What's new

U.S. Marines find Iraq tactics don't work in Afghanistan

Afghanistan only has sheep , you can't use rush tactics on sheap , the few thousand ppl who are in Afghanistan they are scattered all over cities

U.S. Marines find Iraq tactics don't work in Afghanistan

[sarcasm on] Oh Wow!!! [sarcasm off]
This is news??? :disagree:

Well how about first providing a reference to your source for this little bit of OUT OF DATE news.

It is at least 12 months old...:rolleyes:

[sarcasm on] Oh Wow!!! [sarcasm off]
This is news??? :disagree:

Well how about first providing a reference to your source for this little bit of OUT OF DATE news.

It is at least 12 months old...:rolleyes:

Is there is any solution better you have , let us know ?

Yes.
1. You start providing references to the junk you copy and paste.

2. If you insist in posting out of date stuff, try and make some semblance of intelligent points of view on the material, preferably in your own words. Highlighting parts of the copied text as a point of view is rather pedestrian.

If you want a solution re the problems the US marines have over a year ago go find more recent material and you will see it has been looked at.
If you want my perspective, I have discussed that with some of my Aust Mil guys and that is where my discussion stays.

Yes.
1. You start providing references to the junk you copy and paste.

2. If you insist in posting out of date stuff, try and make some semblance of intelligent points of view on the material, preferably in your own words. Highlighting parts of the copied text as a point of view is rather pedestrian.

If you want a solution re the problems the US marines have over a year ago go find more recent material and you will see it has been looked at.
If you want my perspective, I have discussed that with some of my Aust Mil guys and that is where my discussion stays.

Let see what is result of on going Helmand Operation , tactical issues rectified or not ?

I think US and UK marines dont have weapons and training suitable for Afghanistan environment.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom