and me.

You see, even with Obama cutting down on troop numbers and an opponent of Bush's then policies, he can barely keep up with anything. He's like an emperor with no clothes on.

Thing is, no one wants a pissing contest except the US. It's be interesting to see them escalate things with China, but they never will. America is just hot air, they can only invade small defenseless countries, try to keep up.

According to one PLA general, China is 20 years behind the US in terms of technology.

The show's not over yet, there are plenty more wars waiting for America.

I hope sanity prevails.

Back
Top Bottom