What's new

U.S. intelligence files show distrust of Pakistan

@haviZsultan

Im surprised you failed to notice an input given by the retired Pakistani controller of arms.

The keywords here being: "retired PAKISTANI MILITARY OFFICIAL"

Last edited by a moderator:
What irks us the most is having to kill Bin Laden on your soil. And finding him prior to that.

:P who is this us??? as far as US is concerned you were already in loop and saving the day for a perceived big achievement .

Why China:

3) Chinese rise as a superpower. Piggyback on it and we can rise too but we don't see the opportunity. As US sinks China will rise.

Forever seeking crutches or support makes weak legs & a deformed spine.

After 60+ years there is no justification for any nation to ride piggy back on another.

P. S. What happens when China ' sinks' like the US ? Will Pak look for a third option ( Russia perhaps) or will it fall back on the US ?

Kab tak...?

Forever seeking crutches or support makes weak legs & a deformed spine.

After 60+ years there is no justification for any nation to ride piggy back on another.

P. S. What happens when China ' sinks' like the US ? Will Pak look for a third option ( Russia perhaps) or will it fall back on the US ?

Kab tak...?

I dont think even the most optimistic sane Pakistani would think so far ahead when it comes to existence.

and off course you didn't got irked when the US government was sponsoring Bin Laden and his army! btw does it irk you now that your country is sponsoring the same Al-Quaida in Syria and Libya??

What irks us the most is having to kill Bin Laden on your soil. And finding him prior to that.

Go ahead do that by all means, but don't preach others what they should or should not leave.

We should leave this stupid Allah, Allah, Allah out of the equation. Pakistan needs to build independent decisions and move towards secularism. Our faith in Allah won't stop the suicide attacks in Pakistan. We must destroy the terrorists who are a much bigger problem than the "Jews and the Christians"...

Pakistan must become independent and develop a strong foreign policy. This can only come when things at home are safe and secure. We need to beat the Taliban. Those terrorists are the ones who pose the real threat to Pakistan.

@ Cheetah786

60. Surah Al-Mumtahinah (The Woman to be examined)

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists, etc.) as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the truth (i.e. Islamic Monotheism, this Qur'an, and Muhammad ), and have driven out the Messenger (Muhammad ) and yourselves (from your homeland) because you believe in Allah your Lord! If you have come forth to strive in My Cause and to seek My Good Pleasure, (then take not these disbelievers and polytheists, etc., as your friends). You show friendship to them in secret, while I am All-Aware of what you conceal and what you reveal. And whosoever of you (Muslims) does that, then indeed he has gone (far) astray, (away) from the Straight Path .

2. Should they gain the upper hand over you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you with evil, and they desire that you should disbelieve.

3. Neither your relatives nor your children will benefit you on the Day of Resurrection (against Allah). He will judge between you. And Allah is the All-Seer of what you do.

4. Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrahim (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: "Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever, until you believe in Allah Alone," except the saying of Ibrahim (Abraham) to his father: "Verily, I will ask for forgiveness (from Allah) for you, but I have no power to do anything for you before Allah ." Our Lord! In You (Alone) we put our trust, and to You (Alone) we turn in repentance, and to You (Alone) is (our) final Return,

5. "Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the disbelievers, and forgive us, Our Lord! Verily, You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

6. Certainly, there has been in them an excellent example for you to follow, for those who look forward to (the Meeting with) Allah (for the reward from Him) and the Last Day. And whosoever turn away, then verily, Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), Worthy of all Praise.

7. Perhaps Allah will make friendship between you and those whom you hold as enemies. And Allah has power (over all things), and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

9. It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers those who disobey Allah).

10. O you who believe! When believing women come to you as emigrants, examine them, Allah knows best as to their Faith, then if you ascertain that they are true believers, send them not back to the disbelievers, they are not lawful (wives) for the disbelievers nor are the disbelievers lawful (husbands) for them. But give the disbelievers that (amount of money) which they have spent [as their Mahr] to them. And there will be no sin on you to marry them if you have paid their Mahr to them. Likewise hold not the disbelieving women as wives, and ask for (the return of) that which you have spent (as Mahr) and let them (the disbelievers, etc.) ask back for that which they have spent. That is the Judgement of Allah. He judges between you. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

11. And if any of your wives have gone from you to the disbelievers, and you have an accession (by the coming over of a woman from the other side), then pay to those whose wives have gone, the equivalent of what they had spent (on their Mahr). And fear Allah in Whom you believe.

12. O Prophet! When believing women come to you to give you the Bai'a (pledge), that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood (i.e. by making illegal children belonging to their husbands), and that they will not disobey you in any Ma'ruf (Islamic Monotheism and all that which Islam ordains) then accept their Bai'a (pledge), and ask Allah to forgive them, Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

13. O you who believe! Take not as friends the people who incurred the Wrath of Allah (i.e. the Jews). Surely, they have been in despair to receive any good in the Hereafter, just as the disbelievers have been in despair about those (buried) in graves (that they will not be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection).

Please please For the Love of God stop making this kind of stuff up and call it Allah words.

Sorry we didn't know it was a mistake on our part! Please don't kill us:mod:
On-topic: On behalf of the people of NY,We should have at least get a chance to see the body as evidence.What do you think?

@Thorough Pro Your post number 23 is not necessary.I am not trying to give you orders but we don't want any trolls manifesting here.Save it for some other thread.

No surprise, Allah has already warned us that these Jews and Christians can never be your friends, they pretend but make schemes to destroy you.

Hmmm..

Not many choices left

Jews ..No
Christians...No
Hindus..No
Buddhists..Having trouble with these days

@haviZsultan

Im surprised you failed to notice an input given by the retired Pakistani controller of arms.

The keywords here being: "retired PAKISTANI MILITARY OFFICIAL"

Look more closely at his input. He himself is speculating and does not know much about how Pakistan's Nuclear Program operates.

There are very few loyal people inside Pakistan whom have inside information of how Pakistan's Nuclear Program operates. In fact, the program is spread out with the program operating on a 'Need to Know' Basis. An Officer working on Project A would not know what is going on in Project B. Even the PM or the President does not know where all the nuclear weapons are hidden. The only President who knew where all the weapons were was Musharraf, but he will never spill the beans.

Despite spending enormous resources, the Americans are still clueless about Pakistan's Nuclear Program. This means that the system is working, and i salute the PA for building such a robust system. During Musharraf's tenure, the entire infrastructure was re-hauled top to bottom.

Sorry, hindus are even worse, Jews and Christians are at least people of the book.

So since you are done putting Hindus, Jews, Christians are in your hate list on Allah's wise command, now shall we start dissecting Islam to figure out which sect of Islam Allah asked you enlightened one's to love and which one to hate?

@ Cheetah786

60. Surah Al-Mumtahinah (The Woman to be examined)

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists, etc.) as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the truth (i.e. Islamic Monotheism, this Qur'an, and Muhammad ), and have driven out the Messenger (Muhammad ) and yourselves (from your homeland) because you believe in Allah your Lord! If you have come forth to strive in My Cause and to seek My Good Pleasure, (then take not these disbelievers and polytheists, etc., as your friends). You show friendship to them in secret, while I am All-Aware of what you conceal and what you reveal. And whosoever of you (Muslims) does that, then indeed he has gone (far) astray, (away) from the Straight Path .

2. Should they gain the upper hand over you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you with evil, and they desire that you should disbelieve.

3. Neither your relatives nor your children will benefit you on the Day of Resurrection (against Allah). He will judge between you. And Allah is the All-Seer of what you do.

4. Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrahim (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: "Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever, until you believe in Allah Alone," except the saying of Ibrahim (Abraham) to his father: "Verily, I will ask for forgiveness (from Allah) for you, but I have no power to do anything for you before Allah ." Our Lord! In You (Alone) we put our trust, and to You (Alone) we turn in repentance, and to You (Alone) is (our) final Return,

5. "Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the disbelievers, and forgive us, Our Lord! Verily, You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

6. Certainly, there has been in them an excellent example for you to follow, for those who look forward to (the Meeting with) Allah (for the reward from Him) and the Last Day. And whosoever turn away, then verily, Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), Worthy of all Praise.

7. Perhaps Allah will make friendship between you and those whom you hold as enemies. And Allah has power (over all things), and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

9. It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers those who disobey Allah).

10. O you who believe! When believing women come to you as emigrants, examine them, Allah knows best as to their Faith, then if you ascertain that they are true believers, send them not back to the disbelievers, they are not lawful (wives) for the disbelievers nor are the disbelievers lawful (husbands) for them. But give the disbelievers that (amount of money) which they have spent [as their Mahr] to them. And there will be no sin on you to marry them if you have paid their Mahr to them. Likewise hold not the disbelieving women as wives, and ask for (the return of) that which you have spent (as Mahr) and let them (the disbelievers, etc.) ask back for that which they have spent. That is the Judgement of Allah. He judges between you. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

11. And if any of your wives have gone from you to the disbelievers, and you have an accession (by the coming over of a woman from the other side), then pay to those whose wives have gone, the equivalent of what they had spent (on their Mahr). And fear Allah in Whom you believe.

12. O Prophet! When believing women come to you to give you the Bai'a (pledge), that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood (i.e. by making illegal children belonging to their husbands), and that they will not disobey you in any Ma'ruf (Islamic Monotheism and all that which Islam ordains) then accept their Bai'a (pledge), and ask Allah to forgive them, Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

13. O you who believe! Take not as friends the people who incurred the Wrath of Allah (i.e. the Jews). Surely, they have been in despair to receive any good in the Hereafter, just as the disbelievers have been in despair about those (buried) in graves (that they will not be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection).

@Thorough Pro

Please read it again and again and then try to understand it .Al-Mighty is talking about non believers no where in that surah it mention Jews or Christians last i checked Christians believe in One God.

But i love this you automatically believe Christians and Jews are non believers .You no who the non believers are they are the ones who know it all and can read Qur'an yet go on to do every thing Almighty has forbidden.Think it through.

Middle finger 2 UNITED SUCKS OF AMERICA this JEWISH COLONY UNITED SUCKS OF AMERICA run nd control by JEWS FROM PAKISTAN ND PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom