What's new

U.S. Influence Rises in Asia amid Chinese Disputes

Correction: "that attitude does not make India feel any better."

Your logical reasoning capability has been deteriorated to such a sad degree.

That attitude certainly makes Pakistan feel better, which is a neighbor country of China.

That attitude certainly makes Afghanistan feel better, which is a neighbor country of China.

That attitude certainly makes Kyrgyzstan feel better, which is a neighbor country of China.

That attitude certainly makes Kazakhstan feel better, which is a neighbor country of China.

That attitude certainly makes N. Korea feel better, which is a neighbor country of China.

That attitude certainly makes Laos feel better, which is a neighbor country of China.

That attitude certainly makes Burma feel better, which is a neighbor country of China.

……

Trust you? We can't trust you untill you stop making joke, start making sense! :bounce:

I commend you for ignoring almost half of China's neighbors while writing that comment. Yup, you do make a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

And, as I have said before, usually those who don't have much to say are the ones who fall to the level of making personal remarks.

Enjoy!

That is the difference between the democracy and a one man or one party or a military rule...

Democracy appeases its voters....

Action speaks louder then words, GOI democracy hasn't ticked all the right boxes for a fully effective democracy so please stop flying that flag.

If you want to shout about the CPC human rights abuse, freedoms restrictions thats fine but its hardly a fine comparison with India's state of governance at this time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7914229.stm

Last edited:
We formerly had territorial issues with Russia, the #1 nuclear nation in the whole world and that has been settled peacefully. We currently have no terrestrial territorial disputes with any of our neighbors with the exception of India (quite an achievement considering that the number of countries that China shares her borders with). Can you enlighten me on the number of land based territorial disputes that Indian has with her neighbors?

As for your argument that China has supplied nuclear weapons to Pakistan, there is no evidence that China directly gave nuclear weapons to Pakistan. Besides the development of nuclear arms in Pakistan was in response to the development of nuclear weapons by India.

If by logical you mean rehashing the same old rhetoric from TOI and NYT then yes, you are very logical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravo China, you have beaten all the weaker states into submission...

Yes. Weak nations like the U.S. and the former Soviet Union.

North:

What about Russia?

Ever heard of this deal?
2001 Sino-Russian Treaty of Friendship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All land disputes with Russia has been officially solved. Thank you Mr. Putin and Mr. Jiang for making this possible.

What about Mongolia?

What land dispute? :blink:

East China Sea:

What about South Korea?

What about Japan?

Funny. They've got disputes with one another as well.

Liancourt Rocks dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just for fun some friendly artwork on Japan-Korean relations. Courtesy of your average South Korean elementary school kids.

AoG.2y.net -> Children's drawings in the subway!

South China Sea:

What about Vietnam?

What about Malaysia?

What about Philippines?

What about Indonesia?

What about Brunei?

You realize that besides having disputes with China over the South China Sea, each one of these nations have disputes with one another as well, right? All have a stake in the islands and none are welling to budge. Wonder how well they'll cooperate against China if they can't figure it out amongst themselves.

South:

What about India?

No one has answered my questions yet regarding India's land conflicts with her neighbors.

Besides India, we have solved all the country's land borders, what is wrong?

Bhutan too.

Nothing is wrong though as long as efforts are being made,i personally admire Chinese efforts to solve their territorial disputes.

ontopic
I've read another article with a similar tone that East-Asian nations have increased their defence spending to counter Chinese influence/power i.e indicating potential NATO members or American satellite states.

I don't think these nations will let America play a major role here(except Japan and SK)

These nations will mostly mimic Thailand's foreign policy i.e Thailand despite being a major American non-NATO ally,they maintain good military ties with China.

So in the end the geographic proximity factor and balancing external influence will the priority for the East-Asian nations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom