What's new

U.S. military says in 'continuous communication' with Pakistan

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
The U.S. military’s Central Command said on Friday it was in “continuous communication” with Pakistan’s military, after Pakistan’s army said its top general “felt betrayed” at U.S. criticism it was not doing enough to fight terrorism.

U.S. Central Command spokesman Air Force Colonel John Thomas noted recurring conversations between U.S. General Joseph Votel, the commander of Central Command, and General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Pakistan’s army chief.

“We value mutual understanding of interests and concerns that we need to consider and might lead to a positive path forward,” Thomas said.

The Pentagon declined comment on reports about a decision by Pakistan to cut-off intelligence sharing.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...apans-economic-zone-coast-guard-idUSKBN1F10CU

My foot ... pak needs to ram it in as they are in back foot ( they are the one calling)...

Ask for another tweet by Trump to clear understanding

My foot ... pak needs to ram it in as they are in back foot ( they are the one calling)...

Ask for another tweet by Trump to clear understanding
Who is going to say this from our side?

Who is going to say this from our side?

Well the guys who they are communicating shud say it....

They seem to have this policy to ridicule us publically and than apologise privately.... it's no longer acceptable

Well the guys who they are communicating shud say it....

They seem to have this policy to ridicule us publically and than apologise privately.... it's no longer acceptable
It's the right time for our Officials to ask for an apology at public level, and if they don't ask them now, then get ready for this kind of embarrassment in the future too.

@Windjammer @snow lake

Any nuke attack on this US's madman after this insult? :rofl: Or you dried up hearing its Amrika? :p:

thumb.php

Yes they communicated their partial apology today. And who said they are not in communication just that there is no intelligence sharing in that communication.
But, intelligence is the key!!! Without it the weekly report can't be completed, and many action items in the agenda remain unfulfilled!!! The Pentagon can't allow Russia-China axis to get away just like that!!! I hope they come up with a patch-up ASAP....

But, intelligence is the key!!! Without it the weekly report can't be completed, and many action items in the agenda remain unfulfilled!!! The Pentagon can't allow Russia-China axis to get away just like that!!! I hope they come up with a patch-up ASAP....

9/11 could have been stopped as well but USA sanctioned Pakistan for Nukes testing.

9/11 could have been stopped as well but USA sanctioned Pakistan for Nukes testing.
I hope they have learnt their lessons - it's a matter of life and death for the USA. Antagonizing Pak is simply not an option!! Folks at the top aren't as secured as those at the bottom...

US calling phone conversation with Pakistani chief as "continuous communication". Pakistani generals should know that such "conversation with US" will be US propaganda piece and undermine their credibility in front of pakistani public; but they went ahead anyway.

Back
Top Bottom