What's new

U.S. intelligence files show distrust of Pakistan

Have we become such cowards that we can't even quote verses from Holy Quran?

@Thorough Pro Your post number 23 is not necessary.I am not trying to give you orders but we don't want any trolls manifesting here.Save it for some other thread.

There are only a few true Jews and Christians, most westerners are atheists (non believers). Its time consuming but I'll find reference to what I mentioned in my earlier post.

@Thorough Pro

Please read it again and again and then try to understand it .Al-Mighty is talking about non believers no where in that surah it mention Jews or Christians last i checked Christians believe in One God.

But i love this you automatically believe Christians and Jews are non believers .You no who the non believers are they are the ones who know it all and can read Qur'an yet go on to do every thing Almighty has forbidden.Think it through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny that a non Muslim wants to discuss Islam........short answer to your question, there is NO concept of sects in Islam. We have been told that near the end times there would be 72 different sects and only one would be right, so true Muslims don't associate themselves with any sect, try to follow Islam according to teachings of Quaran and Sunnah and pray to ALLAH to guide them on the right path.

So since you are done putting Hindus, Jews, Christians are in your hate list on Allah's wise command, now shall we start dissecting Islam to figure out which sect of Islam Allah asked you enlightened one's to love and which one to hate?

Don't need any, there are enough Islamic countries in the world (only if they were united and not towing lines of different countries/masters)

Hmmm..

Not many choices left

Jews ..No
Christians...No
Hindus..No
Buddhists..Having trouble with these days

hmmmmmmm …..So, its still distrust only………..com’on us can do it better. I mean, didn’t it was the same reasons of 1990 Pressler amendment in the first place? how ironic!. After 23 years of insane bewildering the world’s sole super power still found it really odds how to tackle Pakistani Nuclear ambitions while keeping him in his allies list at the same time as well.

If US holds its usual arrogance and stubborn behavior for even a single minute than I’m sure rationality would dawn him that by simply accepting Pakistan’s genuine geo-strategic interests vis a vis India & Afghanistan could grant him the same friend of early 80’s forever but alasss. That amendment and further measures in same line was a pure miscalculation and underestimation of Pakistani resolves, we not only restricts our blind love of F16s and other hard stuff but explore new opportunities in the same line with another trusted friend more rigorously and if US persists with this failed foreign policy blunder than I’m sure he would lose an important goe-strategic country to an aspirant adversary forever.

Sir, When we say we could eat grass for thousand years but never compromise on our interests….., we means it!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...towards-full-spectrum-nuclear-deterrence.html

Have we become such cowards that we can't even quote verses from Holy Quran?
It's not about cowardice.It's about keeping the forum clean.
We both don't want any Islamaphobes here.

Split personality FTW! :cheesy:

You do realize piggybacking and independence are mutually exclusive? No? One would think you'd learn from the present piggybacking experience.

By independent foreign policy I meant independent of the united states. Currently we make no decision without the (unwanted) help of the United States. An example?

We banned fertilizer in 2009 in FATA when the US demanded it because it claimed it was causing a loss to its troops and being used in bomb making. Instead we should have actually banned it in 2007 when Swat was being besieged by militants. It means we do not make decisions keeping our interests in mind. When thousands of Pakistanis are killed by the dirty unwashed militants no one gives a damn about them in Pakistan but the death of one American means we go into the heart of Wana to arrest a certain militant known as Qasim.

This means we are not making decisions about what is important for us. We have failed to deal with (by deal with I mean eliminate) Hakimullah Mehsud even though we should have done so years ago.

As far as the United States is concerned it has always been a traitorous ally. China could be the solution to our problem. We could even dangle some nukes at Iran's nose. Could be the end of the colonization of Pakistan by the US. That is why perhaps US has to show some respect to us Pakistanis. Got it.

Actually, such a position of wariness towards Pakistan would make perfect sense from the US point of view, given the history between the two countries.

Start searching for the kill switch in your F16's, C130's and what not other american hardware in your arsenal.
:rofl:

As far as the United States is concerned it has always been a traitorous ally. China could be the solution to our problem. We could even dangle some nukes at Iran's nose. Could be the end of the colonization of Pakistan by the US. That is why perhaps US has to show some respect to us Pakistanis. Got it.

You speak as if Pakistan is some virtous ally. Keep dreaming. US got you figured out long ago.

Look more closely at his input. He himself is speculating and does not know much about how Pakistan's Nuclear Program operates.

There are very few loyal people inside Pakistan whom have inside information of how Pakistan's Nuclear Program operates. In fact, the program is spread out with the program operating on a 'Need to Know' Basis. An Officer working on Project A would not know what is going on in Project B. Even the PM or the President does not know where all the nuclear weapons are hidden. The only President who knew where all the weapons were was Musharraf, but he will never spill the beans.

Despite spending enormous resources, the Americans are still clueless about Pakistan's Nuclear Program. This means that the system is working, and i salute the PA for building such a robust system. During Musharraf's tenure, the entire infrastructure was re-hauled top to bottom.
Actually I wouldn't use the word "clueless" in this case. US is not consulting people in Pakistan to learn about its strategic assets; its using clandestine methods to learn about this information and it may never be public knowledge.

Also, it is expected of Pakistan to build dummy shelters and place dummies inside them. However, the so-called neutralization plan should not be expected to be about taking chances either. Dummy or not, every "suspect" site is a potential target. Also, thanks to technological advancements, information can be collected in ways not known to majority.

Back
Top Bottom