What's new

U.S. officials crafting retaliatory actions against China over coronavirus

Yet another way to distract from Trump's own failures in an election year.

Trump will blame the Democrats, liberals, immigrants, Mexicans, women, Chinese, Iranians, Martians ... every one except himself.

It's how he operates. Throw so much mud and shit around that you can't tell what isn't shite anymore because everything is covered in his filth.
You perfectly summed him up. Lmao

Trump needs a war to win this election so anything is a go here.
When you realize he works the same as Modi. Criminal minds think alike.

How is the pandemic in the US? flattening and dropping ?

The numbers flattened long ago. I know people who work in the medical industry and hospitals are half empty and there are barely any cases, they all say that what they see on a daily basis does not match the hysteria being whipped up by the media.

This "pandemic" is orchestrated by the Deep State to organize Western governments into more authoritarian models, for the globalist elite to reorganize wealth so they seize more of it and to line up Western publics with Western governments towards a long and all encompassing Cold War with China.

it can not be ruled out, it is a possibility. The are entities thinking about sueing China for financial damages from UK to US. 6 Trillion? Absurd amount of cash or how about the 1 trillion debt default suggested by Lindsey Graham

How is the pandemic in the US? flattening and dropping ?

Yes it’s already flattened, and the deaths you are seeing are from people admitted two weeks ago. There’s always a lag on deaths. And many states are already opening their economies. This virus hasn’t even touched half of one percent of the US population.

from 530.000 to over a million within two weeks is called flattening by F22Raptor.

The ultimate goal of this entire mess is probably to preserve monetary control in the hands of whoever is holding it now, wether through the dollar or some other tool.

In the end China could be thrown a bone to play along, I just hope this wont end at the expense of everyone else.

The ultimate goal of this entire mess is probably to preserve monetary control in the hands of whoever is holding it now, wether through the dollar or some other tool.

In the end China could be thrown a bone to play along, I just hope this wont end at the expense of everyone else.

BINGO.

The ultimate goal is to destroy China's independence. Just like how these financier elites have destroyed the independence of the major Western economies, China is far too large and dangerous to be an outlier.

This war won't stop until China gives in and allows itself to be controlled by these same parasitic elites.

Last edited:
from 530.000 to over a million within two weeks is called flattening by F22Raptor.
The infection rate was doubling every 2-3 days a few weeks ago. It has dropped significantly - that part is correct.

Defaulting on Chinese debt is indeed an out of box innovative and good idea.

I am really wondering is China is still going to provide minimal resistance when being punched.

I frankly don't know why China won't fight back on a proportionally basis. Not just over the trade war, or the sanction against her industrial champions by the USA, but also against actions conducted by hostile countries or areas such as Australia, Hong Kong (protesters), and Taiwan (independence supporters).

Maybe there is an urge by China's president to want to feel be accepted by the West. If that is the case, then there is a degree of neuroticism involved. I hope that is not the case though.

I am really wondering is China is still going to provide minimal resistance when being punched.

I frankly don't know why China won't fight back on a proportionally basis. Not just over the trade war, or the sanction against her industrial champions by the USA, but also against actions conducted by hostile countries or areas such as Australia, Hong Kong (protesters), and Taiwan (independence supporters).

Maybe there is an urge by China's president to want to feel be accepted by the West. If that is the case, then there is a degree of neuroticism involved. I hope that is not the case though.

because China is still dependent on good relations with the west

Back
Top Bottom